Author Topic: Kenyattas attempt to steal sportspesa stopped  (Read 367 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Kenyattas attempt to steal sportspesa stopped
« on: September 21, 2022, 07:01:38 AM »
https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/bd/corporate/companies/court-freezes-new-sportpesa-licence-amid-shareholder-row-3955938

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Kenyattas attempt to steal sportspesa stopped
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2022, 11:05:27 AM »
This Karauri is an accomplice in the theft!

The state capture displaying elaborate evidence in the public opinion courts, the law courts, ARA, KRA should not take more than a year to vanquish the dynasties. 
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2022, 01:17:34 PM »
Pundit
I will begin supporting Ruto if he curtailed Gambling. It's taking money from citizens which it takes out of the country. A few mandarins get change in bribes.

Do not ban them. No. Just make sure they pay so high taxes that guarantee most of the cash stays in the country. The tickets will rise confining it to middle class and upper middle class but freeing the poor.

I would like to see taxes upwards of 65%. As an incentive do not tax winnings in the first year.

In addition each gambling company must donate a % of their profits to the Big 3:
1. Athletics
2. Football
3. Netball.

These funds must be audited by the Auditor General as a precondition for accepting them. The gamblers shall not donate directly but through The Treasury which must get an act of parliament to provide the framework.

If not you're running the risk of a Mafia that will feel strong enough to intervene I  politics. They will offer bribes to be left alone. Don't be tempted to accept. Tame them
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2022, 01:23:48 PM »
I agree entirely omollo.We have to raise taxes to 50 percent so

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2022, 05:13:34 PM »
This Karauri is an accomplice in the theft!

The state capture displaying elaborate evidence in the public opinion courts, the law courts, ARA, KRA should not take more than a year to vanquish the dynasties.

Why do you believe that? and if so, did Karauri screw up the Bulgarians?