Author Topic: RVPundit, Noway_here, NjuriNcheke, RVHeavy Hitter, Kirgit et al.... $1000 wager  (Read 1484 times)

Offline Pragmatic

• Mega superstar
You have called us fools and zombies of "spent force Babu". Am placing a wager to each one of you, a nice "cognac" or "single malt" at an offer of US$1000 each.

Ruto will not be President of Kenya in 2022, stay prepared for a Baba presidency.... That is the bet, put your money where your mouth is.

You have been virulent pests bombarding us with Ruto this, Mzito that, "the mountain can't", "you can't sell pork to" etc... etc...

All I want is you guys to put your money where your running mouths are to this pledge. I know where/which charity I will put my winnings; which I will round off with an equal $5k contribution to make $10k.

And don't worry, when I WIN this bet, i will still invite you to a celebratory drink.

I need a neutral custodian to enforce this bet. I pledge to put in an agreed escrow account in April 2022.

@Robina/Veritas/RVPundit.... Please pin this on STICKY.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
You remind me we had a bet with Nowayaha. I even forgot what it was about.

Once you have put the money somewhere we can see - we can sticky it.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Im game as long as we meet in real life.
I asked RV for a meet up he said he is in France. I askes him to drop his address he went numb.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Dude I am not gay. Why would I meet you? You just send the money via PayPal - I give you an email - as soon as weta sign the deal with Ruto. If you cannot pay - 1Kusd then wewe ni maskini wa kawaida. If I lose - I will send you the money pronto.
I asked RV for a meet up he said he is in France. I askes him to drop his address he went numb.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

You give me an email. A well known ICC site hacker .It took you seconds to know and unearth who Gikosh was.

Why I suggested we meet is because the people you mentioned we give them the bet money are your pseudo accounts.
You sound Robina and habour anger and hate like Omollo.

Dude I am not gay. Why would I meet you? You just send the money via PayPal - I give you an email - as soon as weta sign the deal with Ruto. If you cannot pay - 1Kusd then wewe ni maskini wa kawaida. If I lose - I will send you the money pronto.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
You have called us fools and zombies of "spent force Babu". Am placing a wager to each one of you, a nice "cognac" or "single malt" at an offer of US$1000 each.

Ruto will not be President of Kenya in 2022, stay prepared for a Baba presidency.... That is the bet, put your money where your mouth is.

You have been virulent pests bombarding us with Ruto this, Mzito that, "the mountain can't", "you can't sell pork to" etc... etc...

All I want is you guys to put your money where your running mouths are to this pledge. I know where/which charity I will put my winnings; which I will round off with an equal $5k contribution to make $10k.

And don't worry, when I WIN this bet, i will still invite you to a celebratory drink.

I need a neutral custodian to enforce this bet. I pledge to put in an agreed escrow account in April 2022.

They are front runners aka pace setters.

Empty vessels make the most noise.
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline Pragmatic

• Mega superstar
Great...! that is 2 confirmed... No-Way-Here and RV-Pundit. I wait on the rest.

No problem us meeting No-Way-Here!

Absolutely no apprehension with coming out from behind the keyboard; my political stand and values I hold dear stand wont change.

Offline Pragmatic

• Mega superstar
As I said, the funds will be placed at an agreed secure escrow by 30th April 2022. CONFIRMED...

Once you have put the money somewhere we can see - we can sticky it.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
1K ni pesa kidogo
As I said, the funds will be placed at an agreed secure escrow by 30th April 2022. CONFIRMED...

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma

Baba is cursed and cannot make it. Given that he has lost several times and DP has not lost a contest since 1990, my bets are on him. If Raila, Muda and Weta finds their way to camp Raila, I would say the contest between DP and 'baba' is a tossup, but if the three Amigos go on their own or one or two,,, supports DP then Raila is Kaput! Kenyans appreciate the hand that gives, and Ruto has been giving since the 90s to thousands of people through groups, churches, self-help, etc. 3 out of 10 Kenyans have benefited directly or indirectly from DP's generosity spanning more than two decades. I believe that kindness in addition to manifesto and campaigning skills will pay dearly on election night!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Azimio people cannot be found anywhere. Prominent bloggers are out, and low level supporters are fully deflated. Pauline Njoroge making her way to Kenya Kwanza. Reportedly willing to pull chupi sideways for any position, according to GK
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline lelewela

• Superstar
Raila downfall is his ungratefullness and his use and dump strategies. He likes sycophants but not real friends, thats why he will never find a loyal and smart leader around him.

If did not play Ruto in 2007, angekuwa prezo kitambo. He is too old let him rest.

Baba is cursed and cannot make it. Given that he has lost several times and DP has not lost a contest since 1990, my bets are on him. If Raila, Muda and Weta finds their way to camp Raila, I would say the contest between DP and 'baba' is a tossup, but if the three Amigos go on their own or one or two,,, supports DP then Raila is Kaput! Kenyans appreciate the hand that gives, and Ruto has been giving since the 90s to thousands of people through groups, churches, self-help, etc. 3 out of 10 Kenyans have benefited directly or indirectly from DP's generosity spanning more than two decades. I believe that kindness in addition to manifesto and campaigning skills will pay dearly on election night!

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

Pragmatic , Where my money at ?

Great...! that is 2 confirmed... No-Way-Here and RV-Pundit. I wait on the rest.

No problem us meeting No-Way-Here!

Absolutely no apprehension with coming out from behind the keyboard; my political stand and values I hold dear stand wont change.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Pragmatic , should I send mycashapp ?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Nowayaha why not pay me first. YOU SAID BUKUSU LED BY WETA WILL NEVER BACK NANDI RUTO. Dude just pay

Offline Pragmatic

• Mega superstar
Your money is ready any time!!

All you fellows were lukewarm and did not want to put your money where your mouth is... some of the mentioned never wanted/bothered to confirm we had a deal. The other (loud) one (RvP) made a sneer that I keep it, that I needed the money more than he can cared about it. RvP, I can pay your salary at your Swiss company to eternity... my cheapest expatriate I was paying US$10k per month after taxes... I am sure they don't pay you more than $15k per month which would be just the lower third percentile of what I paid my 60 consultants. So be careful when you open your foul mouth.

No-way-here.... I am ready, I will deliver in cash, in person!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
You remind me of a certain bukusu who worked for unon conferences and had flats in Dandora; and lived in Umoja or around;

All you fellows were lukewarm and did not want to put your money where your mouth is... some of the mentioned never wanted/bothered to confirm we had a deal. The other (loud) one (RvP) made a sneer that I keep it, that I needed the money more than he can cared about it. RvP, I can pay your salary at your Swiss company to eternity... my cheapest expatriate I was paying US$10k per month after taxes... I am sure they don't pay you more than $15k per month which would be just the lower third percentile of what I paid my 60 consultants. So be careful when you open your foul mouth.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Pragmatic indeed

Offline Pragmatic

• Mega superstar
You remind me of a certain bukusu who worked for unon conferences and had flats in Dandora; and lived in Umoja or around;

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

sorry that was audacity of dope...