Author Topic: Wa Njambi and Fairbalanced is this  (Read 567 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Wa Njambi and Fairbalanced is this
« on: September 26, 2022, 12:00:22 AM »
Waruru NEWTON. is this Newtown Kitty daughter or there is no relationship?

https://www.nhregister.com/connecticut/article/Refugee-from-Kenya-who-settled-in-New-Haven-11327355.php

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
Re: Wa Njambi and Fairbalanced is this
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2022, 03:47:32 PM »
I have no idea who these people are, I have never lived anywhere near Massachusetts. I am told that they were very active in Kenyan community and seemed to be doing legitimate business owning nursing homes and home health aid businesses that a lot of people do there in Boston and sorrounding communities. The flossing should have been suspicious, you can make some decent money in this business but not the millions they were flossing. They are all claiming it was legitimate and are willing to go to trial instead of taking pleas for lesser sentences.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2022, 04:41:16 PM »
I have no idea who these people are, I have never lived anywhere near Massachusetts. I am told that they were very active in Kenyan community and seemed to be doing legitimate business owning nursing homes and home health aid businesses that a lot of people do there in Boston and sorrounding communities. The flossing should have been suspicious, you can make some decent money in this business but not the millions they were flossing. They are all claiming it was legitimate and are willing to go to trial instead of taking pleas for lesser sentences.
I have one buddy. he went from living pay check to pay check to making millions. he showed up on day 12 years ago with a brand new sports car paid in cash and then his next vacation in kenya he bought 20 acres for 2 million dollars

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2022, 06:01:53 PM »

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2022, 10:15:44 PM »
yeah medicare and medicaid get defrauded like crazy. all yo7 need is to be good in doing paperwork and covering your ass

Offline Wa Njambi

• Mega superstar
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2022, 02:00:28 AM »
Njamba, I'll reserve my comments about Faith and Winnie 'tondu niue maundu maya uria mathiiaga'. But a 2 notes. I'd advise strongly about doing biz with Naijo's especially when it's obviously greasy. 2nd, when you're eating that kind of stuff, 'ndugatanuke wathametie kanua' - don't be opulent with loot. I'll leave it at that.

Waruru NEWTON. is this Newtown Kitty daughter or there is no relationship?

https://www.nhregister.com/connecticut/article/Refugee-from-Kenya-who-settled-in-New-Haven-11327355.php