Author Topic: 5 Roadblocks to the Tithing Truth  (Read 10012 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
5 Roadblocks to the Tithing Truth
« on: November 28, 2014, 11:37:49 AM »
http://www.tithing.com/blog/5-roadblocks-to-the-tithing-truth/
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline bittertruth

• Superstar
Re: 5 Roadblocks to the Tithing Truth
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2014, 02:12:29 PM »
Did Abraham pay tithe to Melchizedek (whose priesthood wasn't in the order of the levites) according to the law? Pls show me. Was there a law from God that mandated him to do that? Pls show me. And if there was no law, was he condemned for doing that outside what the law said? Pls show me where it is in the scripture. If he wasn't condemned, why should you condemn those who are paying their tenth to christ whose priesthood is also in the order of Melchizedec?
Prov 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2014, 02:19:22 PM »
Negro,
Slow down
1. Did Abraham pay tithe to Melchizedek (whose priesthood wasn't in the order of the levites) according to the law? YES
2. Was there a law from God that mandated him to do that?  NO
3. was he condemned for doing that outside what the law said? NO
4. why should you condemn those who are paying their tenth to christ whose priesthood is also in the order of Melchizedec?

Can you explain to me how giving my pastor my 10% is paying Jesus the High Priest?
Did you you know in the NT all believers are priests? Why would one priest,your pastor collect a tithe and not yourself?
Can you also explain to us when last you tithed your war spoil like Abraham
Did you know that Abraham gave away the remainder 90%?
Do you also give away your 90% after 'tithing to Christ'?
Did Abraham pay tithe to Melchizedek (whose priesthood wasn't in the order of the levites) according to the law? Pls show me. Was there a law from God that mandated him to do that? Pls show me. And if there was no law, was he condemned for doing that outside what the law said? Pls show me where it is in the scripture. If he wasn't condemned, why should you condemn those who are paying their tenth to christ whose priesthood is also in the order of Melchizedec?
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline bittertruth

• Superstar
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2014, 02:28:21 PM »
Abraham did not  tithe under the law so i don't understand your damnation for those who pay their tithes.
I am a die-hard tither and I will keep tithing till Jesus comes; giving tithe is as easy as breathing for me.
Prov 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2014, 02:49:32 PM »
They are not damned. Tithing is as valid for a Christian as circumcision.

It is not about how easy you can tithe, it is the scriptural validity of the practice.
You are scared of the Devourer and shut heaven. You are scared of stopping. Search the scriptures my brother. AM least interested in your false bravado

Abraham did not  tithe under the law so i don't understand your damnation for those who pay their tithes.
I am a die-hard tither and I will keep tithing till Jesus comes; giving tithe is as easy as breathing for me.

Offline bittertruth

• Superstar
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2014, 06:16:00 PM »
And why should I stop when God has blessed me with more so I can tithe and give even more.

Your false teachings are worse than the Eiffel prophesy.

Okuyu mindset itakumaliza  braddah

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2014, 07:19:37 PM »
All your giving should be as you purpose in your heart and without compulsion. That's what Paul taught. So follow this whether giving 5% or 50%. God has not imposed ANY tithe on a Christian. And besides, Jews gave 22% per annum on tithes while you are boasting of a mere 10%. Malachi was written to 22%-ers not 10%-ers. So once you hit 22% in tithes you can start looking for open heaven.

PS: Am no Okoyu

And why should I stop when God has blessed me with more so I can tithe and give even more.

Your false teachings are worse than the Eiffel prophesy.

Okuyu mindset itakumaliza  braddah