Author Topic: Rutos election as PORK shows RA GEMA power and invisibility into the far future  (Read 555 times)

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
... going forward GEMA have demonstrated that they are an indomitable solid block and can't be divided they are laser focused to deliver their objective mercilessly, Uhuru has learnt this hard and pitiful way,sorry to other kabilas that feel this is a 2 man show, basically you cant rule Kenya without mlima,maybe it will take 100 years for GEMA to fade economically and politically,but never anytime soon, Ruto will hand power back to us in the mountain most kenyans maybe will secede by then who know
We have the KILL SWITCH on anyone that dares plays with us Uhuru has learnt this stupid fool, we rise rise and rise..... We shine and shine
By the way do you know Ameru archaic name when they were living in mboa in lamu archipelago circa 1300 AD was Ngaa meaning shining light before they migrated in modern day homelands, thought you should know :D

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Yes unity of GEMA from 2007 has made them a strong force. There is going to be a problem of finding succesor - but GEMA has 10yrs to solve that puzzle. Gachagua is probably 1/3 way to become the defacto gema leader.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Yes unity of GEMA from 2007 has made them a strong force. There is going to be a problem of finding succesor - but GEMA has 10yrs to solve that puzzle. Gachagua is probably 1/3 way to become the defacto gema leader.
10 years is a century in politics many will have risen from mlima,dont discount me an Noway too we are not here just blogging  sisi ni watu wa mashinani,we just need to improve on the financial muscle then take off  :D

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Count on my support Njuri ukitaka kuingia kwa debe.

10 years is a century in politics many will have risen from mlima,dont discount me an Noway too we are not here just blogging  sisi ni watu wa mashinani,we just need to improve on the financial muscle then take off  :D

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Funny enough the person who made GEMA united is none other than Raila. His politics of Kabila adui from 2003 to 2007 unified GEMA .
It was the unity of GEMA that made them win 2007 elections and realise that unity is everything in politics. Raila rather takimg lessons from 2007 defeat he claimed rigging. Unlike Raila Ruto learnt sided with GEMA stood with them in 2013 and 2017 and got rewarded in 2022 as President.  Ruto basically learnt from Raila blunders of betraying GEMA and fighting GEMA.

... going forward GEMA have demonstrated that they are an indomitable solid block and can't be divided they are laser focused to deliver their objective mercilessly, Uhuru has learnt this hard and pitiful way,sorry to other kabilas that feel this is a 2 man show, basically you cant rule Kenya without mlima,maybe it will take 100 years for GEMA to fade economically and politically,but never anytime soon, Ruto will hand power back to us in the mountain most kenyans maybe will secede by then who know
We have the KILL SWITCH on anyone that dares plays with us Uhuru has learnt this stupid fool, we rise rise and rise..... We shine and shine
By the way do you know Ameru archaic name when they were living in mboa in lamu archipelago circa 1300 AD was Ngaa meaning shining light before they migrated in modern day homelands, thought you should know :D

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
The real political Force in Kenya is kalenjin nation who have really been out power for 1yr in 1964 and 5yrs in 2002..2007 despite their numbers...there is more than one way of winning pork..Raila failure to win doesn't mean gema support is critical.Raila came very very close @49 percent but as always failed.His biggest regret will be letting go of Weta & maDVD...their small dent became the plus 1 he needed.He was close again in 2007 and was rigged out...at least got prime minister..2013 very close...Moi won without any Kikuyu support.One can win pork in Kenya using many configuration because all Kenya tribes are generally small..you simply have to excel in coalition and friendship building.. something Raila fails in.Uhuru is creation of kalenjin nation and Ruto proxy otherwise Madvd or Raila would have won in 2013.To win you simply need to assemble many tribes together...into big coalition.. easier said than done...you need lots of money and patronage to buy small tribes leaders.This election the critical tribe was Bukusu & weta because they gave Ruto plus one.Ruto had to work extremely hard to replace the 20 percent loss in gema.2027 he will breeze through because I don't see him losing any support or failing to get replacement.In 2032 the next leader will have to assemble large coalition because 50 percent is big task... kalenjin & gema will get you to 40 percent if you can get all of them...then you'll need the critical 10 percent from tiny tribes...this where real hardwork is.No tribe in Kenya can win pork post 2010 alone

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Count on my support Njuri ukitaka kuingia kwa debe.

Thanks bro am just waiting for 2 heavy tenders then I will be set, grassroots support I already have, been a mobiliser and chief campaigner for several politicians since 07,now its time to rise  approximate by 2024 25 you will be hearing my name ready to cause havoc in 27.