Author Topic: Al Kimathi suffering from ptsd mental health illness  (Read 723 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Al Kimathi suffering from ptsd mental health illness
« on: October 08, 2022, 03:56:19 PM »
?t=6XNRMUVF0CtxMrDXKiI-fQ&s=19

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Al Kimathi suffering from ptsd mental health illness
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2022, 05:06:26 PM »
I don't know who he is, but it's still sad to imagine that he might be terrorizing his family.  I know some folks who grew up in terror of their dads.  One completely broke ties with hers. 
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2022, 05:11:39 PM »
Al is meru muslim who is into human rights. He was once arrested by Museveni and kept in detention for some year or so when he went to rescue the muslim there.

Look like a mental case.

Need to be taken to mathare

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2022, 12:05:55 PM »
Odingaists seem to have really taken a hit. Someone check on Kichwa.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2022, 12:10:14 PM »
Kichwa was depressed in 2013 - this one he has taken in stride.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2022, 12:19:19 PM »
May they weather through. It is not nice to choose losing teams on your prime. It makes nonsense of life.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2022, 03:14:51 PM »
May they weather through. It is not nice to choose losing teams on your prime. It makes nonsense of life.

It was said that Uhuru was too young to retire as in the man is still in his prime. Now that he chose the losing side how is his life nonsense when he has a bomb-proof shelter/residense just yards from State house? Look at the picture below, who is head of table at this gathering, Farouk or Rigathi? Na wewe je.... Tell us if your choice has increased the size of Ugali on your table? Kila mtu anapambana na hali yake... like you, you should be worrying about your gout-infested toes; how kichwa's life is of concern to you, baffles me.....

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2022, 04:38:40 PM »
Though I don't know Kichwa. I know how even losing a phone to muggers feel. It is painful. That nobody cares about you tells a lot.

For ufool, he is a miserable loser fool. Why do you throw away a golden opportunity to being defended by fools that you are 'enjoying life'. No hasora had any doubt that ufool was and may remain a billionaire. It was not a bean counting competition.

The hasoras know their place all they asked is dignity and respect. And they made their voice louder than dynasty sympathisers who may not heal soon.

It was said that Uhuru was too young to retire as in the man is still in his prime. Now that he chose the losing side how is his life nonsense when he has a bomb-proof shelter/residense just yards from State house? Look at the picture below, who is head of table at this gathering, Farouk or Rigathi? Na wewe je.... Tell us if your choice has increased the size of Ugali on your table? Kila mtu anapambana na hali yake... like you, you should be worrying about your gout-infested toes; how kichwa's life is of concern to you, baffles me.....

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2022, 02:54:54 PM »
Causes of madness.

1)Being alone many hours causes alot of stress (especially when he was in Uganda prison).

2) If you add money and family problems you become (I saw him.compain that his family members don't contact him He had to initiate contact...maybe he got divorced)

3) Drugs.

I've seen my friends loose sanity from drugs,depression and stress,marital problems.

Solution is to always go out there and have a conversation with people exercise travel find something to do otherwise you will run mad especially when it's cloudy.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2022, 03:55:44 PM »
Causes of madness.

1)Being alone many hours causes alot of stress (especially when he was in Uganda prison).

2) If you add money and family problems you become (I saw him.compain that his family members don't contact him He had to initiate contact...maybe he got divorced)

3) Drugs.

I've seen my friends loose sanity from drugs,depression and stress,marital problems.

Solution is to always go out there and have a conversation with people exercise travel find something to do otherwise you will run mad especially when it's cloudy.

Ali Kimanthi seems to have been sick for a longtime. mental illness can happen without any triggers. he may have gone into activitism due to mental illness Mentally ill people tend to fixated on things. they are unable to regulate emotions and moods. I have dealt with a mentally ill person up close for the last 7 years and it has humbled me on how little we know about human brain. human brain very complex.

I wish him the best in his life and I hope life is kind to him

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2022, 11:15:38 AM »
Losing an election is a personal. For those invested it is a matter of life and death. Retirement plan. Getting a prime position in mwafrika government changes your life. Missing it can kill you or go bonkers. Look at baba - he never had a stroke before- this time he got hit. Many of his worshippers need to be put on suicide watch.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2022, 11:21:02 AM »
Losing an election is a personal. For those invested it is a matter of life and death. Retirement plan. Getting a prime position in mwafrika government changes your life. Missing it can kill you or go bonkers. Look at baba - he never had a stroke before- this time he got hit. Many of his worshippers need to be put on suicide watch.
raila is a 77 year old who had aneurysms. he is at the age that a minor sickness can cause him to decline so much. age is a big factor on his health set backs. only those that directly invested should be depressed but even them they know the stakes of politics

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2022, 12:03:13 PM »
I am starting to think ufool/mt kenya mafia have a hand in baba's sudden ill health. His deterioration is suspect.
raila is a 77 year old who had aneurysms. he is at the age that a minor sickness can cause him to decline so much. age is a big factor on his health set backs. only those that directly invested should be depressed but even them they know the stakes of politics