Author Topic: who,is this moron? he should shut up and dribble  (Read 299 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
who,is this moron? he should shut up and dribble
« on: December 06, 2022, 12:17:15 PM »
basketball has become a hooligans sport. I went to watch sixers..and it felt like I was in a teenager convention. fuck these idiots
https://www.npr.org/2022/12/05/1140830753/kyrie-irving-nike-contract-terminated

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: who,is this moron? he should shut up and dribble
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2022, 11:14:50 PM »
Kyrie is indeed stupid.  He was never relevant before riding on Lebron's coat-tails to his only title.  When an athlete is known more for off-court antics than their actual job, you are looking at a washed up player.  Nike knows that too.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
Re: who,is this moron? he should shut up and dribble
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2022, 11:52:55 PM »
I do not like the guy but he tweeted a link to a book, a book that is still been sold on Amazon, how come no one is punishing amazon for benefiting on this book? This and Kanyes case only makes them popular in the fringe because it exposes the hypocrisy of the powerful. This is the same shit and grievances Trump run on and won, I think the elite, academia, and the media are having a difficult time dealing with the devolution of messaging, anyone with a computer and message no matter how ridiculous it is is able to broadcast and spread it like a virus all over the world. Trump, Kyrie, West etc are very popular in this fringe places, just search west on social Media and be shocked by how many people follow and agree with him on this nonsense.