Author Topic: Putin decides to go for Kyiv  (Read 4048 times)

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Putin decides to go for Kyiv
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2022, 11:30:29 AM »
Did he even gain an inch of land back? All he does is miles away from the front line, he signs annexation not worth on paper it is signed on. 
Is Putin winning?

Another way to look at it is if European stop sending Ammo and toys to the comedian he will have no choice but surrender. I think for Putin it's not a war of muscles only but heart and minds too. For him to win Ukrainian while bombing them he has to bite n blow small small.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2022, 03:29:12 PM »
Did he even gain an inch of land back? All he does is miles away from the front line, he signs annexation not worth on paper it is signed on. 
Is Putin winning?

Another way to look at it is if European stop sending Ammo and toys to the comedian he will have no choice but surrender. I think for Putin it's not a war of muscles only but heart and minds too. For him to win Ukrainian while bombing them he has to bite n blow small small.

Ever seen a cornered dog???

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2022, 07:41:24 PM »
If you are fighting with your neighbor in your house or in your compound just know you are loosing period. Imagine your neighbor bitch slapping you in your bedroom infornt of your wife and kids. Is pushing back to living room victory?
Is Putin winning?

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2022, 09:33:11 AM »
So Putin is winning?

If you are fighting with your neighbor in your house or in your compound just know you are loosing period. Imagine your neighbor bitch slapping you in your bedroom infornt of your wife and kids. Is pushing back to living room victory?

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2022, 09:43:50 AM »

What is winning for you ?

So Putin is winning?

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2022, 01:08:33 PM »
😁😁😁😁
Is Putin winning?

I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2022, 01:21:59 PM »
Marching into Kyiv and capturing that comedian turned politician.
Wake me up when it happens.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2022, 04:09:13 PM »
Putin does not need to go to Kiev or take the comedian out. Ukrainian will do that in due time. All he has to do is maintain pressure, hold the line and deliver some cruise missile in Kiev  marked from Russia with love whenever he gets a hard on...comedian is running on credit once bankers see no end in sight they will cut him loose and that's when it will bite each other.
Marching into Kyiv and capturing that comedian turned politician.
Wake me up when it happens.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2022, 04:39:49 PM »
So what happens if Putin has no longer any desire to march to Kyiv? He cannot keep on just firing missiles without any mission.

Putin does not need to go to Kiev or take the comedian out. Ukrainian will do that in due time. All he has to do is maintain pressure, hold the line and deliver some cruise missile in Kiev  marked from Russia with love whenever he gets a hard on...comedian is running on credit once bankers see no end in sight they will cut him loose and that's when it will bite each other.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2022, 06:19:30 PM »
So what happens if Putin has no longer any desire to march to Kyiv? He cannot keep on just firing missiles without any mission.

Patel's point is that Putin can continue his cruelty even if he doesn't win.  In some quarters that is viewed as a consolation prize.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2022, 07:28:31 PM »
Strictly speaking cabinet secretaries are not elected and so cannot be described as politicians but yes he has complicated Putin's plans including any meal plans that could have taken place within Ukraine and/or territories he claims on paper to have annexed.

?s=20&t=B9YmOeAoqY-eGxr3YPGloA

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2022, 06:04:39 PM »
Now the Russian appointed authorities in the Cherson region call for the evacuation of the regions residents to Russia :o.

Someone here wants us to believe Putin is winning this war.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2022, 06:10:16 PM »
But that is what has been happening since 2014. Those are Russki being attacked by Polish Ukrainians . What is called Genocide. You want them to go to Lviv ?

Now the Russian appointed authorities in the Cherson region call for the evacuation of the regions residents to Russia :o.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2022, 06:39:23 PM »
The people who chose to remain in Kherson after Feb 2022 when the "Special military operation" begun did so on their free will. Why should they move now when all along they have been living in a war-zone? If they are forced to evacuate that will be nothing short of deportation.
Russia is doing a knee-jerk stupid thing because, if I was a Ukrainian living in Kheson, I would go and immediately ask to be 'mobilized' or conscripted and 'I go back home' and return to factory settings.
But that is what has been happening since 2014. Those are Russki being attacked by Polish Ukrainians . What is called Genocide. You want them to go to Lviv ?

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2022, 08:13:13 AM »
Xerson was captured during the early days of the operation . Majority of the residents were pro russia hence the reason governing the area has been easy by pro russian forces . They even voted to join Russia, only recently have Ukrainian forces started shelling Kherson . Based on how Ukrainian forces have managed rheir counter offesive its evident they are going to jail lots of kherson residents based on accusations they were collaborating with Russian forces. You will be suprised to learn that more than 10 M Ukrainians have migrated to Russia since 2014 but Western media doesnt tell you this.

The people who chose to remain in Kherson after Feb 2022 when the "Special military operation" begun did so on their free will. Why should they move now when all along they have been living in a war-zone? If they are forced to evacuate that will be nothing short of deportation.
Russia is doing a knee-jerk stupid thing because, if I was a Ukrainian living in Kheson, I would go and immediately ask to be 'mobilized' or conscripted and 'I go back home' and return to factory settings.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2022, 11:33:40 PM »
How long can Europe sustain Ukraine war? Economic collapse eminent. Britain gasping for air as they fire the poor black guy finance minister after 38 days...

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2022, 03:03:31 PM »
How long can Europe sustain Ukraine war? Economic collapse eminent. Britain gasping for air as they fire the poor black guy finance minister after 38 days...
It has never been up to the Europeans how major conflicts end. In both the WWI & WWII it was the entry into those wars by UNCLE SAM that sealed the fate for the aggressor. Biden is totally committed to Ukraine and in keeping with that tradition, it means Russia fate is sealed. So @muhindi you can go on - picking your nose aggressively like that Rigg G does - disgusting even as you may not know that is, but Europe will be fine. Putin gambled like a Hitler now he has only one option: how to exit a war he so badly miscalculated.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2022, 01:50:38 PM »
So he is going for non military structures?

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2022, 02:03:43 PM »
So he is going for non military structures?
Putin has learned from the rockets than terrorized civilians in London and other major cities in WWII. These rockets achieved zero military objective. Hitler had to be hunted down all the way to his bunker in Berlin.

Invalid Tweet ID?s=20&t=_AfqCOU70GcgZjms3F4AGw

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2022, 02:47:54 PM »
Its going to be a hard winter. Why bomb schools? Russia should be declared a terrorist state and let the chips fall.
A simple thing like a net is a great drone killer. They usually fly at 120mph.