Author Topic: Ruto is the leader we have been yearning for  (Read 425 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Ruto is the leader we have been yearning for
« on: November 24, 2022, 03:16:06 AM »
Very illuminating engagement.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Ruto is the leader we have been yearning for
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2022, 03:08:38 PM »
Very refreshing. The mwafrika problems need such inspiration. Listening to the guys you understand they know solutions better than Mutua or those foreign affairs/embassy guys.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2022, 03:15:47 PM »
I need to see him creating the foundations of economic growth, followed by social growth. I need to hear things like "we have attracted businesses leaving China, we have created space in every county where investors can just move in build a factory and start production without paying 200/acre million for land that has no infrastructure. We have started remodeled schools like Alliance that have colonial structures and expanded on those infrastructures. We have asked each county to save as much land as possible and asked them to pass laws that favor land use planning. etc. We are expanding internet infrastructure started by Kibaki era." Show me where these are being addressed, instead of your constant praises. I will praise the deed, not the person.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2022, 05:03:10 PM »
Good plans when implemented lead good results.
A magufuli with bad plans but good implementation lead to bad results.
Ruto has track record - and will deliver.

Kibaki get praised but he was frankly old and average when he was pork.

The real kibaki was in 70s and 80s - the PORK one was incoherent and mumbling like Moi 2.0 - huko pale

I need to see him creating the foundations of economic growth, followed by social growth. I need to hear things like "we have attracted businesses leaving China, we have created space in every county where investors can just move in build a factory and start production without paying 200/acre million for land that has no infrastructure. We have started remodeled schools like Alliance that have colonial structures and expanded on those infrastructures. We have asked each county to save as much land as possible and asked them to pass laws that favor land use planning. etc. We are expanding internet infrastructure started by Kibaki era." Show me where these are being addressed, instead of your constant praises. I will praise the deed, not the person.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2022, 05:04:11 PM »
Absolutely. His ability to stay on  top of things - and to know the fine details - is very refreshing. This kind of leadership you see in developed world. The mwafrika are rarely bothered by details. Except few like Museveni, Kagame and others
Very refreshing. The mwafrika problems need such inspiration. Listening to the guys you understand they know solutions better than Mutua or those foreign affairs/embassy guys.