Author Topic: #KiambuMissingChildren- Blame brainlessness  (Read 9321 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
#KiambuMissingChildren- Blame brainlessness
« on: December 02, 2014, 09:28:54 AM »

The couple, 35 years & 34 years, doing extremely well by Kenian standards,
ministers at Faith Evangelistic Ministry, one of the oldest evangelical outfit in Kenia

Then they left FEM. Naija visas and a mysterious 'prayer partner' comes in.
Negro Christians need to quit checking their brains at the church door

Thinking is not carnality nor sinful, it is the only thing that makes us stand out from the other animals
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline mya88

• Mega superstar
Re: #KiambuMissingChildren- Blame brainlessness
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2014, 04:20:21 PM »
Such a beautiful family, succesful by all standards.......its sad how people are getting sucked up in the church like world occult. I hope they do find the kids, but I have a baaaad feeling ooh. @vooke, what was the TD Joshua connection with this family? Is TD Joshua a fake prophet....how is he so succesful in Nigeria whwre some of the most powerful preachers come from. I was shocked when his building collapsed with people in it.... ppl say it was a form of sacrifice. Scary.
"We must be the change we wish to see" - Mahatma Ghandi

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2014, 05:45:28 PM »
mya88,
I don't know the connection with T B Joshua. The negro is a charlatan and false prophet as they come. But like our own Owuor, he has a massive following.

I was told that they was doing fine at FEM but hasn't been seen for the last three months. Naija brand of Christianity is in its own league

Such a beautiful family, succesful by all standards.......its sad how people are getting sucked up in the church like world occult. I hope they do find the kids, but I have a baaaad feeling ooh. @vooke, what was the TD Joshua connection with this family? Is TD Joshua a fake prophet....how is he so succesful in Nigeria whwre some of the most powerful preachers come from. I was shocked when his building collapsed with people in it.... ppl say it was a form of sacrifice. Scary.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2014, 12:17:06 PM »
I knew it.

The Serious Crimes Unit is holding a woman for questioning in connection with the deaths and disappearance of members of a Kiambu family.

Ann Wanyoro will be in custody at Muthaiga police station for 14 days after officers at CID headquarters asked for more time to investigate the case.

She was arrested on Monday.

Corporal Maxwel Otieno yesterday told Kiambu principal magistrate Catherine Oluoch he is investigating a case in which lawyer Paul Magu, 35, his wife Lydia Wangui, 30, and their three children disappeared from their residence in Muthaiga Pipeline Estate about a week ago.

Magu's, Lydia's and six-year-old Tiffany Wambui's bodies have been recovered.

Otieno said the suspect may have vital information "that may be useful in unearthing the mystery behind the death of the couple and their children".

The magistrate granted the request, ordering that the suspect be brought before the court on December 16.

Otieno said 45-year-old Wanyoro was a close friend of Magu's and was "constantly in communication with him throughout the period before and during the murder incidents."

Wanyoro and Magu were preachers at Shower International Ministry.

Otieno said Magu had intended to transfer ownership of some of his properties to the suspect in a will deposited with advocate John Odhiambo Ochola.

Wanyoro lived at the Magus' residence between November 16 and 19.

She performed what a house help described as "cultist rituals", Otieno said.

He said after Lydia was killed, Wanyoro spent time with Magu, "visiting various places."

Lydia went missing on Saturday November 22 and her partly burned body found in a thicket near Paradise Lost Hotel on November 24.

That day, November 24, Magu left the house in his car at 10am with the children.

He returned at 2pm, without the children, and left for his father's home in Kiganjo, Thika.

On November 26, he allegedly committed suicide by jumping in front of an oncoming bus at Ngoliba village on the Thika-Garissa highway.

On December 1, Tiffany's mutilated body was found in a coffee plantation in Ruiru.

Her brothers Ryan Muhiu, 8, and Allam Muhiu, 9, are still missing.

Yesterday, sniffer dogs joined in the search for the boys in Ruiru.

Magu's brother, Andrew Kamau, said the family postponed the burial dates for the couple following the discovery of Tiffany's body.
- See more at: http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/pastor-arrested-kiambu-family-murder-mystery-two-sons-still-missing#sthash.VRGbqDyB.dpuf
http://www.nation.co.ke/news/Suspect-in-familys-deaths-case-to-be-held-for-two-weeks/-/1056/2542792/-/5gd4fyz/-/index.html

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2014, 01:18:29 PM »
This is why I stick to brainlessness. If you don't need your wealth because the world is ending or something, why does your pasta need it?

The late Paul Muhiu Magu, whose mysterious death and that of his family left the country in shock, had apparently transferred 90 per cent of his wealth to pastor Ann Wanyoro, The Nairobian can now reveal.

http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/entertainment/thenairobian/article/2000145201/exclusive-deceased-paul-magu-left-most-of-his-property-to-cult-pastor-ann-wanyoro

Offline mya88

• Mega superstar
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2014, 05:30:38 PM »
Beautiful people, picture perfect family, what a waste of innocent lives...I wish the wife would have sought help for her mans mental illness sooner. Kenyan pastors are on a league of their own when it comes to greed. That this could have been avoided were the pastor genuine just goes to show. May God rest their souls in peace.

The family should go after this woman with all they have, to make sure she never profits from this tragedy.
"We must be the change we wish to see" - Mahatma Ghandi