Author Topic: "Jose camargo"  (Read 1787 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: "Jose camargo"
« Reply #40 on: September 02, 2022, 03:55:10 PM »
Iebc have agreed to bring kiems kit..of two polling stations.Again the case is on the petition...these are just drama

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #41 on: September 02, 2022, 03:56:23 PM »
Iebc have agreed to bring kiems kit..of two polling stations.Again the case is on the petition...these are just drama

Why two? They should do a random sample.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #42 on: September 02, 2022, 05:32:48 PM »
You cannot edit image burnt into pdf
Overall, I have never seen a downcast Pundit like the one we have read from in the last 24hrs. I guess the agony will continue until Monday. Then the bench will put him out of his misery.  :roll:

I feel sorry for him. He lost it calling people to be shot, threatening everyone including Rigathi Gachagua and people from Mt Kenya. Now Mbus has cheered him up a little by defecting to Karen Jose Carmango. Lets not rub it in.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline bryan274

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #43 on: September 02, 2022, 06:07:01 PM »
Overall, I have never seen a downcast Pundit like the one we have read from in the last 24hrs. I guess the agony will continue until Monday. Then the bench will put him out of his misery.  :roll:

I feel sorry for him. He lost it calling people to be shot, threatening everyone including Rigathi Gachagua and people from Mt Kenya. Now Mbus has cheered him up a little by defecting to Karen Jose Carmango. Lets not rub it in.

These elections are cleansing Azimio proper.  By the end of this period, all criminals will be hemmed in at Karen.  They'll be very easy to spot in their garishly yellow t-shirts.  We the people can turn Karen into an open prison and jail them all there. 

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #44 on: September 02, 2022, 06:19:02 PM »

These elections are cleansing Azimio proper.  By the end of this period, all criminals will be hemmed in at Karen.  They'll be very easy to spot in their garishly yellow t-shirts.  We the people can turn Karen into an open prison and jail them all there. 

Mbus has always been a known snake(from among the earlier so called liberators).  Very few have retained their reputation.  Some have gone mad from just dealing with all the subterfuge.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline bryan274

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2022, 06:26:57 PM »

Mbus has always been a known snake(from among the earlier so called liberators).  Very few have retained their reputation.  Some have gone mad from just dealing with all the subterfuge.

Quite.... Have you seen what's happened to Ndii and the Switch of Stima lady?  Gosh

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2022, 06:30:54 PM »

Quite.... Have you seen what's happened to Ndii and the Switch of Stima lady?  Gosh

Ndii seems to have an axe to grind with the Kenyattas.  The man can hold a grudge.  Who is the stima lady?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman