Author Topic: Moses KuriaL His personal views on Uhuru Kenyatta  (Read 1182 times)

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Moses KuriaL His personal views on Uhuru Kenyatta
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2022, 07:22:33 PM »
You will suffer ufoolism for quite some time. It will be painful for you watching the brat getting the suicide he wanted in doses he can't control.
Here is Kenya's budget in the 80s. There was no talk of billions till Goldenberg. Kroll put Mois at 50 billion loot by 2002 after 60 years in govt.
https://repository.kippra.or.ke/handle/123456789/459

Gachagua have been billionares since 80s .He happens to be a Moist who Ruto can closely trust.
Now about his attacks on Uhuru , Gachagua is one of the reason in 90s Ruto believed in Uhuru. The world is Round.

The elitist nyeuthi ako na ujinga sana. Even after the hasora revolution carrying the day, you are looking for elitism. Gachagua is the perfect hasora. Speaks to the 'uncultured' poor who were jumping over Kasarani. Not kitenge wearing hypocrite. Hasoras have no sense of fashion, poverty has dehumanised them to take time for fitting suits. Come down to impoverished Kenya. Walk village paths. Look at slum photos and videos.

If Gachagua was not a DPORK he would be your average probox driver with oversized trouser, a makanga, a hawker.... there 20 million of him in anguish all over Kenya!

With Gachagua, I can bet my house on it. The guy is a walking, breathing caricature. Sakaja? I like the guy but he has a little gorilla on his back, he will always be looking behind to see who is lurking.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2022, 07:34:43 PM »
They need Miguna to be breaking down these things every morning on TV and how it will work out in the end for the hasora on the streets. Then another one on Kameme, Inooro, Kass all over.

Tell your brother when he lands in NY - you should get a chance- hasoras are waiting to see blood on the streets. State capture commission at work. Kinotis packing. Serious purge!  Otherwise, the revolution will bite him hard.  Or what was the use??

Uhuru is a complete failure. I think Kenya will NEVER touch elitist families anymore in Kenya politics. Mois, Kenyatta's, and poor Odingas are done and dusted. It has been 6 days, and Kenyatta and their accomplices have already lost 2-4 billion on subsidies. Gachagua said prominent people in Uhuru Govt called them using all kinds of numbers to beg not to end the subsidies. They heard the beggars with patience, then pulled the plug. Gachagua said state capture will further show Kenyans the 5 prominent people they were directly benefiting from subsidies and the SGR contract that will be laid bare in a few weeks once the State capture inquiry kicks on.
Let's wait for this thing to be busted wide open like a ho! Then we can see the actual thieves of Kenya.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2022, 07:45:54 PM »

Have never mentioned name Uhuru for I dont how long.You and Pumdit keep on wet dreaming about Uhuru.
When I say Gachagua were billionares in 80s I mean that.
But nisawa Gachagua is a Hasora ..............

You will suffer ufoolism for quite some time. It will be painful for you watching the brat getting the suicide he wanted in doses he can't control.
Here is Kenya's budget in the 80s. There was no talk of billions till Goldenberg. Kroll put Mois at 50 billion loot by 2002 after 60 years in govt.
https://repository.kippra.or.ke/handle/123456789/459

Gachagua have been billionares since 80s .He happens to be a Moist who Ruto can closely trust.
Now about his attacks on Uhuru , Gachagua is one of the reason in 90s Ruto believed in Uhuru. The world is Round.

The elitist nyeuthi ako na ujinga sana. Even after the hasora revolution carrying the day, you are looking for elitism. Gachagua is the perfect hasora. Speaks to the 'uncultured' poor who were jumping over Kasarani. Not kitenge wearing hypocrite. Hasoras have no sense of fashion, poverty has dehumanised them to take time for fitting suits. Come down to impoverished Kenya. Walk village paths. Look at slum photos and videos.

If Gachagua was not a DPORK he would be your average probox driver with oversized trouser, a makanga, a hawker.... there 20 million of him in anguish all over Kenya!

With Gachagua, I can bet my house on it. The guy is a walking, breathing caricature. Sakaja? I like the guy but he has a little gorilla on his back, he will always be looking behind to see who is lurking.