Author Topic: Zelensky year: Had lunch in "Russia" (Kherson), now Time Magazine Person of year  (Read 1042 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

Exactly, Western Ukraine was taken from Poland and Eastern Germany given to Poland after World War 2. I think big mistake by Stalin.
Thats when I say Ukraine is a nation for Russians created by Russians I mean it. What is going on is basically what has been happening since time memorial.
Putin is a good guy if they were to replace him , they will nuke western Ukraine.
Now about winning Russia won this thing once they decided to go for it.You guys continue listening to western media . in regards to Propaganda Hitler was winning till he decided to go to Argentina.

I thought you said Ukraine is split country - part of it poland - part of russia - but for now polish has won against pro-russia ukraine.
Sometimes i read the posts here and i say what a waste of time. I can freely tell you Ukraine is bigger than you think you know. There is no way Russia can let Ukraine go. It took Catherine the great decades to get it . Putin is the most moderate leader the western nations will get . People crying ukraine here dont even know Ukraine is a nation created by Russia. The so called Modern Ukraine is Russia. One people one nation. Even here during worldcup they are together.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

lol brainwashed

Putin will go down in history as the person who created a united Ukraine. What an irony.

I thought you said Ukraine is split country - part of it poland - part of russia - but for now polish has won against pro-russia ukraine.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Was Stalin a Russian?

Exactly, Western Ukraine was taken from Poland and Eastern Germany given to Poland after World War 2. I think big mistake by Stalin.
Thats when I say Ukraine is a nation for Russians created by Russians I mean it. What is going on is basically what has been happening since time memorial.
Putin is a good guy if they were to replace him , they will nuke western Ukraine.
Now about winning Russia won this thing once they decided to go for it.You guys continue listening to western media . in regards to Propaganda Hitler was winning till he decided to go to Argentina.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

Stalin was a Georgian born in Russian Empire. Why you ask ?

Was Stalin a Russian?

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Because you mention Russians and then quote Stalin as if he was a Russian. You mistake a lot of Soviet Union for Russia. There is a big difference.

Btw, empires come and go. Nothing is everlasting. Your nostaglia for the Russian Empire is amazing. Am surprised you do not mention the Roman Empire.

Was Stalin a Russian?

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

This is the mistake you guys make. Russia is not a tribe but a country . There is Russkii and Russiayanen .Russkie is from the the natsia Rus actually origin of Kievan Rus. Russiayen are Russians from the country known as Russia many nationalities around 27 republics within Russian Nation.
As for Empires come and go I agree its just a matter of time till American empire collapses.

Because you mention Russians and then quote Stalin as if he was a Russian. You mistake a lot of Soviet Union for Russia. There is a big difference.

Btw, empires come and go. Nothing is everlasting. Your nostaglia for the Russian Empire is amazing. Am surprised you do not mention the Roman Empire.

Was Stalin a Russian?

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Russians are about to get throttled once the ground hardens.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman