Author Topic: Pundito and RV Heav' kam here, before you drown in joy at WSR's ascendancy....  (Read 597 times)

Offline .

• Mega superstar
Kumbuka palipo mwanzo hapakosi mwisho. I will never forget the day Uhunyee (or ufool as you call him :D) was handed the sword to raucous cheers that shook Kenya. When he was taking power, which hypnotizes and is very sweet, he thought 10 years is a very long time. Two years to 2022 is when he realized that sweet power is ending yet he is a very young man still. I will never forget too Moi leaving ikulu into his chopper with Dr Sally crying premium tears! This week pia there is a feature in Nation about Mama Ngina. How she grabbed the neck of the doctor who broke that sad news to her that Jomo was no more, asking him to say it ain't so! Dunia ni duara blathees. Power is sweet but tis also upepo. 5 to 10 years go like the wind and soon tis time to bow out and be forgotten permanently like Jomo, Moi and Kibs who are all six feet deep and who the young generation today hardly remembers. When Calpurnia stared at Ceaser's coffin in disbelief, she could not believe all of Rome's glory had ended up a mere 6 foot ornate box. Vanity of vanities, all is vanity in this vale of tears and then it's time to meet our maker. Mkumbushe WSR hivo hivo. All the best to him. Ni hayo tu! 

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
 My interest is simple...Ruto to transform Kenya.. nothing more

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma

your interest is to be able to steal more land in mau. I hope the maasai catch you and hold you as prisoner of war

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Kumbuka palipo mwanzo hapakosi mwisho. I will never forget the day Uhunyee (or ufool as you call him :D) was handed the sword to raucous cheers that shook Kenya. When he was taking power, which hypnotizes and is very sweet, he thought 10 years is a very long time. Two years to 2022 is when he realized that sweet power is ending yet he is a very young man still. I will never forget too Moi leaving ikulu into his chopper with Dr Sally crying premium tears! This week pia there is a feature in Nation about Mama Ngina. How she grabbed the neck of the doctor who broke that sad news to her that Jomo was no more, asking him to say it ain't so! Dunia ni duara blathees. Power is sweet but tis also upepo. 5 to 10 years go like the wind and soon tis time to bow out and be forgotten permanently like Jomo, Moi and Kibs who are all six feet deep and who the young generation today hardly remembers. When Calpurnia stared at Ceaser's coffin in disbelief, she could not believe all of Rome's glory had ended up a mere 6 foot ornate box. Vanity of vanities, all is vanity in this vale of tears and then it's time to meet our maker. Mkumbushe WSR hivo hivo. All the best to him. Ni hayo tu! 

lol siasa hasara tupu. look at how sad uhuru seemed today. he thinks they will hang him like they did with saddam

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

your interest is to be able to steal more land in mau. I hope the maasai catch you and hold you as prisoner of war
. That is happenstance because Raila threaten our investment..

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Ruto need 10 years to transform Kenya. And will get another 10 years through his project to cement that transformation. 20 years is enough to fix most of the problems in Kenya. Most in this foum will be dead or disillusioned, but, as always, I will be here to support Ruto. Unlike Uhuru, his project in 2032 will be likeable and have high approval, especially in RV and GEMA zones. Buckle up and get ready for the amazing roller coaster!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
If Ruto doesn't transfom Kenya no one will maybe when I ascend to the presidency  :)

Offline .

• Mega superstar
Pundito, as we continue to celebrate , kumbuka hii ritru mbit ritru mbit

in 2032 as the veep-elect of that time will be busy talking down to Ruto and calling out all his failures (hakuna mwanasiasa mwenye anakosa hizo) you will remember this thread :D
meanwhile namtakia la heri. Let him rule us well for ten years then join wakina meezy hapa hapa kwa beach tukibariz baaaaaruuu without a care in the world jienjoying jiii! Uongozi ni pressure tena mbaya blo

Ni hayo tu

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Great leaders like Ruto transform their countries. Like Riggy G say he can only hope to achieve 60% of Ruto capacity. You guys prepare for a roller-caster ride in development. The man is driven, is ambitious,a go-getter and is ready to work to roll his sleeves up. Failure for Ruto doesnt exist.

Already Dr Ndii is putting 16hours - that will be the norm. Ruto will make it happen.

In short - dont expect Ruto to fail - expect maybe in 2032 kenya to remove term limits unable to find someone who can fit his shoes.

Uhuru pettiness and jealousy drove us to the ditch. This time Ruto will be the top dog and kenya finally got a leader it truly deserve - someone who thinks, talk, work and is hungier than anyone else.

Pundito, as we continue to celebrate , kumbuka hii ritru mbit ritru mbit

in 2032 as the veep-elect of that time will be busy talking down to Ruto and calling out all his failures (hakuna mwanasiasa mwenye anakosa hizo) you will remember this thread :D
meanwhile namtakia la heri. Let him rule us well for ten years then join wakina meezy hapa hapa kwa beach tukibariz baaaaaruuu without a care in the world jienjoying jiii! Uongozi ni pressure tena mbaya blo

Ni hayo tu

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
If Ruto doesn't transfom Kenya no one will maybe when I ascend to the presidency  :)
Then you are wasting your time here. Go join politics. The likes of Wambugu Ngujiri were blogging on Nipate and Mashada until he left and threw his hat in the ring to become Nyeri MP.