Author Topic: Wanjohi promises blood...on the national street  (Read 10887 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Wanjohi promises blood...on the national street
« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2020, 04:51:21 AM »
Yup. At some point in 2018 Conelly Serem and Sudi were calling for an audit of Muhoho and Mama Ngina. Mobutu opposed everything- graft war, Handshake, BBI - and openly told media he does not need anyone's permission to launch projects. He even held Tangatanga PGs in Nyeri, Embu, Naivasha with Murkomen, Kiunjuri and other groupies. Itumbi planted fake stories about Uhuru rejection by GEMA in gutter press. Fake letters about plot to assassinate the clay idol. Nyoro and Ngunjiri openly attacked Uhuru. They fielded Mariga without Uhuru blessing. Mobutu was even once quoted as saying corruption does not affect the economy.

Garliv can't revise history let alone the present. Now the abunwasi reports to Nzioka Waita and cannot even fire a receptionist. Even Rachel cannot fire her cooks in Karen anymore. Next of course Mbugua will stuff NIS there and Mobutu will have to hold his night meetings at Weston.

No my fren, Ruto fucked this up big time himself.  He started campaigning and running his own parallel government too soon. Ouru still had 5 fucking years and Ruto started acting as if Ouru was a lame duck on day one of his second term.   Ruto should have sang yes baba to ouru until 8 months to elections then start campaining with Ouru's blassings. He knew they stole from RAO in 2013 and 2017 and that's why he was nervous and impatient and wanted to get a five year early head start on RAO.  Good riddance.

People seem to forget that Uhuru and Ruto WERE NEVER COMPETING. NEVER. We didn't expect that Uhuru would be competing with his Deputy. Fact is, we all expected Uhuru to serve his last term and Ruto to start laying foundation for 2022 bid. All fair and square.
So it's Uhuru who changed the rules of the game and decided to enter the field. And he entered the field with another team mate. And he now seeks to CHANGE CONSTITUTIONAL RULES to make it permissible for him to be PM.

Therefore THERE IS NO MASTERSTROKE HERE. IT IS PURE GREED. Ruto had FIRST to build his base (ground base) so that he could form alliance later on with Raila, MaDvD, Kalonzo or Weta or whoever. And working his base, he sets out to win Mt. Kenya then add to his RV base and then bring others. Whether you think this is "buying his way into Mt. Kenya" is up to you.
Indeed immediately after 2017 elections were finalised, the political focus shifted to Raila and Ruto as we expected the two to be the LEADING SUCCESSORS to Uhuru. But then Raila and Uhuru got together and under the guise of BBI nonsense laid the foundational agreement for Uhuru TO BE TOO YOUNG TO RETIRE. 

You have no problem with Ruto buying his way into Mount Kenya and Luhya land but you think Uhuru should not?

Whoever is advising Uhunye must have figured thst with Babu firmly on his side there was nothing to fear from Ruto as he can’t run to Ruto for a coalition. That was a master stroke.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2020, 05:32:03 AM »
Pundit, Njuri, Garliv of course cannot rebutt the Mobutu obituaries in social media and newspaper web comments. The evidence is too overwhelming.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2020, 08:21:27 AM »
You're really trying. Who is Mobutu? Wanjohi's name has gone viral. I think Ruto took a tactical retreat that caught many by surprises. They had expected he would rage like Raila and many forced errors that would justify Uhuru purge. Ruto has deflated it as he did in the Mau forest.

I must say WSR has been very deft playing with Wanjohi and his drunkard elites. He has become so unpredictable they are confused to what do next.

Pundit, Njuri, Garliv of course cannot rebutt the Mobutu obituaries in social media and newspaper web comments. The evidence is too overwhelming.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2020, 11:35:00 AM »

Same social media and newspaper web comments which gave of Uhurutos obituary at ICC and 2013 & 2017  General elections . Very reliable .

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2020, 11:45:09 AM »
You're really trying. Who is Mobutu? Wanjohi's name has gone viral. I think Ruto took a tactical retreat that caught many by surprises. They had expected he would rage like Raila and many forced errors that would justify Uhuru purge. Ruto has deflated it as he did in the Mau forest.

I must say WSR has been very deft playing with Wanjohi and his drunkard elites. He has become so unpredictable they are confused to what do next.

Pundit , Never underestimate Ruto  ,just look at his political journey and you will notice one common denominator  .
In Eldoret North constituency- He dethroned the former powerful Internal Security Minister  Reuben Chesire
In Riftvalley He dethroned Former President of Kenya MOI as  the region spokesperson
In the national stage he managed to ensure Raila was defeated in 2013  and 2017 elections -Its a fact if it wasnt  for Rutos - Uhuru would have never become Kenyas President
Its also a fact against all odds he has managed to win and bag MT Kenya electorate - This has sent cold shivers to Mt Kenya elite - 2022 elections will be the first to change the narrative that Mt Kenya cannot vote someone out of the region .

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #45 on: June 05, 2020, 12:43:41 PM »
I think mt Kenya elite will be forced to negotiate with Ruto before it's too late.
Ruto moves steadily and strategically
Once this COVID-19 is out - he will be out there campaigning and building the network.

The only weapon Uhuru has now is to use security forces to try stop - stupidity 101

Pundit , Never underestimate Ruto  ,just look at his political journey and you will notice one common denominator  .
In Eldoret North constituency- He dethroned the former powerful Internal Security Minister  Reuben Chesire
In Riftvalley He dethroned Former President of Kenya MOI as  the region spokesperson
In the national stage he managed to ensure Raila was defeated in 2013  and 2017 elections -Its a fact if it wasnt  for Rutos - Uhuru would have never become Kenyas President
Its also a fact against all odds he has managed to win and bag MT Kenya electorate - This has sent cold shivers to Mt Kenya elite - 2022 elections will be the first to change the narrative that Mt Kenya cannot vote someone out of the region .

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #46 on: June 05, 2020, 04:08:50 PM »
Ruto is out

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #47 on: June 06, 2020, 06:36:51 AM »
Ati Mobutu has Mt Kenya..,, hope spring eternal.  :D

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #48 on: June 06, 2020, 09:05:41 AM »
The last opinion he had like 40% of decided voters; or more than half of total voters; I am not sure what has changed the last few weeks but I think he still very popular.

Actually the way he has handle Uhuru shows maturity.

Ati Mobutu has Mt Kenya..,, hope spring eternal.  :D

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
« Reply #49 on: June 09, 2020, 04:54:51 PM »
There is nothing to rebut. Ni sisi ground. The dictatorial tendencies are just overwhelming. Due to some posts on social media outlet (WhatsApp group and FB) I personally have had to have "some chat" at the DCI. Allegations being some obscure incitements. And several others are having it worse.. Essentially UHURU IS COMING HARD ON MT. KENYA TO GET HIS WAY. IT WILL INCREASINGLY GET WORSE

Remember i mentioned "they" were going full-throttle to get "Ruto out of Mt. Kenya..." And that "critics" have been denied airtime on TVs and Radios and the stations have been "made to toe the line..." Losing their licenses becomes a real threat.

So the so called "newspaper web comments..." you parade as "overwhelming evidence" is nothing more than ALLOWING POSITIVES and "negatives" edited out. And also remember there are very active persons behind the scene generating or "manufacturing consent.." I know so because i personally know some involved. And don't forget some of us ACTIVELY and prominently  campaigned for Uhuru/Jubilee and were engaged to mobilize here and there and offer "localized advise"; So we are very much aware what's happening (and they know we know!)

FREE ADVICE: Uhuru should not try and campaign for Referendum in Mt. Kenya; especially he should not dare go to Meru. It will be a historic embarrassment.   

All this Uhuru/Raila DICTATORSHIP  has CONFIRMED what we had suspected that Raila can be worse dictator were he to be President. It is his "brotherhood alliance" with Uhuru that has brought Uhuru dictatorship. But because Raila/ODM are now part and parcel of Uhuru political and power schemes , they are very happy. They are the ones celebrating Uhuru total disregard of constitution and , dictatorial purging of his perceived enemies. After this, anyone who had doubt about Raila love of dictatorial tendencies (as he run his ODM) should be left with no doubt.

Robina, you can support Raila or whoever and we can argue about politics till cows come home, but when a President start being dictatorial and abuse of power and abuse of state machinery; WE SHOULD ALL AGREE TO CONDEMN THAT. But what's happening is most of Raila political base are very happy; they see nothing wrong as their political idol is sharing spoils with the Boss. THIS IS SAD FOR KENYA.

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
« Reply #50 on: June 09, 2020, 05:03:34 PM »
This is now turning into something else. Not usual political strategy. We are dealing with Mad King. And i mean it. Mt. Kenya elite are cowed kabisa. Even those who openly objected NOW they have to whisper. Mt. Kenya ni kunyamaza and if they bring Referendum, people will speak via ballot IF THAT BALLOT WILL COUNT.

I now think Shirt Meta Meta Train Wreck, has his mind overthrown. He's not normal. Period.

I think mt Kenya elite will be forced to negotiate with Ruto before it's too late.
Ruto moves steadily and strategically
Once this COVID-19 is out - he will be out there campaigning and building the network.

The only weapon Uhuru has now is to use security forces to try stop - stupidity 101

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #51 on: June 09, 2020, 05:14:17 PM »
As if ballots counted in 2013 and 2017.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #52 on: June 09, 2020, 05:19:52 PM »
I think he is pulling his father moves - calling leaders and threatening them when drunk.
But as we get to 2022 - his threats compared to losing 2022 for a politician will mean nothing.

Unless he wins the ground - leaders will revolt.

The problem now he is ending many promising careers by making them sell unpopular ideas. It like Moi in 2002 telling KANU to sell Uhuru :) - that was impossible proposal and ended many careers.

Now they are stuck between listening to THE BOSS (Uhuru) and THE BOSS (Raia).

I wonder what he will do next when people start ignoring him -  he need rehab otherwise he will start murdering folks.

This is now turning into something else. Not usual political strategy. We are dealing with Mad King. And i mean it. Mt. Kenya elite are cowed kabisa. Even those who openly objected NOW they have to whisper. Mt. Kenya ni kunyamaza and if they bring Referendum, people will speak via ballot IF THAT BALLOT WILL COUNT.

I now think Shirt Meta Meta Train Wreck, has his mind overthrown. He's not normal. Period.

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
« Reply #53 on: June 09, 2020, 05:25:32 PM »
Actually they LARGELY COUNT. Try and be an election agent or observer. Follow whole process from beginning to the end where votes are counted and announced. It will be very illuminating on how the system works. It is not PERFECT but votes largely counts.

However if you subscribe to Raila's school of Election Losing that votes don't count and that the "system pick the winner.." then I cannot help. Because it is essentially a belief based on feelings and catch phrases like "vifaranga za computer" BUT NO HARD TRACEABLE EVIDENCE.

As if ballots counted in 2013 and 2017.

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
« Reply #54 on: June 09, 2020, 05:29:58 PM »
His father was dictatorial  but i do not think he was this dumb. How can Uhuru call Parliamentary Group meeting at State House, then literally, and i mean literally, abuse hundreds of MPs for about 25minutes and then literally threatens them that  "his sword when unsheathed doesn't return without blood..?" What is that President telling us?

NB: HE IS DETERMINED TO BE EXECUTIVE PM OR BUST.

They need to have a fall out with Raila, and then he can be sober..

I think he is pulling his father moves - calling leaders and threatening them when drunk.
But as we get to 2022 - his threats compared to losing 2022 for a politician will mean nothing.

Unless he wins the ground - leaders will revolt.

The problem now he is ending many promising careers by making them sell unpopular ideas. It like Moi in 2002 telling KANU to sell Uhuru :) - that was impossible proposal and ended many careers.

Now they are stuck between listening to THE BOSS (Uhuru) and THE BOSS (Raia).

I wonder what he will do next when people start ignoring him -  he need rehab otherwise he will start murdering folks.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #55 on: June 10, 2020, 01:52:20 PM »
Cambridge Analytica is now working against Ruto!!
I was also part of "we will never go to dark days after Kibaki" but the day I saw Matiang'i switch off TV I knew the slope was slippery. Now DCI can break your door whether Wanjigi, Miguna or nondescript blogger who volunteered to chant Uhuruto.

Special Branch is back - yesternight they got a Mutemi Kiama.

There is nothing to rebut. Ni sisi ground. The dictatorial tendencies are just overwhelming. Due to some posts on social media outlet (WhatsApp group and FB) I personally have had to have "some chat" at the DCI. Allegations being some obscure incitements. And several others are having it worse.. Essentially UHURU IS COMING HARD ON MT. KENYA TO GET HIS WAY. IT WILL INCREASINGLY GET WORSE

Remember i mentioned "they" were going full-throttle to get "Ruto out of Mt. Kenya..." And that "critics" have been denied airtime on TVs and Radios and the stations have been "made to toe the line..." Losing their licenses becomes a real threat.

So the so called "newspaper web comments..." you parade as "overwhelming evidence" is nothing more than ALLOWING POSITIVES and "negatives" edited out. And also remember there are very active persons behind the scene generating or "manufacturing consent.." I know so because i personally know some involved. And don't forget some of us ACTIVELY and prominently  campaigned for Uhuru/Jubilee and were engaged to mobilize here and there and offer "localized advise"; So we are very much aware what's happening (and they know we know!)

FREE ADVICE: Uhuru should not try and campaign for Referendum in Mt. Kenya; especially he should not dare go to Meru. It will be a historic embarrassment.   

All this Uhuru/Raila DICTATORSHIP  has CONFIRMED what we had suspected that Raila can be worse dictator were he to be President. It is his "brotherhood alliance" with Uhuru that has brought Uhuru dictatorship. But because Raila/ODM are now part and parcel of Uhuru political and power schemes , they are very happy. They are the ones celebrating Uhuru total disregard of constitution and , dictatorial purging of his perceived enemies. After this, anyone who had doubt about Raila love of dictatorial tendencies (as he run his ODM) should be left with no doubt.

Robina, you can support Raila or whoever and we can argue about politics till cows come home, but when a President start being dictatorial and abuse of power and abuse of state machinery; WE SHOULD ALL AGREE TO CONDEMN THAT. But what's happening is most of Raila political base are very happy; they see nothing wrong as their political idol is sharing spoils with the Boss. THIS IS SAD FOR KENYA.

I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #56 on: September 20, 2022, 07:02:21 AM »

My Third post in new nipate.......