Author Topic: Kinoti desperate bid to kidnap & kill chebukati thwarted by Ruto guards  (Read 2378 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Kinoti desperate bid to kidnap & kill chebukati thwarted by Ruto guards
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2023, 06:31:00 AM »
Ruto sio mlevi...he knows what went down

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2023, 06:45:24 AM »
Who will testify against Kinoti?
Who will testify against Uhuru?
Read Platos comments and you will see they make sense
And then Gachagua let Kinoti off the hook how will Ruto even start going after him again
Pundit the day you stop binge drinking is the day you will put the puzzle into place
Wacha pombe na emotions
For example eti when Ruto makes economy stable????when will that ever happen think like an educated guy. Si mkalenjin mwenye engages in sodomy unasema si homosexual I bet thats how Edwin Kiprtorich used to reason too outcome unapatikana ndani ya sanduku kabati kama imebomolewa :D

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2023, 06:54:35 AM »
Who will testify against Kinoti?
Who will testify against Uhuru?
Read Platos comments and you will see they make sense
And then Gachagua let Kinoti off the hook how will Ruto even start going after him again
Pundit the day you stop binge drinking is the day you will put the puzzle into place
Wacha pombe na emotions
For example eti when Ruto makes economy stable????when will that ever happen think like an educated guy. Si mkalenjin mwenye engages in sodomy unasema si homosexual I bet thats how Edwin Kiprtorich used to reason too outcome unapatikana ndani ya sanduku kabati kama imebomolewa :D
You're just low level tribalist not worthy of my time. Ruto if he decides to go for kinoti n uhuru you'll know what went down. You've seen iebc rogue commission presented with cctv footages from Serena and yaya apartments. They resigned in shame. Ruto is keeping this scandal for use shortly...because when chebukati replacement is made...Azimio will cry..kababoom...bomas inquiry...Ruto has evidence of everything...bomas cctv footages..even harambee house and statehouse footages. Ruto is not Raila or mlevi like uhuru...eti kinoti had been forgiven by Gachagua...says who.Kinoti your tribe mate will be arrested and jail by your tribes mates...police chief koome and justice koome...because evidence is overwhelming...Uhuru big mistakes was to take war to someone Iike Ruto...because whatever he planned to do...was immediately leaked to Ruto. Masit tribunal once its over then Ruto will appoint 7 new commissioners...Azimio better not cry...because they face a probe.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2023, 07:58:01 AM »
Your drunken stupor will lead you into a mess sober up and come we discuss stop taking Patialas products.
Nothing will happen to Kinoti and even more Uhuru,this is kenya wake up and smell the coffee,the problem is apart from moass you really cant comprehend any other issues.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2023, 08:02:57 AM »
Your drunken stupor will lead you into a mess sober up and come we discuss stop taking Patialas product.
Nothing will happen to Kinoti and even more Uhuru,this is kenya wake up and smell the coffee,the problem is apart from moass you really cant comprehend any other issues.
When I am drunk my reasoning capacity is twice your when you're sober.There is almost no topic we can discuss at my level. You're shamelessly defending kinoti because he is a meru.Have you seen me defend Gideon moi or Moi or Massit.Useless tribal dog.Kinoti and ufool must be held accountable for their actions because they could have led to civil war.These are not issues to be swept under rug.If Ruto does this..he will have failed. He has asked for time but I definitely expect some serious action as a uda supporter.Ruto has covenant with Kenya to deliver ufool and kinoti heads.So far many of heads are rolling from gov jobs...we need those criminally implicated to face criminal trials.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2023, 08:32:06 AM »
Your drunken stupor will lead you into a mess sober up and come we discuss stop taking Patialas product.
When I am drunk my reasoning capacity is twice your when you're sober.There is almost no topic we can discuss at my level. You're shamelessly defending kinoti because he is a meru.Have you seen me defend Gideon moi or Moi or Massit.Useless tribal dog.Kinoti and ufool must be held accountable for their actions because they could have led to civil war.These are not issues to be swept under rug.If Ruto does this..he will have failed. He has asked for time but I definitely expect some serious action as a uda supporter.Ruto has covenant with Kenya to deliver ufool and kinoti heads.So far many of heads are rolling from gov jobs...we need those criminally implicated to face criminal trials.
When you sober up you will become timid and ambivalent,then ndio utajua Kinoti will do a proper ballin bai on your back without lube.
You will realise the difference between fantasy and hard reality. Wake up from slumberland boiyo hasira hasara

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2023, 08:40:45 AM »
Pundit is a day dreamer i told him several times Uhuru wont be touched , he was singing Uhuru will go to exile , will be jailed, executed .
Ruto gave him a job and he is now being celebrated in Ethiopia. If Ruto touches Uhuru same thing will happen to him once out of power.
4 years or 9 years is not a long time away. So Ruto will do whats good for him .

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2023, 08:47:59 AM »
Pundit is a day dreamer i told him several times Uhuru wont be touched , he was singing Uhuru will go to exile , will be jailed, executed .
Ruto gave him a job and he is now being celebrated in Ethiopia. If Ruto touches Uhuru same thing will happen to him once out of power.
4 years or 9 years is not a long time away. So Ruto will do whats good for him .
Honestly had joined pundit bandwagon of punishing uhuru but it was all hubris i sobered up. They can go after Kinoti but uhuru is a dream,uhuru has even gotten more popular internationally after leaving pork in Ethiopia, DRC and other areas.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2023, 09:15:38 AM »
Uhuru won't be jailed but I expect him to be touched.He will try to use gema as humanshield but state capture must be dealt with it.As for his hirelings..they should pay for their criminal activities

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2023, 09:17:57 AM »
Honestly had joined pundit bandwagon of punishing uhuru but it was all hubris i sobered up. They can go after Kinoti but uhuru is a dream,uhuru has even gotten more popular internationally after leaving pork in Ethiopia, DRC and other areas.

I don't remember ever saying Uhuru will be jailed or even tried.kenyatta state capture must be dealt with.Uhuru never committed any crime personally but used foools like kinoti with blood dripping from their hand must be tried

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2023, 09:29:18 AM »
Pundit me and you were on same page I actually was very emotional about Uhuru and his mess,but how I have seen things progress am very disappointed and accepted
Just like Noway says nothing will happen Noway sees this things very well i guess you and me are carried by emotions rather than reason :)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2023, 09:37:02 AM »
Pundit me and you were on same page I actually was very emotional about Uhuru and his mess,but how I have seen things progress am very disappointed and accepted
Just like Noway says nothing will happen Noway sees this things very well i guess you and me are carried by emotions rather than reason :)
You're two idiots blinded by tribalism. First quit strawman arguments. Nobody will jail Uhuru. I expect more to happen to kinotis and company because 2007 pev is not a joke.Ruto is one who came yesterday and alleged highest folks wanted to kill chebukati.What that supposed to be a joke or warning shot to kinotis.I expect Ruto to form a commission on state capture and for those who bankrupted kenya to be tried.If Ruto chicken out then he has failed like ufool.His legacy is to clean up uhuru mess first.First he should continue firing them from gov and replacing them with Kenya kwanza folks from all tribes.Then once gov is fully formed...give miguna miguna the job to finish kinotis

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2023, 09:43:27 AM »
Pundit doing his Chameleon talk. I will retrieve the posts in a minute.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2023, 09:47:57 AM »
Pundit doing his Chameleon talk. I will retrieve the posts in a minute.
You're idiot who never paid for a bet with evidence all over.I don't delete my threads.You have zero credibility..so stop asking folks to meet you.First grow some integrity .Ufool ideally should be jailed but you're his human shields.Just like kalenjin shielded moi from accountability. The great thing ufool is now Ruto batch...he jumps when told to jump because he is ashamed and afraid.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2023, 10:02:42 AM »
Pundit I never understand why you insult neyters whenever you don't agree with them.
For starters how has the Indian murdered case gone on?? They interdicted those officers and try to use them to testify against Kinoti and they bluntly said no,use this as an example if those officers can't testify against there boss who will??
Again Gachagua whether by mistake or intention went on to forgive Kinoti and others publicly,now what implications would have when Ruto went back for Kinoti,the more days are going the more i lose the hustler narrative,i will even change my signature its no good.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2023, 10:27:41 AM »
You're one who took my attack on Kinoti personally because you're incorrigible tribalist.
Kinoti must pay for his crimes.
Gachagua has no mandate to forgive criminal offence.
Only Ruto can exercise his power of mercy once Kinoti is tried and pending.
Kinoti remember has a jail term pending - AG appealed - and I expect Ruto to tell AG to drop the appeal - so Kinoti can begin his sentence in Kamiti.

As for the poor Indians and Taxi - It still too early - the last I know they took bail in court. The bodies have yet to be found.

Kinoti ideally should be facing many criminal charges now.

We still have time. Plenty of time to make him pay.

Pundit I never understand why you insult neyters whenever you don't agree with them.
For starters how has the Indian murdered case gone on?? They interdicted those officers and try to use them to testify against Kinoti and they bluntly said no,use this as an example if those officers can't testify against there boss who will??
Again Gachagua whether by mistake or intention went on to forgive Kinoti and others publicly,now what implications would have when Ruto went back for Kinoti,the more days are going the more i lose the hustler narrative,i will even change my signature its no good.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2023, 10:32:56 AM »
You are the biggest tribalist you hate GEMA you just found plausible deniability through Uhuru and Kinoti and hid under that cover.
Why do you hate GEMA?

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2023, 10:38:48 AM »

Its Moism and trying to be the best. He sees GEMA as competition to Kalenjin Nationalism. His support of Sakaja is coz he know 10 years of Ruto wont make Kalenjin surpass GEMA supremacy .

You are the biggest tribalist you hate GEMA you just found plausible deniability through Uhuru and Kinoti and hid under that cover.
Why do you hate GEMA?

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2023, 11:10:20 AM »
If things were as Ruto says, why not let the "independent" investigating bodies do their job? Ruto is a politician like many others. His word should not be taken for the entire truth. If crimes were commited, then investigation and thereafter prosecution should take place. Anything else is just heresay.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2023, 11:10:52 AM »
I do one hate GEMA when he supported Kibaki from 1992 to 2005 :)
How does one hate GEMA when he married a GEMA woman for almost 20yrs:
I dont hate any tribe - I know most of you hate Luos - and you think everyone else hate anyone else.
I hate criminals like Kinoti - I have always admired Martha Koome (even when tribalist Nowayaha was painting her bad).
New police dude the engineer Koome is great guy.

Why do you hate GEMA?