Author Topic: Ukraine comedian want talks with Putin succesor  (Read 1088 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Ukraine comedian want talks with Putin succesor
« on: November 10, 2022, 04:14:45 AM »
Surely - I think both the comedian and the tough guy need to talk

Ukraine says it never refused to negotiate with Russia, wants talks with Putin successor http://ow.ly/b8pB50LyiYw

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Ukraine comedian want talks with Putin succesor
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2022, 05:32:19 AM »
2 short men with Napoleon syndrome.  This will go to the wire.  Ukraine is probably setting up for a winter offensive when weather is more predictable.  Funny man will probably be open to talk when Crimea is all that is left to liberate.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2022, 11:19:43 AM »
Russian short tough guy packs Nukes. I think he should not be pushed to the wall. US and NATO need to tell the comedian to have talks now and save Putin face. Let him keep Crimea.
2 short men with Napoleon syndrome.  This will go to the wire.  Ukraine is probably setting up for a winter offensive when weather is more predictable.  Funny man will probably be open to talk when Crimea is all that is left to liberate.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2022, 11:11:30 AM »
Where do you guys get the news??? Comedian is in real trouble. New boundary will be dinpro river. Also he has to give up Odessa. Iranian drones are no joke they have taken down 60% of Ukrainian power distribution, Communication networks and Nato radar system. For the first time putin airforce has established air power superiority over Ukraine. Putin has been patient with Comedian but I think its just a matter of time before he levels Kiev and take Comedian back to stone age. Leadership is everything, avoid war at all cost because it brings nothing but destruction and deaths.
Russian short tough guy packs Nukes. I think he should not be pushed to the wall. US and NATO need to tell the comedian to have talks now and save Putin face. Let him keep Crimea.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2022, 12:21:31 PM »
How will Russia get to Odessa without crossing the Dnipro River? You live in your own world. Russian generals have announced their withdrawal from Cherson City and you still believe Russia is gaining ground. Even Putin cannot now dare travel to the G20 meeting in Indonesia as had been previously announced. You never know what could happen once he leaves Russian airspace.

Putin will be lucky to be able to keep what he now has. Gaining more ground does not even come in question.

Where do you guys get the news??? Comedian is in real trouble. New boundary will be dinpro river. Also he has to give up Odessa.  :oIranian drones are no joke they have taken down 60% of Ukrainian power distribution, Communication networks and Nato radar system. For the first time putin airforce has established air power superiority over Ukraine. Putin has been patient with Comedian but I think its just a matter of time before he levels Kiev and take Comedian back to stone age. Leadership is everything, avoid war at all cost because it brings nothing but destruction and deaths.

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2022, 03:48:05 PM »
How will Russia get to Odessa without crossing the Dnipro River? You live in your own world. Russian generals have announced their withdrawal from Cherson City and you still believe Russia is gaining ground. Even Putin cannot now dare travel to the G20 meeting in Indonesia as had been previously announced. You never know what could happen once he leaves Russian airspace.

Putin will be lucky to be able to keep what he now has. Gaining more ground does not even come in question.

Where do you guys get the news??? Comedian is in real trouble. New boundary will be dinpro river. Also he has to give up Odessa.  :oIranian drones are no joke they have taken down 60% of Ukrainian power distribution, Communication networks and Nato radar system. For the first time putin airforce has established air power superiority over Ukraine. Putin has been patient with Comedian but I think its just a matter of time before he levels Kiev and take Comedian back to stone age. Leadership is everything, avoid war at all cost because it brings nothing but destruction and deaths.

Putin plays 3D chess.  Kherson retreat is a feint for something for which we have no idea.  That's one way a Putin fanboy would resolve the cognitive dissonance. 
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2022, 06:20:04 PM »
Keyword; Also

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2022, 05:53:55 AM »

U.S. gave a hard talk to Zelenski and told him its time to negotiate with Putin. For those who dont Know there is a division in U.S. administration on their sponsored war in Ukraine.
The Diplomatic officials dont want Ukraine to start negotiation as of yet the Military officials want Ukraine to start negotiation.
This tells you who is into adventurism and who is dealimg with realism.
Weapon stockpile seems to be depleting or simply they are aware once tactical newclear weapons is used the ball game changes all together.
Surely - I think both the comedian and the tough guy need to talk

Ukraine says it never refused to negotiate with Russia, wants talks with Putin successor http://ow.ly/b8pB50LyiYw

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2022, 05:56:04 AM »

Weather is more predictable in the Winter ? Which winter war have you studied ?

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2022, 06:02:09 AM »

Retreats are part of War strategy , So how did U.S.S.R
R. reach Berlin having retreated several times .
The more the war drags the more Ukraine is disadvantaged . If Zelenski would have agreed to sit down and talk back in Feb . Ukraine would still be a unitary state , as we speak Ukraine as a nation hood is questionable. Now take into consideration how will it survive this winter .
And Yes the war will continue until Putin reacquires majority of rhe former NovoRussia.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2022, 06:05:54 AM »
Western media was saying Russia has not captured any major city since Feb , now they arw saying Ukraine recapturing Xerson is a major victory.
It took 2 Months for Ukraine to "recapture" Xerson and that is Russia deciding to retetreat and you people still believe the propaganda being peddled.

Putin plays 3D chess.  Kherson retreat is a feint for something for which we have no idea.  That's one way a Putin fanboy would resolve the cognitive dissonance.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2022, 11:56:48 AM »
Kelele mingi. Inform us where you get your news from so that we too can be well informed.

If Ukraine did not "recapture" Xerson, was it a gifted to them by Putin? Btw, where is Putin of late? Not heard a word from him on the development in Xerson.

Western media was saying Russia has not captured any major city since Feb , now they arw saying Ukraine recapturing Xerson is a major victory.
It took 2 Months for Ukraine to "recapture" Xerson and that is Russia deciding to retetreat and you people still believe the propaganda being peddled.

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2022, 04:50:51 PM »
Kelele mingi. Inform us where you get your news from so that we too can be well informed.

If Ukraine did not "recapture" Xerson, was it a gifted to them by Putin? Btw, where is Putin of late? Not heard a word from him on the development in Xerson.

Look up iearlgrey, Alexander Mercouris, Alexander Christoforou, Scott Ritter among a similar assortment of conmen, sex offenders, garden variety lunatics.  Get a sample of their shtick, the eloquent buffoonery, mindless adoring fans and you will understand why nobody expends any serious effort trying to reason with Noway about Ukraine.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2022, 04:58:28 PM »
There is a reason Im called Noway.
I can tell you for free Russia and U.S. have been holding secret talks for a while now.Things Biden shoukd have done before Feb 24.
My take like most Russians Putin was deceived in 2014 should not be deceived again otherwise Russia will disentagrate.