Author Topic: Kenyan women taking to twitter to ask for child support  (Read 515 times)

Offline sema

• Enigma
Kenyan women taking to twitter to ask for child support
« on: November 07, 2022, 08:17:12 PM »
What is the problem in Kenya with men not wanting to pay child support? Do these men not care about their kids? are they not ashamed? don't they wonder how their kids are surviving? Is it a cultural problem where kids are viewed as ONLY belonging to women?

Hi Joseph Sitati of Mastermind Tobacco and the one who killed the the motorcyclist whilst drunk. Please send your 30k child support that you bribed a small time judge to be your upkeep payment. My child's driver needs to be paid. Thanks.

https://www.kahawatungu.com/nrg-radio-denis-ndavi-trouble-naisenya-kimani-child-support/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=nrg-radio-denis-ndavi-trouble-naisenya-kimani-child-support

Still waiting for NRG Radio x Denis Ndavi to pay for child support. This guys kids has epilepsy and he just doesn't care not even about his own sons medical needs.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Kenyan women taking to twitter to ask for child support
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2022, 11:52:12 PM »
Naming and shaming.  Way to solve real problems.  We have the newspaper of record KAHAWATUNGU to thank.  *SMDH*
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2022, 12:49:00 AM »
Dont court orders work?

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2022, 01:15:31 AM »
Dont court orders work?

He bribed the judge so no they don't work.