Author Topic: Uhuru,Quit politics and get a second and third wife.  (Read 261 times)

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
Uhuru,Quit politics and get a second and third wife.
« on: September 07, 2022, 07:44:45 PM »
Friends.

Imagine this man has lots of money.

If I was him,I'd have a second wife in Kampala third one in Zanzibar Fourth one in Bangkok and last one in silicon valley.

This week I eat pilau in Zanzibar Next week matoke pale entebbe next month McDonald's in New York.

Nothing in this life is sweeter than a woman.They make the world complete.

Having three or four women makes you successful and stress free with endless happiness.

Politics is too much stress.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Uhuru,Quit politics and get a second and third wife.
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2022, 07:49:36 PM »
Good advice to quit politics.Bad advice to get married to many wives.My advice is simple...buy a yatch..travel the world... take a break..cut all contacts..disappear.. whatever you in Kenya is going to require a lot of lying low...one drunkard speech is what your enemies are waiting for ..go..and comeback to asses situation.. otherwise if you failed as pork.. fighting in opposition is suicidal.So disappear.Opposition politics requires lots of courage and humility..you have to poke the gov without poking....it balance of sleeping in police cell or at home if you go overboard... everyone will listen to Ruto..some before he speaks ... they will lynch you

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
Re: Uhuru,Quit politics and get a second and third wife.
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2022, 08:16:39 PM »
The moment you attain the age of 50 years as a proper thinking man..the best thing you can do is to marry a younger woman or divorced the older woman for the following reasons.

1) Menopause/Low sex drive/Emotional issues->Any woman is beyond 40 years is a baggage.They develop menopause when low sex drive and that's why most men find solace in alcohol.Infact they become very toxic.Ive seen it with my wife and ever since i started having younger women variety ive become so peaceful and happy.These older women just want to go for chama gathering complete baggage.

2) When you hit 60 years,your kids are lost likely in their 30s that means they are having mid life crisis and young families your wife of 55-60years will be nursing their problems with crazy phone calls at 10 pm at night.Mara the wife of younger son ran away Mara this one is drunk etc...so when you combine all these stresses,early grave beckons.

That's why Kenyatta 1 had I think 3-4 wives..He married mama Ngina when she was just 18 years and he was 70years He must have been the most happy man on earth.

Moi senior chased Lena Moi to kabarak..He just supported the kids financially and emotionally and he had the most beautiful hedimistress in Kenya.

Look at Ruto I think he has like 10 kids,look at UDA it has beautiful women Omanga Karen nyamu veronica maina waruguru when you wake up and see these kinda of women left right and centre you become happy and live long.

Even in peeling back the Mask...Miguna said Raila also had a variety.

Even sudi has two wives.

BOTTOM LINE.. The secret to a long life happiness and peace is 3 or 4 women.Thats what we call a total man.