Author Topic: Kagame message to Kenya & big nations  (Read 760 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Kagame message to Kenya & big nations
« on: December 02, 2022, 08:33:04 AM »
Dont mistake our weakness for meakness. Dont get carried away by DRC minerals

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Kagame message to Kenya & big nations
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2022, 08:43:29 AM »
Dude is toxic.  He made reasonable sounding remarks in the Nairobi meeting just a day earlier.  He is THE problem with Eastern DRC.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2022, 08:59:53 AM »
Kenya is going into a mess

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2022, 09:11:07 AM »
Kenya is going into a mess

I don't think he is complaining about Kenya.  It looks like he is been read a riot act and told to fall in line, behind Kenya(and others leading) from probably Washington or one of those places.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2022, 09:33:24 AM »
He is speaking in swahili; that to me is deliberate to Kenyans or east africans; his message it appears to me; weve been together; dont get swayed by drc.

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2022, 09:51:32 AM »
He is speaking in swahili; that to me is deliberate to Kenyans or east africans; his message it appears to me; weve been together; dont get swayed by drc.

The Swahili part could be indeed for East Africans including Congolese.  But taking the whole rant in context from minute 20:15, he was smarting from some encounter which has tied his hands in DRC.  He even claims Tshisekedi is not a validly elected President and might be trying to postpone elections.  If his wings are not clipped, he will definitely be a hindrance or at best unhelpful in whatever they are trying to achieve in DRC.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2022, 02:39:22 PM »
There is a very huge kdf convoy heading to Rwanda as we speak..these leaders will end up killing each other.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2022, 09:40:14 AM »
Personally I trust Kagame more than useless drc gov unable to control Congo with 120 rebels.Kenya should allow Kagame his space and go for the other 120 rebel..drc is big for everyone greed

Offline lelewela

• Superstar
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2022, 10:17:23 AM »
Kagame should protect Tutsi in Eastern DRC from those machete wielding short men . Ruto should make sure Kenya Military is not siding with the Bantus, let the mililary be peace keepers stay in their baracks in Goma. Otherwise we might have the whole military sent to DRC wiped out those rebels armed by Kagame.

Personally I trust Kagame more than useless drc gov unable to control Congo with 120 rebels.Kenya should allow Kagame his space and go for the other 120 rebel..drc is big for everyone greed

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2022, 11:19:55 AM »
Yes they should not take side btw rwanda and drc; they can pursue the other rebels; let M23, rwanda and drc talk; they can go for the other rebels.
Kagame should protect Tutsi in Eastern DRC from those machete wielding short men . Ruto should make sure Kenya Military is not siding with the Bantus, let the mililary be peace keepers stay in their baracks in Goma. Otherwise we might have the whole military sent to DRC wiped out those rebels armed by Kagame.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2022, 12:03:22 PM »
watched that yesterday. I am with kagame on this one. Let Drc prove they are interested in solving the issue. tishikendi stole elections. the legitimate winner was funyala. what happened to Funyala. Kenya is about to suffer rhe fate of South africa and Zimbabwe if they take sides. if I was Kenyan president I would stay far away from this conflict

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2022, 12:06:31 PM »
DRC as gov is totally incompetent with an army that cannot fight. Kenya should look for few mines of their own - and defend it - pay themselves with gold or cobalt or whatever - in return they should protect poor people from violence, rape and chaos. Just carve out territory big enough....and avoid getting into either Uganda or Rwanda spheres of influences...and getting into unnecessary conflicts with our only real allies in the region - UG and Rwanda.

DRC remain too big for poor Africa gov. There is simply no capacity for DRC gov to protect and enforce law and order. 120 gangs/militia have taken over - all of them busy mining.

DRC should agree to Somali type arrangment - split the country into sectors - and give Kenya it's sector - uganda it sector - rwanda it sector - TZ it sector and burundi it sector - even poor South Sudan.  Each of these forces should enforce law and order in their sector - go against the rebels - and work with regional governors from Congo.

The incompetent DRC gov can then remain in Kinshasasa...after 10yrs...their army can be trained and build capacity..to slowly take over.

watched that yesterday. I am with kagame on this one. Let Drc prove they are interested in solving the issue. tishikendi stole elections. the legitimate winner was funyala. what happened to Funyala. Kenya is about to suffer rhe fate of South africa and Zimbabwe if they take sides. if I was Kenyan president I would stay far away from this conflict

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2022, 12:19:37 PM »

Americans make no pretense that all their global actions are guided by the interests of the American people. France has meddled in West Africa for so long that now West Africa is tired. They thumb their nose at France and do coups even when they are out of fashion.
Uhuru was used by Americans as a proxy to help Tshikedi to power blatantly stealing elections. So in East Africa USA is back propping up regimes coz the Chinese showed what they are made of. Americans couldn't twist Magufuli. Almost sure they had a hand in his untimely demise. They don't want another "magufuli or Kagame". Kenya is their Africa crown jewel. It seems from 2013, Americans have been deciding who runs Kenya and any other East African country they will want to have a hand. I wish Kagame long life coz that American upuzi won't be pulled on Rwanda in his lifetime.

You ask what happened to Funyala, see he lost in the courts and gave up on Africa!

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2022, 11:18:57 PM »
Kagame told to stop supporting M23 after talking about banana stems.

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2022, 01:41:50 AM »
Biden doesnt joke; Poor Kagame.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2022, 05:26:44 PM »
Look like Kagame has got the message. M23 Rwandese have agreed to a ceasefire.