Author Topic: Pundit -one of Inner Circle Talks  (Read 864 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Pundit -one of Inner Circle Talks
« on: September 12, 2022, 12:56:35 AM »
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2022-09-11-uhuru-supported-raila-people-around-him-didnt-otiende/

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Pundit -one of Inner Circle Talks
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2022, 01:25:46 AM »
Who are inner circle...mama ngina and muhoho supported Raila.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2022, 01:50:51 AM »
No. Raila mistrustes Uhuru but has been afraid. Raila distastes Ruto.I will tell you for free. Ruto hates Raila its a 20+ years puzzle we have never understood.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2022, 01:58:59 AM »
Without Nancy Gitau and William Ruto - Ufool cannot find his own buttock with his bare hands. I pity all the politicians who trusted his politics. Once Ruto dropped him - he was basically rudderless - once Nancy Gitau run to Australia - he was totally lost. Now he is in wilderness.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2022, 01:59:44 AM »
You know nothing about Raila or Ruto. Maybe you know something about Ufool.
No. Raila mistrustes Uhuru but has been afraid. Raila distastes Ruto.I will tell you for free. Ruto hates Raila its a 20+ years puzzle we have never understood.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2022, 02:21:39 AM »
I will not be druged into Uhuru politics. I said in 2017 lets focus into
Rutos presidency.If you are not Iam.

Without Nancy Gitau and William Ruto - Ufool cannot find his own buttock with his bare hands. I pity all the politicians who trusted his politics. Once Ruto dropped him - he was basically rudderless - once Nancy Gitau run to Australia - he was totally lost. Now he is in wilderness.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2022, 02:24:10 AM »
Lol ask Sarai and Ali. I delivered Mombasa when you were wet dreaming

You know nothing about Raila or Ruto. Maybe you know something about Ufool.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2022, 02:30:37 AM »
I think Sonko gave Ruto some small impact - as for your hallucinations - please go slow on drugs.
Lol ask Sarai and Ali. I delivered Mombasa when you were wet dreaming

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2022, 04:18:50 AM »
What puzzle? It's all Raila dynastic entitlement and looking down on lowly hasoras.  He thought only Kenyattas, mois or Odingas should rule kenya.
Btwn. What do you 2 fight about? Tiring. You ruin threads.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2022, 06:54:26 AM »
He get jittery whenever I mention the Kenyattas will be finished. I think he is holding brief for Mama Ngina - might be a direct beneficiary of Kenyatta empire that he worships. He would prefer I say Odingas will be finished.
What puzzle? It's all Raila dynastic entitlement and looking down on lowly hasoras.  He thought only Kenyattas, mois or Odingas should rule kenya.
Btwn. What do you 2 fight about? Tiring. You ruin threads.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2022, 09:56:24 AM »
We have to be systematic and meticulous when dismantling the dynasties we must do it to the benefits of hustlers not just destroying their empires and rendering hustlers jobless, Kenyatta empire for example has to be cut down into more than 10 independent entities and given to those that supported hustlers like Uhuru cousin Muigai. If Noway is a member of dynasty then no problems since he supported UDA he can get one entity from the liquidation of the empire,we need Noway to have money bwana not starve him. Main thing is the nucleus family needs proper financial liquidation wajue Maisha ya mkenya wa kawaida.
To do this we require the same KRA they have previously used against others EACC DCI to dismantling the same networks these institutions by themselves need also to be reconstituted to the fullest by new hustlers blood that's why I always say
10,000 hustlers into government now.
These hustlers will be angry and hungry mauling any dynasty like no tomorrow from mid to top level jobs hustlers need be in to achieve a hustlers revolution.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2022, 10:06:29 AM »
Ruto was very lucky to win by skin of his teeth otherwise dynasties had own us - so we must not show mercy to dynasties. I dont think we need to personalize or tribalize this war against Moi/Kenyattas - and their lankeys. But we must fight this war. It's a war for survival of kenya.
1) Huge large land holding that were grabbed - 70K in Ewaso Kedong and 30k in Taita - no brainer - take it and give it back to Taitas and Maasai PRONTO.
2) Companies like Brookside that have cornered the market - and made themselves almost monopolies.
3) NCBA and Safaricom incestous relationship need to be broken - let all banks offer fulize and cap their interest rates.
4) Withdraw forest license to Timsales and Raiply - and give it to hustlers.
5) Critical sectors like mainstream media - just like banking - ownership should be capped - nobody should own more than 10% of any media house.
We can go on and on - but Ruto will form a state capture commission that will study in depth - these issues - and make recommendation.
We have to be systematic and meticulous when dismantling the dynasties we must do it to the benefits of hustlers not just destroying their empires and rendering hustlers jobless, Kenyatta empire for example has to be cut down into more than 10 independent entities and given to those that supported hustlers like Uhuru cousin Muigai. If Noway is a member of dynasty then no problems since he supported UDA he can get one entity from the liquidation of the empire,we need Noway to have money bwana not starve him. Main thing is the nucleus family needs proper financial liquidation wajue Maisha ya mkenya wa kawaida.
To do this we require the same KRA they have previously used against others EACC DCI to dismantling the same networks these institutions by themselves need also to be reconstituted to the fullest by new hustlers blood that's why I always say
10,000 hustlers into government now.
These hustlers will be angry and hungry mauling any dynasty like no tomorrow from mid to top level jobs hustlers need be in to achieve a hustlers revolution.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2022, 10:09:33 AM »
The simple tactic of dismantling dynasty is by forcing them to sell their business entities and ownership to new people or government,they will be forced to choose between selling and facing Billions of KRA debts and interests, all this obviously will be demanded to be paid instantly  :D obviously we all know what they will go for then hustlers will buy at throw away price and new regimes built from zero, they will feel the pain of the mkenya wa kawaida that has a budget of shillings 100 per day hapa HAKUNA HURUMA.
Noway then can take brookside for example sell shares to new guys or hustlers,we need hustlers to build MONEY AS  SOON AS POSSIBLE AT THE EXPENSE OF DYNASTIES,this is fair game.

Offline Stockguru

• Mega superstar
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2022, 09:10:02 PM »
THis nowaha is that coast fool that used to go by moniker Chifu