Author Topic: My Son surprised me last elections  (Read 396 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
My Son surprised me last elections
« on: January 05, 2023, 07:15:00 PM »
Out of the blue he stopped posting Video game analysis on his YouTube channel and went all in on politics. He was very anti ruto. I couldn't believe it. He is uni in Kenya on sabbatical and we rarely talk politics with him. My niece who has grown in America too was in kenya for summer. she came back and told me that Sakaja and Ruto were shallow and she could see through their rhetoric.
She was Igathe supporter. mind you my parents didn't even vote and my sis my niece's mum is unplugged from Kenya. their host my young sis is very close with ruto's family but this didn't impress my niece.

I have hope that our revolutionary genes won't fade away

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: My Son surprised me last elections
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2023, 02:58:15 PM »
Most elitists kenyans could not/ cannot wrap their heads around hasora revolution. The propaganda by deep state, media and nearly all kenyan arrogant elites even in the villages will take time to undo.

The Hasora Fund numbers are an interesting indicator of acceptance that the hasora revolution is in motion. 17.5 million already enrolled!
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2023, 03:22:05 PM »
Guys still stuck in Aug 2022 elections , You need to move on and focus on present and future politics.
That one like 2002, 2007,2013, 2017 elections is gone.
In 2027 rhetoric will be different .

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2023, 04:25:58 PM »
Most elitists kenyans could not/ cannot wrap their heads around hasora revolution. The propaganda by deep state, media and nearly all kenyan arrogant elites even in the villages will take time to undo.

The Hasora Fund numbers are an interesting indicator of acceptance that the hasora revolution is in motion. 17.5 million already enrolled!

these are kids. they just observe and make their own decisions.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2023, 04:28:03 PM »
Guys still stuck in Aug 2022 elections , You need to move on and focus on present and future politics.
That one like 2002, 2007,2013, 2017 elections is gone.
In 2027 rhetoric will be different .

moved on just sharing my observarion of kids

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2023, 05:09:58 PM »

precisely..they are disconnected from reality