Author Topic: Njamba, kam here. Mil Polo's "hot chest"  (Read 623 times)

Offline .

• Mega superstar
Njamba, kam here. Mil Polo's "hot chest"
« on: September 03, 2022, 05:52:44 PM »
My fren,
Jogging in our 40s si mcheso.
Did 5 miles today after a long hiatus and experienced Mil Polo's "hot chest" from being an unfit old geezer!
The years are flowing bro. Soon we will be in diapers in a nursing home or in shagzz getting taken care of by wajukuu.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Re: Njamba, kam here. Mil Polo's "hot chest"
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2022, 06:34:48 PM »
man I am still in shape. but I just do 2 miles maximum. I ride a mountain bike in woods now. I am past running age. I may do Delaware classic 15k. I did it in 2018 with these 5 Jungus at work..they were all training for it. I just showed up without much training and beat them like nonsense

i am 3 years shy of 50 years. i am an old balding geezer now

when i get entertained 25 year old girls i just politiely decline. mimi sasa kazi ya yangu ni kuangalia .

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2022, 06:39:49 PM »
the hot chest is due to lack of cardio stamina. fix your cardio and then try to run. otherwise you may end up collapsing blungu bunguru usilahi kama simba mzee

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2022, 10:10:03 PM »
When did Njamba get in shape...last time I saw you you were like 250-300lbs. Wacha jokes piga gymn time brathe. Nugu

Offline Kapcheptoror

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2022, 11:33:39 PM »

Oldie....Is that you ? the 'rogue' Moderator who nearly staged a 'civilian coup'..how can one forget the furor it generated...hehe.... I wonder if 5GLG has maintained her epic runs, from Paris to some obscure French Island...

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2022, 11:57:15 PM »
When did Njamba get in shape...last time I saw you you were like 250-300lbs. Wacha jokes piga gymn time brathe. Nugu

when I was on top of your sister. she screamed after touching my abs And my third leg thundering her. gatutu gaka

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2022, 05:00:29 AM »
You wish...ok Njamba you are chiseled like Johhny Bravo. Happy now?

when I was on top of your sister. she screamed after touching my abs And my third leg thundering her. gatutu gaka

Offline .

• Mega superstar
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2022, 06:47:42 AM »

Oldie....Is that you ? the 'rogue' Moderator who nearly staged a 'civilian coup'..how can one forget the furor it generated...hehe.... I wonder if 5GLG has maintained her epic runs, from Paris to some obscure French Island...

Papa F is that you? Yap, what can I say. The twennies were a revolutionary age bracket :D
We tend to mellow with age so these days niko square squaa very quiet as a church mouse in real life. Mayotte was the island..5th was an inspiration bana. Daily 5 to 10 mile runs - achana na jogs - with her tusungu hubby while eating one bun compote per day si jokes. The years are flying blo. That civilian coup happened around mid 2000's which seems like a lifetime ago. I'm sure majority of those forumers are now six feet under. I miss Stocko a.k.a Layday Ngaga. She once said that if pipo back home are complaining umekuwa majuu for over 10 years bila kurudi, simply bribe them to keep quiet.

Offline .

• Mega superstar
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2022, 06:51:28 AM »
man I am still in shape. but I just do 2 miles maximum. I ride a mountain bike in woods now. I am past running age. I may do Delaware classic 15k. I did it in 2018 with these 5 Jungus at work..they were all training for it. I just showed up without much training and beat them like nonsense

i am 3 years shy of 50 years. i am an old balding geezer now

when i get entertained 25 year old girls i just politiely decline. mimi sasa kazi ya yangu ni kuangalia .

Ujana unaenda tu shweeeeeh and one day we wake up and find we are staring at the coffin!
All the more reason to "carpe diem" and focus on the things that matter rather than whiling away the time on things not worth the snap of a finger once the dust settles!
Happy Sunday to all.

Offline Kapcheptoror

« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2022, 10:52:08 PM »

Oldie Aka Smooth... It is indeed exhilarating to hear old familiar 'voices', Stocko was a straight shooter, cut in the old mold, refreshingly candid without an ounce of malice. May she RIP !!!