Author Topic: Mad Fake jarluo Prophet missed it Again!  (Read 13148 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Mad Fake jarluo Prophet missed it Again!
« on: November 24, 2014, 06:18:19 PM »
He predicts an earthquake in France with the climax being Eiffel Tower coming down. Claims it was fulfilled in the Japan Fukushima earthquake and the nuclear plant disaster
The Prophecies

The 'Fulfillment'
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Mad Fake jarluo Prophet missed it Again!
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2014, 06:19:49 PM »
One could say the same thing for the all prophecies.  God's ways are unique.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2014, 06:22:34 PM »
Examples should fill the entire galaxy. Care to share one?
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2014, 06:24:51 PM »
Examples should fill the entire galaxy. Care to share one?
Read the Bible.  No youtube though.  We are spared the details.  But going by the mindset of the time, I bet some of those would make Owuor look like a genius.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2014, 06:26:34 PM »
One example please. You have read the bible yourself
Read the Bible.  No youtube though.  We are spared the details.  But going by the mindset of the time, I bet some of those would make Owuor look like a genius.

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2014, 06:29:07 PM »
One example please. You have read the bible yourself
Pick any prophecy in the Bible.

The only reason Owuor seems ridiculous to you is because you have specific details.

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2014, 06:30:30 PM »
Pick your favorite or least favorite

The only reason Owuor seems ridiculous to you is because you have specific details.

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2014, 06:36:49 PM »
Pick your favorite or least favorite

I have none.

Owuor is funny to you because he has not had enjoyed the benefit of 2,000 years and lack of video/audio to whitewash his prophecies.  In spite of these advantages, any prophecy from the Bible is still fulfilled only with mental acrobatics.

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2014, 06:41:16 PM »
You have none. You are a gentleman.
Watch how Eiffel Tower mutates into Japan Nuclear tower
I have none.

Owuor is funny to you because he has not had enjoyed the benefit of 2,000 years and lack of video/audio to whitewash his prophecies.  In spite of these advantages, any prophecy from the Bible is still fulfilled only with mental acrobatics.

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2014, 06:46:46 PM »
You have none. You are a gentleman.
Watch how Eiffel Tower mutates into Japan Nuclear tower
I have none.

I have watched the prophecy.  You just don't understand the prophet's language.  He speaks in parables like any wise prophet.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2014, 07:29:35 PM »
These guys practically "foretell" anything. When it doesn't happen they shamelessly twist the earlier "prophecy" to suit the latest event(s). The so called Astrologers do the same. In school I had a sceptic for a teacher. We embarked on a project to collect all the "prophesies of a one Sheikh Yahya Hussein. That is when we discovered the lies. He could claim that "back in january last year I foresaw...." when we counter checked the said January, there would be nothing!

There is another living in the Grand Regency Hotel. An Indian. The greatest liar there ever was! But his client list reads like the Cabinet of Kenya. A distant cousin was a cleaner in the hotel and gave me some names to surprise you.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2014, 06:17:46 AM »
Prophecy is a gift of the Spirit but these charlatans exaggerate it and invent prophecies to mesmerize.

Note how in the fulfillment he omitted the words Eiffel

Watch the 'fulfillment'

Either God doesn't understand Geography or this buffoon is a charlatan.
Somebody attempted to excuse his epic fail by claiming that the negro saw Tokyo Tower that was modeled after Eiffel. But that never 'moved up' at no time during the earthquake.

Offline bittertruth

• Superstar
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2014, 06:07:32 PM »
vooke,

So how would you interpret prophecies like the Fall of Babylon in Isaiah 13? Has the fall already happened or is it eschatological?
Prov 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2014, 06:18:42 PM »
That is not my forte, will give it some time though. Thank you

But this does not mean that I can't critique and discard junk interpretation
vooke,

So how would you interpret prophecies like the Fall of Babylon in Isaiah 13? Has the fall already happened or is it eschatological?