Author Topic: WorldCup - Will be camping there Anyone Around ?  (Read 7051 times)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: WorldCup - Will be camping there Anyone Around ?
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2022, 09:02:50 PM »
Africans are a waste of space in this tournament.  There was a time I would be excited thinking they might pull off something.  The only African team I am looking out for is France :D .
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2022, 10:07:27 PM »

The brainwashing at work . Senegal just didnt have a finisher . Then it was clear from word  go they were playing a Counteroffensive game.
No matter what we should support our African teams . Its my hope Senegal advances they have the potential. Unfortunately Mane was injured but still they have a good team.

Africans are a waste of space in this tournament.  There was a time I would be excited thinking they might pull off something.  The only African team I am looking out for is France :D .

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2022, 11:02:41 PM »

The brainwashing at work . Senegal just didnt have a finisher . Then it was clear from word  go they were playing a Counteroffensive game.
No matter what we should support our African teams . Its my hope Senegal advances they have the potential. Unfortunately Mane was injured but still they have a good team.

Mane would have made no difference.  I have seen hugely talented African teams fall to otherwise untalented teams one too many times to be bothered.  I would love to be pleasantly surprised, but I'd rather not go through the agony of *kukaza mkundu* for a group of guys that just don't share the same passion and interest to bother showing up.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2022, 08:35:37 AM »

Mane would have made no difference.  I have seen hugely talented African teams fall to otherwise untalented teams one too many times to be bothered.  I would love to be pleasantly surprised, but I'd rather not go through the agony of *kukaza mkundu* for a group of guys that just don't share the same passion and interest to bother showing up.

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2022, 02:45:19 PM »

Harriet Tubman

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2022, 03:02:01 PM »
Argentina is shit. this team won't get out group of q6 stage

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2022, 03:29:03 PM »
Senegal's game yesterday was a perfect example of how nyeuthi gets distracted,after playing well for 90% of the game they lost concentration I could tell very early in the game senegal would concede last minutes, all african nyeuthi team have this weakness in mind, But for some reason Senegalese are the worst. I think its baafrica gene.

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2022, 03:47:29 PM »
Senegal's game yesterday was a perfect example of how nyeuthi gets distracted,after playing well for 90% of the game they lost concentration I could tell very early in the game senegal would concede last minutes, all african nyeuthi team have this weakness in mind, But for some reason Senegalese are the worst. I think its baafrica gene.

They start celebrating or feeling relieved early and just start to mail it in.  In early 2000s, I followed Senegal's exploits all the way to quarter finals with baited breath.  In that last game it was obvious they had been celebrating all of the previous night.  Turkey which I thought should be no match, made quick work of them.  I learned my lesson with humility.

Harriet Tubman

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2022, 11:32:21 PM »
Mbapee is a pest in front of goal.  Almost reminds me of the inimitable Romario.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2022, 11:53:25 PM »
Mbapee is a pest in front of goal.  Almost reminds me of the inimitable Romario.

Nice game

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2022, 09:01:40 AM »

They start celebrating or feeling relieved early and just start to mail it in.  In early 2000s, I followed Senegal's exploits all the way to quarter finals with baited breath.  In that last game it was obvious they had been celebrating all of the previous night.  Turkey which I thought should be no match, made quick work of them.  I learned my lesson with humility.
Yep reminds me of a story we used to be told as kids,that goes this way
"You can teach a monkey to drive a vehicle and it will drive it when the monkey looks aside and stops focusing on road ahead,it forgets how to drive"  :D :D
Thats true with baafrica
But if Kalenjins knew how to play football or team sports they would be unbeatable they really have a strong will power to be able to run for marathons and stuff the mind is key.

Offline Stockguru

• Mega superstar
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2022, 01:18:40 PM »
Croatia is going to teach Morocco a lesson

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2022, 08:24:21 PM »
Portugal 1.   Ghana nil.

Harriet Tubman

• Enigma
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2022, 08:36:00 PM »
Ghana ties it and immediately rests on their laurels letting Portugal go up 2 -1.

Harriet Tubman

• Enigma
« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2022, 08:38:13 PM »
Portugal up 3-1.

Harriet Tubman

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2022, 08:45:20 PM »
Coach faults ..he should have kept Ayew and Kudus in...substitution ruined Ghana flow

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2022, 08:50:00 PM »
 Very nice.

That ref is biased against Ghana

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2022, 09:04:19 PM »
Best match so far...proud of Ghana.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2022, 10:03:25 AM »
Ghana had a Golden chance to equalize last minute . How Emanuel slipped is a mysery .

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2022, 03:11:18 PM »
Iran beat Wales in Injury time . Hopefully US England goes for a draw . Atleast 2 Anglosaxphones   Team Should head home .