Author Topic: Satellite war.  (Read 328 times)

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
Satellite war.
« on: December 26, 2022, 06:56:24 PM »

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Satellite war.
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2022, 06:45:26 AM »
These technologies are a game changer.  Previously this was something only the US could obtain using U2 spy planes.  What I find amazing is how public this information is and how Ukraine uses it while Russia barely seems to derive the same benefits.  It probably comes down to staffing and corruption.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
Re: Satellite war.
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2022, 08:36:33 AM »
https://dewesoft.com/daq/every-satellite-orbiting-earth-and-who-owns-them

The Ukraine war is being won in space..Half of the 3,000 active satellites orbiting the Earth belong to NATO. China and Russia combined have about 600 Satellites. These satellites have real time movement of Russian military jets and ground troops. Some satellites like Elon Musk Start link provide high speed internet to the Ukraine Army, The USA airforce provides remote sensing capabilities or real time movement of Russian military jets and ground troops...Infact i think NATO drones or fighter jets shoot down Russian Jets from Ukraine territory through precision guided missiles.

One of the most interesting things about all these technological advancements is how weak presidents have become...You have a satellites detecting a presidents location in real time, you have another satellite detecting all the phone communication emanating from statehouse...another satellite like start link can bypass the national network and even hack local telecoms...I think USA can take out any president anywhere in the world.