Author Topic: Remittance doubled in 5yrs..  (Read 1137 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Re: Remittance doubled in 5yrs..
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2023, 02:40:33 AM »
pundit doesn't know. kenyan millennial are garbage. Takataka ya watoto. Kenya is decaying. the urban decay has gone all the up the chain to the upper middle class. it is a fucked up place

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2023, 03:20:40 AM »
pundit doesn't know. kenyan millennial are garbage. Takataka ya watoto. Kenya is decaying. the urban decay has gone all the up the chain to the upper middle class. it is a fucked up place

Pundit should stick to MOASS.

What is academy writing? You mean academia? Kenyans are absolutely not writing for academics or Ph.D students in the US. Haiya! are you dreaming? Have you seen the writing quality in the kenyan dailies? Most of it is incomprehensible. Over the years, I have hired Indians and Filipino's online to do various small jobs for me, but I would never hire even those one's to do any serious writing for me. The Filipino's are much better than the Indians based on my experience but neither was even close to the average American college student.

What the Filipinos had was the discipline to sit in front of a computer for 10 or 12 hours a day doing very basic, mundane work (20 year old Kenyans don't even have that discipline. They'd rather be on tiktok twerking or watching youtube video's listening to gossip or drinking cheap alcohol in the slums.

It's a Mitumba economy not an intellectual economy.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2023, 04:10:54 AM »
You're disconnected from reality...Kenya kids are hustling seriously...https://www.universityworldnews.com/post-mobile.php?story=20190416085024565

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2023, 04:13:45 AM »
Kenya millenials are either in academic writing or bitcoin scamming...Kenya leads world in academic writings and are top 10 or 20 in bitcoin...about 4 million active users...boda bodas are mainly primary dropouts.

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2023, 06:16:18 PM »
.Kenya leads world in academic writings and are top 10 or 20 in bitcoin...about 4 million active users

:D wacha jokes wewe

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2023, 08:44:37 AM »
Most millennial unlike our generation knows there are no jobs..most of them are online trying to create their jobs right from 1st year in universities. The rest are driving motorcycle or digital taxis or airBnB. I am very hopeful of the millennials.Gov should double effort to make Kenya digital economy...invest in cheap fast Internet...zero rare laptops..concentrate on information technology...train gazillion programmers.Ruto should priorities 100k fiber network..all digital services..mpesa and fintech...