Author Topic: Quickmart Ivanka ..  (Read 574 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Quickmart Ivanka ..
« on: November 27, 2022, 03:40:34 PM »
kot is crazy they have nicknamed Charlene Quickmart Ivanka...they claim she is acting like Ivanka but she is a low budget Ivanka.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Quickmart Ivanka ..
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2022, 03:46:20 PM »
As long as she is not soliciting, or peddling influence or wheeler dealing let her be. She has platform and she can use it for good. Charity and all that.

Focus on Raila who is pushing his kids and relative on all the appointments coming his way.

Offline lelewela

• Superstar
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2022, 03:51:38 PM »
Ruto family should be careful with Charlene and her Nigerian Scam master. Actually I am afraid the Artur brothers de javue   , I have reports that the Nigerian scam artist is using the redline (Telephone ) to call some ministries in regards to supplies , but worse will be if he starts working with Drug dealers

kot is crazy they have nicknamed Charlene Quickmart Ivanka...they claim she is acting like Ivanka but she is a low budget Ivanka.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2022, 03:52:12 PM »
As long as she is not soliciting, or peddling influence or wheeler dealing let her be. She has platform and she can use it for good. Charity and all that.

Focus on Raila who is pushing his kids and relative on all the appointments coming his way.

what is she about? I just see her pictures with governors. she make sure kalenjins stop circumcising women that would be a worthy cause

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2022, 03:54:00 PM »
Ruto family should be careful with Charlene and her Nigerian Scam master. Actually I am afraid the Artur brothers de javue   , I have reports that the Nigerian scam artist is using the redline (Telephone ) to call some ministries in regards to supplies , but worse will be if he starts working with Drug dealers

it seems like that man doesn't what to leave his inlaws house. some of these men have no manners

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2022, 03:59:08 PM »
Isnt that not the elder sister June Ruto. I also checked because I was concerned by the Nigerian scam master. Those Nigerians are now targetting many kenyans girls.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2022, 04:01:47 PM »
Charlene is 3rd born. June is the 1st born married to Nigerian who has now gotten stuck in statehouse. Ruto should kick him out.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2022, 04:03:03 PM »
Isnt that not the elder sister June Ruto. I also checked because I was concerned by the Nigerian scam master. Those Nigerians are now targetting many kenyans girls.

Kenyan women have been prey of these Nigerian and Congolese men. my dad when working in river road in the 1980s would tell us how Nigerians would con bank cashiers.  it is a longtime problem. the Nigerian men now target these billionaire daughters. Kenyatta ugly daughter married a Liberian. the mathafaka refused to leave kenya and kiristina has to steal for him.

Offline lelewela

• Superstar
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2022, 04:03:59 PM »
I tell you brother, my love a Masai doctor has been snatched by an Igbo drug dealer. He did throw her out after using her to do very bad things.

They are targeting Kenyan girls with connections and it is a menace in Nairobi

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2022, 04:04:56 PM »
Yes, and women will never learn.

Kenyan women have been prey of these Nigerian and Congolese men. my dad when working in river road in the 1980s would tell us how Nigerians would con bank cashiers.  it is a longtime problem. the Nigerian men now target these billionaire daughters. Kenyatta ugly daughter married a Liberian. the mathafaka refused to leave kenya and kiristina has to steal for him.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2022, 04:06:40 PM »
I had one relative recently married to one - sijui footballer from gambia - then juzi I see in funeral - she now is married to another kalenjin - I can only imagine the gambian or nigerian pulled mega scams and disappeared.

They are very smooth with women - while we dont have the time for femine nonsense.

I tell you brother, my love a Masai doctor has been snatched by an Igbo drug dealer. He did throw her out after using her to do very bad things.

They are targeting Kenyan girls with connections and it is a menace in Nairobi