Author Topic: Why it would be a Disaster if Ngugi Wins Nobel Prize  (Read 20127 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: Why it would be a Disaster if Ngugi Wins Nobel Prize
« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2014, 06:42:50 PM »
mya88,
You just couldn't resist the bait
I have a much proof for my assertions as Omorlo

But pray tell me why would a Negro advance such a position on the basis of bartalk with such conviction?
1. Was Njeeri circumcised? Omorlo appears to have the scapel that was used and a relic
2. Does Thiongi support FGM? I find it decidedly convenient that Omorlo sees it and nobody else does
vooke

First of all speak for yourself and "Nobody else".

I believe I supplied you with the evidence of Ngugi's support for FGM. I am not responsible for your decision to ignore it.

I have also stated that Ngugi is a huge inspiration and father figure for FGM practitioners in West Africa.

His book "The River Between" is the bible of FGM practitioners and supporters. Giving Ngugi the prize would strengthen these people. Muthoni - a creation of Ngugi would have renewed goddess status and her words:

(pp25-6)

assembled and written by Ngugi would become the rallying call for every girl: 
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2014, 06:55:44 PM »
so,
why does she die from the act?
Quoting parts of his work won't do
Am sure the 'Western Africans' mourned her
Fact is that is sub zero proof that ngungi is pro FGM now or at any point. And that ONLY Omorlo is 'seeing' it is no surprise; he saw 10,000 jarluos beheaded and cremated by Kifacki in Kisumu in Jan 2008
mya88,

But pray tell me why would a Negro advance such a position on the basis of bartalk with such conviction?
1. Was Njeeri circumcised? Omorlo appears to have the scapel that was used and a relic
2. Does Thiongi support FGM? I find it decidedly convenient that Omorlo sees it and nobody else does
vooke

I believe I supplied you with the evidence of Ngugi's support for FGM. I am not responsible for your decision to ignore it.

I have also stated that Ngugi is a huge inspiration and father figure for FGM practitioners in West Africa.

His book "The River Between" is the bible of FGM practitioners and supporters. Giving Ngugi the prize would strengthen these people. Muthoni - a creation of Ngugi would have renewed goddess status and her words:

(pp25-6)

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2014, 06:57:57 PM »
This is the point at which I advise you to take your meds and take a rest. I shall ignore your posts until the meds have kicked in.
so,
why does she die from the act?
Quoting parts of his work won't do
Am sure the 'Western Africans' mourned her
Fact is that is sub zero proof that ngungi is pro FGM now or at any point. And that ONLY Omorlo is 'seeing' it is no surprise; he saw 10,000 jarluos beheaded and cremated by Kifacki in Kisumu in Jan 2008
mya88,

vooke

(pp25-6)

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2014, 07:07:29 PM »
You are or have been in NGO world.
If this is all they got against the negro, you will end up looking worse that petty and stupid.
Like I said, Maasai was undeserving of her Nobel. Ngungi's name is not that far away from Wole Soyinka in literary circles and on that account, he may get it one day
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline TheDayTheDollarDies

• VIP
  • Regular
« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2014, 09:38:50 PM »
Mya88

Unless you are trivializing FGM you would not be holding this position. The physical and psychological damage done by FGM is beyond words and perhaps you should delve it deeper to understand why it is not just three letters. Ngugi wa Thiong'o is like the god of FGM practitioners in West Africa. He is a cult figure there. Giving him the prize will have a devastating effect on the work of NGOs and the UN on FGM over the years.

That is my subjective opinion.

How come one of your biggest desire - which you fulfilled even if it involved deceit - was to have regular sex with an FGMed woman? You're just exhibiting typical NGO rubbish self-righteousness. Prettending to care about the "Poor women in west africa" but enjoy the fruit of FGM sex in your backyard. Go hang Omollo. Give us a break
 :33: