Author Topic: Can Somebody Tell Murkomen No U.S investor can buy KQ  (Read 2892 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Can Somebody Tell Murkomen No U.S investor can buy KQ
« Reply #60 on: December 18, 2022, 11:36:45 PM »

There is nothing wrong, what I pointed out is No American Investor can Buy KQ especially Delta Airlines. Go to your initial reply . You had figured it out.

What exactly is wrong with selling say 60 percent of KQ to Delta?
Or even 99 percent - it will still use JKIA as the hub - and the money would still come to Kenya?
It's better than having it dying.

What is unacceptable is to have KQ as parastal leeching on kenya public finance.

If you ask me I would sell 70% to Delta; Kenya gov keep 30%: I will let Delta run it KQ; kenya gov to run JamboJet.

Kenya Gov can concentrate on KAA and JamboJet.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #61 on: December 19, 2022, 12:23:06 AM »
It all depends on the value proposition.
Africa Open Airspace is about to open up with 15 countries already trialing.
This huge opportunity that Ethiopia airline will eat alone - considering KQ and SAA are on their sick bed.
KQ now pick passengers in Accra and drop them in Senegal

Besides it easy to fix KQ management & corruption issues if they get us the Ethiopean former MD.
Rather than going around Kenyattas labyrinth of corruption with lots of webs - we sell it - and they negotiate with Delta.

And beside you havent offered any turn around plan that ensure kenya gov doesnt fund KQ by 2024.

We have already sunk way too much money.

Any turn around plan should not include sinking more capital. Murkomen need that money to build rural roads.

There is nothing wrong, what I pointed out is No American Investor can Buy KQ especially Delta Airlines. Go to your initial reply . You had figured it out.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #62 on: December 19, 2022, 08:24:07 AM »
Ruto is right government has no business running an airline especially in this era. If delta buys it that will be good riddance,we need the money Kenya was left broke by gatheca there is too much to do in this country.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #63 on: December 19, 2022, 12:04:01 PM »
And how are Middle East and Ethiopian Airlines run ?

Ruto is right government has no business running an airline especially in this era. If delta buys it that will be good riddance,we need the money Kenya was left broke by gatheca there is too much to do in this country.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #64 on: December 19, 2022, 12:22:19 PM »
And how are Middle East and Ethiopian Airlines run ?

Hehehehehe I intentionally did this to bait you was soo easy I knew you would ask that.
Now let me answer you those countries don't operate like Kenya which has rampant corruption and nepotism,KQ like pundit and others state is a channels for corruption cartels and others its their mbig cash cow thats why they milk it and just give it enough grass to keep it arive to continue milking it.
But Mzito wants to pull the rags straight from their feet,Those fighting for KQ to stay owned by government are selfish people who have milked KQ dry suppliers, contractors etc and tenderprenuers.
We can't allow this to countinue, the cartels must go down
Middle East and Ethiopia don't have that corruption and that's how they stay afloat because they are managed by a serious patriotic management that puts welfare of the country first,if you try that in Qatar Emirates or Ethiopia you will be instantly hanged.
But with our Naikunis and Mbuguas what do you expect???

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #65 on: December 19, 2022, 12:27:18 PM »
Look like 49% will go. That should leave Delta as the major shareholder;

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #66 on: December 19, 2022, 12:30:26 PM »
Exactly. We can do win-win. Still retain some ownership and pride - like before - when KLM run things.

Nowayaha is one of the cartels - and has been suckling KQ for his entire life. He is afraid of changes.

Safaricom is next victim of mwafrika. We need to sell more gov shares in Safaricom because cartels are moving there. Ngumi makes me uncomfortable.

Hehehehehe I intentionally did this to bait you was soo easy I knew you would ask that.
Now let me answer you those countries don't operate like Kenya which has rampant corruption and nepotism,KQ like pundit and others state is a channels for corruption cartels and others its their mbig cash cow thats why they milk it and just give it enough grass to keep it arive to continue milking it.
But Mzito wants to pull the rags straight from their feet,Those fighting for KQ to stay owned by government are selfish people who have milked KQ dry suppliers, contractors etc and tenderprenuers.
We can't allow this to countinue, the cartels must go down
Middle East and Ethiopia don't have that corruption and that's how they stay afloat because they are managed by a serious patriotic management that puts welfare of the country first,if you try that in Qatar Emirates or Ethiopia you will be instantly hanged.
But with our Naikunis and Mbuguas what do you expect???

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #67 on: December 19, 2022, 12:51:34 PM »
Looks Ruto is keen to sell the entire gov stake. The Banks should follow suit. KQ pride of Africa has become a big burden on tax payers for last 10yrs....taking in more losses than entire CDF budget.

Invalid Tweet ID

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #68 on: December 19, 2022, 06:47:36 PM »