Author Topic: Of course GMOs will kill some of you but I have instructions.  (Read 549 times)

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
Of course GMOs will kill some of you but I have instructions.
« on: November 18, 2022, 12:29:39 PM »
?s=20&t=GU3F7pbCzXU7jpoXNSOb4A

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Of course GMOs will kill some of you but I have instructions.
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2022, 01:04:32 PM »
Very good. Moses Kuria should step on the gas. Time ya kumbeleleza punda kwa mteremko is over. Nobody will force you to eat gmo. Grow your organic food and eat them.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2022, 04:18:27 PM »
Harvest season/window for maize is upon us until January for those who utilize two planting seasons . If govt through the NCPB (National Produce and Cereal Board) will not buy farmers maize because they prefer biashara that comes with GMO, then unwittingly they will drive those who fear GMO to the granaries of Western. The region keeps winning, watuletea pesa.

Trans Nzoia people most financially stable in Kenya

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2022, 04:34:49 PM »
Gov should only buy 2 million bags - for strategic reserves.
The rest about 40 million bags - sell to millers.
Kenya maize is competing with Uganda and Tanzania - and soon people will to DRC and plant thousands of acres.
GMOs is more than welcome.

Maize farmers in small land have no future - if they dont transition to high value crops or animals

Western should concentrate on chicken - and make it work - they can make more money from it.

Harvest season/window for maize is upon us until January for those who utilize two planting seasons . If govt will not buy our maize because they prefer biashara that comes with GMO, then unwittingly they will drive those who fear GMO to the granaries of Western. Which is a good thing for the region.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2022, 07:03:42 PM »
GMO saga is much ado over nothing.  If you live in or have been to the US, you have stuffed yourself with GMO.  I have noticed that GMO eg bananas even tastes better than non-GMO which also cost more and go bad in a New York minute.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2022, 11:16:03 AM »
Harvest season/window for maize is upon us until January for those who utilize two planting seasons . If govt through the NCPB (National Produce and Cereal Board) will not buy farmers maize because they prefer biashara that comes with GMO, then unwittingly they will drive those who fear GMO to the granaries of Western. The region keeps winning, watuletea pesa.

?s=20&t=6mmdEB0JfQ1nQJS0hjecNw

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2022, 11:20:07 AM »

I have never understood why William aggressively pursues policies that impoverish his own people and villagers.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2022, 09:45:47 PM »
Cheragei is lying. There is no maize harvest. It would be foolish for the farmers to sell their maize then buy GMOs at even a higher cost from January.

Harvest season/window for maize is upon us until January for those who utilize two planting seasons. If govt through the NCPB (National Produce and Cereal Board) will not buy farmers maize because they prefer biashara that comes with GMO, then unwittingly they will drive those who fear GMO to the granaries of Western. The region keeps winning, watuletea pesa.

I have never understood why William aggressively pursues policies that impoverish his own people and villagers.

I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution