Author Topic: Investigation into Ufool deepshiet kidnap of two indian cyber securitys and taxi  (Read 322 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
The two Indians are said to have been part of a team that had come to Kenya to join an IT team for Ruto to run the election campaigns.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2022-09-18-new-team-formed-to-probe-two-missing-indian-it-experts-driver/

I hope they start singing..Kinotis should be in Kamiti for a long time..

Offline patel

• Enigma
This one will consume Mutambei police IG, kinoti, Kibicho and Matiangi. Family should give 5 million cash reward for anyway who may have information about the whereabouts. From there they should file lawsuit against above Amigos.

Offline sema

• Enigma
Where are these indians? I"m surprised the indian government isn't inquiring about their whereabouts? They are ahmednasir's clients and he keeps mentioning them on twitter.

Chebukati needs to come out with his story and also, is ruto really going to go after the kenyatta's wealth after offering uhuru this silly position?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Kenyatta and company wealth are fair play - treasury is broke - and recovery is something like 3yrs. Ruto and Gachagua will go for dynasties wealth. They will leave Ndii to resuscitate the economy - and pursue the stolen wealth - for their own benefit - those that refuses will go to ARA and kenya gov.
Where are these indians? I"m surprised the indian government isn't inquiring about their whereabouts? They are ahmednasir's clients and he keeps mentioning them on twitter.

Chebukati needs to come out with his story and also, is ruto really going to go after the kenyatta's wealth after offering uhuru this silly position?