Author Topic: Kenya Should Immediately Impose Pre and Post arrival Tests for Chinese Arrivals  (Read 659 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
https://sputniknews.com/20221229/which-countries-are-imposing-covid-related-restrictions-on-chinese-travelers-1105896870.html

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
I thought we now have herd immunity

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

It keeps on Mutating and poses a risk to a population which has low vaccination levels.
Furthermore if the Kenya does not act then we will be put in the same list as China which will disadvantage lots of Kenyan travellers.

Offline sema

• Enigma
The chinese vaccine did not work and that is what they are dealing with now.  Didn't I warn people here that China will never become a super power even in the next 200 years? anyone that thinks so has never been to China.

Many chinese are trying to escape and their ideal destination is the west (Toronto, New York, Boston, London, Vancouver) - I expect to see millions leaving (those that have the money to leave are going to try and leave forever. Chinese are not like Africans in that once they leave, they've left (they don't have dreams of returning to their villages) Toronto for example is full of rich chinese (they're buying up all the real estate)

Offline yulemsee

• VIP
  • Superstar
Didn't I warn people here that China will never become a super power even in the next 200 years? anyone that thinks so has never been to China.

CCP was able to create wealth in record time by using dictatorial edicts, but for China to move to the next level CCP has to go.
Just like a bull dozer that builds roads, once the work is done, its put on a flat bed since it would destroy the newly laid tarmac if it were to be driven on it

Offline RV Kirgit

• Enigma
Anyone who believe Chinawood crisis actors should better go slow until verified by independent parties.

The west seriously need lockdown to stem inflation, and have probably ordered another round of chinese crisis actors via alibaba  :D

Lockdown kill demand for good and service, and allow gov to print again without inflation.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

The Inflation experienced last year and early this year was because of the irresponsible printing of money duting the Covid Crisis.
The best solution is pre arrivals and post arrivals testing.

Anyone who believe Chinawood crisis actors should better go slow until verified by independent parties.

The west seriously need lockdown to stem inflation, and have probably ordered another round of chinese crisis actors via alibaba  :D

Lockdown kill demand for good and service, and allow gov to print again without inflation.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma

To achieve herd immunity we have to have over 60% vaccinated or have gotten the disease.

Offline RV Kirgit

• Enigma
Apparently the china scamdemic has hit mannequins hard...

Offline RV Kirgit

• Enigma

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
I was in Brooklyn NY and saw it all when 1000 people were dying daily.
Xi decided to take the killer approach and its gonna be real bad.