Author Topic: RV Pundit - Let's adjust to Raila's new position  (Read 364 times)

Offline Wa Njambi

• Mega superstar
RV Pundit - Let's adjust to Raila's new position
« on: September 16, 2022, 08:42:15 PM »
I listened to this speech , and the speech he gave after landing from Zanzibar, I stand corrected, but I think that he has gracefully assumed the official role of opposition leader. 

Yes, he's attacking judges, IEBC, bla bla...that's all fine. We'll write a better script. But that's a good start. And yes...Riggy G needs to tone down. DCI can be anywhere including your bedroom.

This is the perfect role for Raila.

On this speech at azimio retreat, Raila is very organic as we know him. The points he brings out are relevant and should wake us up in checking the 5th. Although I am KK damu, I don't want to get comfortable. I appreciate a sound opposition.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: RV Pundit - Let's adjust to Raila's new position
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2022, 09:17:20 PM »
If he is willing to do constructive opposition..he should get paid for it...given Prados..gov security..budget..but if he is talking of rubbish like storming iebc or judiciary then he can remain  there..constructive opposition is to confront Ruto policies with evidence that it may not work... hopefully convince Ruto to abandon them early enough..it requires US level of opposition capacity

Offline Wa Njambi

• Mega superstar
Re: RV Pundit - Let's adjust to Raila's new position
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2022, 11:53:02 PM »
I concur Pundit. Opposition is kubwekabweka. It's an OFFICIAL office. Perhaps that's why I am earnestly waiting of a 'Coup' to dethrone Raila in Luo Nation and in Opposition. For smart Azz taker, listen, that office (of President in waiting) is vacant. I have dreamt of sponsoring the Coup but don't quote me. But you heard it hapa. What an Editorial this Sunday in a local daily and subsequent OP'eds. There's funds to sponsor a credible opposition, and maybe discussed in offline/sideline/sidebar session at UNGA.  The challenge is...you want a MigMig in that position, but we might just, de-factor, get a mig in that vacuum. We're talking applications for selection. The like of Otiende, Orengo are too afraid of RAO. We're consulting with Ochoudho...Lol. And certainly, Karua is too daft to see the opportunity.

If he is willing to do constructive opposition..he should get paid for it...given Prados..gov security..budget..but if he is talking of rubbish like storming iebc or judiciary then he can remain  there..constructive opposition is to confront Ruto policies with evidence that it may not work... hopefully convince Ruto to abandon them early enough..it requires US level of opposition capacity