Author Topic: Less War on Money  (Read 282 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Less War on Money
« on: October 30, 2022, 06:48:08 PM »
I'm pleased to report there is less war on money by the state. We've lately been dispatching hundreds of millions per day to aid the poor and not once has the money been held back or suppliers forced to return to us for letters and crap.

For a man who ostensibly came from money Uhuru had a lot of wivu. I'm not against laws on money laundering but when some nosy little brat in a cheap suit questions me why I have so much coming to my account and he reacts like he just caught El Chapo when i provide an explanation... it really got me against Uhuru. Not all of us steal. Some earn our rightful peanuts.

I know Ruto will change too and start the same games. But for now I'm happy to see SMEs banking 5m a day bila upuzi
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Less War on Money
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2022, 09:10:30 PM »
All it take is for gov to keep listening to people.
Ufool was too lazy to engage people.
And too drunk to listen.

Kibaki gave leadership bad manners

We need mix of Moi and Kibaki - listen to people - but also dont make policy on the road.

Listen - but dont commit on the spot.

This was Moi & Magufuli kind of business where gov officials have to tune in to latest news to know the current policy - Moi wake up - I have disallowed this or that. It became too unpredictable.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: Less War on Money
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2022, 09:30:37 PM »
Ruto has to keep it up. However he must cut Riggy G loose. He mustn't destroy the remnants of the judiciary just to whitewash Riggy G. He must call him in and read the riot act. Him and anybody helping to intimidate the police and the judiciary. If not he's courting trouble.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread