Author Topic: Kibaki (and Odinga) are responsible for our insecurity.  (Read 4820 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Kibaki (and Odinga) are responsible for our insecurity.
« on: December 03, 2014, 11:09:00 AM »
UhuRuto inherited this stupid senseless war from Kibaki [and Raila].

UhuRuto mistake in my view is failing to have honest relook on KDF role in Somalia.

The sooner UhuRuto realize they cannot win in Somalia the better.

Kenya should find a country willing to take our sector in somalia and leave somali.

This is going to happen only if UhuRuto can reign on KDF...KDF are earning UN money and charcoal money....while hidding in somali towns..meanwhile the rest of somali rural areas are controlled by alshabab.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
Re: Kibaki (and Odinga) are responsible for our insecurity.
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2014, 11:21:29 AM »
Pundit, maybe Uhuru has had that thought but he's held hostage by matumbo and co who are making a killing on charcoal

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2014, 11:27:02 AM »
If Alshabab sustain the attacks post-kimaiyo/lenku---we will have to focus on gen matumbo. already nsis director went home. kimaiyo and chief chef ole ndengu home. I am happy soon enough we will ask Gen Matumbo what exactly he is doing in somalia..if alshabab are in kenya...killing 28 then 36 folks in a week.

We need to focus on GETTING OUT OF SOMALI.

We cannot win that war even if Uhuru deluded himself.

We can learn from US....debalce in Afgan and Iraq. Some wars are UNWINNABLE. Not without local support.

Somalis do not trust our christian nation to preside over their muslims affairs. Leave them alone. If turkey or egypt want to send peace keepers...let them do that.

Pundit, maybe Uhuru has had that thought but he's held hostage by matumbo and co who are making a killing on charcoal

Offline TheDayTheDollarDies

• VIP
  • Regular
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2014, 01:36:33 PM »
was Kenya being attacked before going into Somalia?

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2014, 04:15:36 PM »
Pundit,
In my opinion there is no strategy in Somalia. How long should we be there? What are the goals? Are they training anyone? Uhuruto should have come up with their own strategy and spelled it out. I dont think they have done anything.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2014, 04:24:21 PM »
The problem is that the entire deployment to Somalia was part and parcel of the Kibaki succession plans. The conventional wisdom was that incase Raila wins, then the Somalia based troops will come in to remove him. In case that failed, the trained army of Somalis meant for Jubaland would make NEP and many parts ungovernable.

So Uhuruto could never come up with a policy on the deployment. Kibaki made the issue "holy" so that even Raila had no option but to support it. I think I and Pundit were the only ones to speak against the tide and we paid for it!
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2014, 07:05:54 PM »
Rarely. There were usual spill overs. But since 1991...kenya has been haven for somalis..until kibaki cooked reason to attack alshabab. Alshabaab denied kidnapping the tourist.
was Kenya being attacked before going into Somalia?

Offline kwesta

• Regular
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2014, 10:54:57 AM »

They should let the Islamic Unions courts to run the goddamn nation, at least they are the only guys who managed some semblance of order before Ethiopia intervened.

Them banning our Miraa exports to that country, the only thing we stand to loose, is nothing compared to the relentless attacks we are currently experiencing.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2014, 10:59:27 AM »
Yes islamic union and alshaaba or whatever somalia fancy should govern it. Just like we have two icc indicted person accused of the most serious crimes in history are our pork.

Has Somalia intervened to save us from ICC accused? Somalia will sort itself.

Cost-benefit analysis favours as moving out of somalia pronto. Kenya in mind of foreigners is not not any different from somalia. Tourism is going to be dead for quite some time.

Kenya and Nigeria sound more like Syria and Iraq..Mogadishu is even safer...every week it 30 people died.

They should let the Islamic Unions courts to run the goddamn nation, at least they are the only guys who managed some semblance of order before Ethiopia intervened.

Them banning our Miraa exports to that country, the only thing we stand to loose, is nothing compared to the relentless attacks we are currently experiencing.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2014, 08:42:44 AM »
Conspiracy theorists are a dime a dozen
The problem is that the entire deployment to Somalia was part and parcel of the Kibaki succession plans. The conventional wisdom was that incase Raila wins, then the Somalia based troops will come in to remove him. In case that failed, the trained army of Somalis meant for Jubaland would make NEP and many parts ungovernable.

So Uhuruto could never come up with a policy on the deployment. Kibaki made the issue "holy" so that even Raila had no option but to support it. I think I and Pundit were the only ones to speak against the tide and we paid for it!
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2014, 09:57:10 AM »
Hardly has any such plans been drawn in the open. May be you can explain what Kimemia and Iringo were doing with 2.8 million slush fund.
Conspiracy theorists are a dime a dozen

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2014, 06:40:44 PM »

The hustler blames the slaughtered quarry workers for their fate.  He says they were told to leave that area.
The 36 quarry workers killed by Al-Shabaab terrorists in Mandera on Tuesday had been advised to relocate for security reasons but refused to move, Deputy President William Ruto has said.

Mr Ruto said on Wednesday that police had advised the workers to relocate to a place close to Mandera Town.

Doing his best W imitation he says, without batting an eyelid, that the best way to deal with the folks attacking people in Mandera, Wajir and malls and walking away, is to fight those ones(already defeated) in Kismayo.
http://www.nation.co.ke/news/Mandera-quarry-workers--move-Ruto/-/1056/2543066/-/25o7mw/-/index.html

"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman