Author Topic: Dennis Itumbi spill the beans on killing of the poor Indians  (Read 3928 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Dennis Itumbi spill the beans on killing of the poor Indians
« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2022, 02:19:12 PM »
The officers are set to be arraigned on Monday. Look Chief Inspector is in with a few Corporals are. Now we need Pius Gitari, Gachomos, Wanjeris and Kinotis all the killer squad in Kamiti for at least 14 days so proper investigation can be launched. Once in prison - I hope their bail is made something like 100M in cash....to allow for more time for proper investigation on all murders.

Peter Muthee, Francis Ndonye, John Kamau and Joseph Mbugua were among 21 officers summoned  last week  in the probe into extrajudicial killings and enforced disappearances in the country.

CI PETER MUTHEE KILELESHWA P/Stn. CPL JOSEPH MBUGUA Capital P/stn.CPL FRANCIS NTONTE AND CPL JOHN KAMAU Both are KILIMANI P/Stn

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2022, 02:57:45 PM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #42 on: October 22, 2022, 03:04:55 PM »
The entire killer squad

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #43 on: October 22, 2022, 03:20:33 PM »
Seems the Kales are bound by MTC - They outed the rogue bastards. They need to be taken to rehab too or retired quietly to go drink themselves out with busaa.
The entire killer squad
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #44 on: October 22, 2022, 03:29:29 PM »
They definitely didnt use Kales on Anti-Ruto political errands. They use them to murder others. These guys have murdered people in Bomet/Gusii border - Matiangi did a number of cattle rustlers - and dumped them in forest. They basically go round the country killing people - majority thugs - but you can be sure  some are just innocent victims. The worse is when they went into politics.

The best way to deal with this is to try all of them together with Kinoti and Matiangi under the crimes against humanity under the local laws - get all the 1,000 plus victims to record statement.

There is a entire idle division of high court for that.

Seems the Kales are bound by MTC - They outed the rogue bastards. They need to be taken to rehab too or retired quietly to go drink themselves out with busaa.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #45 on: October 22, 2022, 04:22:33 PM »
Why did Matiangi and Kinoti leak the names of these killers. I bet they are planning to take them and their families out. Something mbig is cooking. Poor Matiangi afinywee makende.

The entire killer squad

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #46 on: October 22, 2022, 07:23:00 PM »
I don't expect much to come out of this because at end of day Uhuru would be the one culpable of  these add Kinoti,Mutyambai,kibicho and Matiangi,so in short no one expects them to be jailed for this. This officers being arrested are all small fish, everybody knows who is responsible ,they might just be sacked.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #47 on: October 22, 2022, 07:26:25 PM »
When I first met him he gave me his card and said he had been attracted by our campaign online strategy and offered to support us for free with his skills.

THis is the part I don't get. What attracted him to the campaign in Kenya? He was an employee of an IT company. Why would he be interested in a country like Kenya? doesn't add up.  It's clear these indians are dead and what's even worse is that taxi driver who was totally not connected to the campaign and was just a simple kenyan trying to earn a living and is also now dead.
Yes this is not soo smart from Itumbi thats a glaring red flag it would lead to many questions than he can answer.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #48 on: October 22, 2022, 08:02:11 PM »
Only Uhuru has the political insurance of safety. He has jail free card because it will be political hot potato - Ruto will fix Brookside, land deals, and others without mercy...but Uhuru will be left to watch lions mate in Mara .

Ruto will go for the rest - Kinoti is depending on these guys not singing - if they sing - Kinoti is inside. If there is telephone conservation showing he issued orders - he sinks. And it not for one cases....they will get fingered for many cases.

The real work on them has not yet began because new folks are not yet formally in...this just ground work and already lot of ground has been covered including recovering of bones.

Everyone knows these cops were sent - the question is who sent them - and what evidence is required. These four will appear on court - kept for 14 days - investigation will go all the way upto Kinoti & Kibicho & Matiangi.

I don't expect much to come out of this because at end of day Uhuru would be the one culpable of  these add Kinoti,Mutyambai,kibicho and Matiangi,so in short no one expects them to be jailed for this. This officers being arrested are all small fish, everybody knows who is responsible ,they might just be sacked.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #49 on: October 22, 2022, 09:01:07 PM »
Pundit the system doesn't work that way,when I called for 10,000 hustlers to fill these medium and top level jobs I meant something like this woud need to be dealt by people who were never there in first place. To be able even to nail Kinoti you would need at least doing away with over 100 officers in DCI and several others in mainstream government,first bit is they will cover up as much as they can, by the time you get to Kinoti is maybe 2027, if even that ever happens then multiply the years by four for each kibicho,matiangi etc by the time you get to gatheca is 2050, that's how system protects itself.
Like I said you would have to put minimum 10,000 hustlers and purge the dynasty mercilessly otherwise all this is sarakasi.new hustlers in DCI woud move the wheel much faster and nail these people maybe in 2 years.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #50 on: October 22, 2022, 09:10:53 PM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #51 on: October 22, 2022, 09:12:12 PM »
Ruto is normally very meticulous and efficient; watamalizwa
Pundit the system doesn't work that way,when I called for 10,000 hustlers to fill these medium and top level jobs I meant something like this woud need to be dealt by people who were never there in first place. To be able even to nail Kinoti you would need at least doing away with over 100 officers in DCI and several others in mainstream government,first bit is they will cover up as much as they can, by the time you get to Kinoti is maybe 2027, if even that ever happens then multiply the years by four for each kibicho,matiangi etc by the time you get to gatheca is 2050, that's how system protects itself.
Like I said you would have to put minimum 10,000 hustlers and purge the dynasty mercilessly otherwise all this is sarakasi.new hustlers in DCI woud move the wheel much faster and nail these people maybe in 2 years.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #52 on: October 22, 2022, 09:15:50 PM »
Ruto is normally very meticulous and efficient; watamalizwa
History has shown this only works when the purge is far reaching not just replacing heads of unit and transferring others. The only effective way is time, purge and bring in new people who are hungry and angry, merely asking the same flock to conduct investigations amongst themselves won't yield much. Dont forget we have the judiciary another hurdle to climb.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #53 on: October 23, 2022, 12:00:32 AM »
Ruto is our best bet. He will deal with these guys - and fix judiciary. Kinoti is now having uncontrolled diarhoea. The only smart one is Uhuru and of course Nancy Gitau.
History has shown this only works when the purge is far reaching not just replacing heads of unit and transferring others. The only effective way is time, purge and bring in new people who are hungry and angry, merely asking the same flock to conduct investigations amongst themselves won't yield much. Dont forget we have the judiciary another hurdle to climb.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #54 on: October 23, 2022, 12:02:43 AM »
Invalid Tweet ID

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #55 on: October 23, 2022, 07:37:57 AM »
Kenya is a mafia/gangster criminal state.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #56 on: October 23, 2022, 10:41:45 AM »
Yes so called Deep state and system that nada cheered and encouraged has to be dismantled.Ruto has to fire and jail anyone who participated in that...and restore the rule of law.He doesn't need any such deep state or systems to survive power so great chance to move the reforms in security sector

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #57 on: October 23, 2022, 05:03:49 PM »
Look like we are now in Harambee house - we are about to get to Kibicho and Matiangi

Andrew Wakahiu - seem to have been fingered as the one who ordered the killings?

Head of Delivery and Secretary, President's Delivery Unit at President's Delivery Unit - Executive Office of the President.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #58 on: October 23, 2022, 05:23:53 PM »
The four now claims they were arrested for refusing to fix their bosses.

Look like Matiangi has lawyered them up

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #59 on: October 24, 2022, 05:08:54 AM »
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/national/article/2001458898/container-of-death-tells-tale-of-ssu-torture chilling container of deaths taken as evidence as total 58 sent on complusory leave