Author Topic: Friends we have lost along the way  (Read 1578 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Friends we have lost along the way
« on: January 06, 2023, 06:12:58 PM »
Let us welcome the New Year by remembering our late friends. Death lurks around the corner.
1) Stockpexchange
2) OO
3) Certain guy from Nyanza that hailed from DDs, PHD, Dr.Tom Mboya aka Jarusinga.
4) Madscientist
5) Wakwitu? not sure
6) My mentor Kiagu Kamiru aka Wa Wambui. Gone but not forgotten

Very soon we are going to meet the King. There is no other king but death is the king of ending life

Offline patel

• Enigma
Re: Friends we have lost along the way
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2023, 06:30:59 PM »
Stockoexchange dearly missed. Same to OO and his digital essay, father of MOU saddens me that Njoki Ndungu and other groupies benefitted from OO intellectual capital.

Happy new year brathe

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2023, 06:36:04 PM »
Stockoexchange dearly missed. Same to OO and his digital essay, father of MOU saddens me that Njoki Ndungu and other groupies benefitted from OO intellectual capital.

Happy new year brathe

Oo was a mad genius. ptsd consumed him. Stockexchange was born a genius. skipped all lower primary classes. my mum taught her. she told me she was already in middle school level by class 2

Offline Wa Njambi

• Mega superstar
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2023, 06:40:21 PM »
David Onyango Oloo was not a genius. He was a senseless agitator right there with his buddy MigMig.

Happy new year brathe

Oo was a mad genius. ptsd consumed him. Stockexchange was born a genius. skipped all lower primary classes. my mum taught her. she told me she was already in middle school level by class 2

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2023, 07:35:30 PM »
No doubt. I wonder what pushed her into isolation in Canada. Her own brother I think is a trucker in Texas and they were not in communication...
OO trained himself in research and writing. I wonder what would have happened to someone like OO if he was in tech space...coding and creating stuff..

Happy new year brathe

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2023, 07:36:47 PM »
You are a genius too in your own way. It's a celebration thread for crying out loud.
David Onyango Oloo was not a genius. He was a senseless agitator right there with his buddy MigMig.

Happy new year brathe

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2023, 08:09:54 PM »
No doubt. I wonder what pushed her into isolation in Canada. Her own brother I think is a trucker in Texas and they were not in communication...
OO trained himself in research and writing. I wonder what would have happened to someone like OO if he was in tech space...coding and creating stuff..

Happy new year brathe

her mum was an recuse. her Marternal side is very recusive. Stockoexchange hated attention and family drama. I think they bothered her so much she cut them off. We used to talk a lot. she was talking to her siblings. the truck driver is her step brother.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2023, 08:20:09 PM »
Oldunn really intrigues me and he is alive..the man is mad genius

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2023, 10:57:10 PM »
Njambas old friend. Sharpest knife in the shed...I think that dude has Yale and Harvard degrees..its got be one of those ivy league schools. That guy can write kwa kwa but I think socially he is kinda awkward... he is in kitengela eking living hapo hapo.
Oldunn really intrigues me and he is alive..the man is mad genius

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2023, 11:01:05 PM »
Lyudmilla what happened to her? I think she was a rocket scientist from MIT. Most likely working for spacex or blue origin.

Offline Wa Njambi

• Mega superstar
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2023, 01:49:46 AM »
She drives Uber/Lyft in SFO Bay area...Lol. MIT aeronautical engineer graduate but choose a simple job. A real genius - Alliance and MIT Alumni. Good people she is!

We also lost FM (Frank Mwaniki) of TX - Road Accident in 254

Lyudmilla what happened to her? I think she was a rocket scientist from MIT. Most likely working for spacex or blue origin.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2023, 09:05:59 AM »
She drives Uber/Lyft in SFO Bay area...Lol. MIT aeronautical engineer graduate but choose a simple job. A real genius - Alliance and MIT Alumni. Good people she is!

Madscientist was Frank Mwaniki moniker

Offline lelewela

• Superstar
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2023, 11:12:03 AM »
Some said she is Omollo some said she is Veri  :D , I miss her too :) , most probably working with Starlink

Offline lelewela

• Superstar
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2023, 11:13:00 AM »
Sad to hear that , was wondering what happened to him  :(

Madscientist was Frank Mwaniki moniker

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2023, 11:15:02 AM »
Robina is her new moniker

Offline machoman

• VIP
  • Regular
  • No Man Is an Island
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2023, 11:28:19 AM »
What happened to Dr Masinde ?

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2023, 11:46:25 AM »
What happened to Dr Masinde ?

probably died. he was an oldman

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2023, 02:44:46 PM »
Simple life for what! Wish she would get back on Tech space. One of the brilliant kenyan in the states.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2023, 02:56:06 PM »
I'd like to know what happened to Dr Masinde/Would Nyar Boro ?

I no longer see True rv,Kendi,vooke,mutheemaumau?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2023, 05:07:09 PM »
Time flies..when I joined rcb I was in 20s..olden and njamba were young turks at 30..wakina true rv n majority are now 60.True rv was running for texas university in 1984..Richard bowen himself must very old.Rcb folks are now retirees.