Author Topic: "Jose camargo"  (Read 1789 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: "Jose camargo"
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2022, 11:46:37 AM »

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2022, 11:50:29 AM »
Invalid Tweet ID

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2022, 11:52:14 AM »

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2022, 12:03:56 PM »
I heard Jose Camargo forgot to remove a paper with his name from his desk when he took scans of 11,000 forms. Ni kweli? I didn't watch the proceedings but people here are excited. Who watched it? I'm tired of rumors. I want the truth!!! Please don't give me stories, just what happened.

Offline bryan274

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2022, 01:36:16 PM »
You cannot edit image burnt into pdf
Overall, I have never seen a downcast Pundit like the one we have read from in the last 24hrs. I guess the agony will continue until Monday. Then the bench will put him out of his misery.  :roll:

"Kicheko biggest"

Justice must surely be served.  Everyone involved including the main beneficiary of the massive electoral fraud.

Offline bryan274

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2022, 01:38:41 PM »
I heard Jose Camargo forgot to remove a paper with his name from his desk when he took scans of 11,000 forms. Ni kweli? I didn't watch the proceedings but people here are excited. Who watched it? I'm tired of rumors. I want the truth!!! Please don't give me stories, just what happened.

Oh yes

Jionee hapa.. top left corner.

https://forms.iebc.or.ke/form/formA/1_34_A_021104051702602_Y3KJ11BPAEA00EY_20220810_000052.PDF

Carmago was a super RO for the electoral fraudsters. 

Offline Higgins the genius

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2022, 01:50:47 PM »
All the register covers had the name.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2022, 01:58:43 PM »
Oh yes, emotionally attached nowonder you buy into propaganda
Reality had put into the previous posts but  all uou want to hear is Jose

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2022, 02:26:05 PM »
Noway, you're so unnecessarily rude. I came here because I was avoiding Twitter, FB, etc and the people around me. Was hoping I'd be told things straight here. No I didn't go through your Twitter feed because I just wanted someone to tell me soberly what all the excitement is about and if it's true. Donge?

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2022, 02:36:57 PM »

We are only 4 or so people in this thread and you said based on the posts there was excitment . Half the posts had showed what had teanspired. Why Joses name was in scan.You avoided those posts ?

Okay now that you are aware , whats your take ?

Noway, you're so unnecessarily rude. I came here because I was avoiding Twitter, FB, etc and the people around me. Was hoping I'd be told things straight here. No I didn't go through your Twitter feed because I just wanted someone to tell me soberly what all the excitement is about and if it's true. Donge?

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2022, 02:38:22 PM »
The desperation from Azimio to present forgeries,lies and almost anything they latch onto is not shocking..it's character of Raila

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2022, 02:41:31 PM »

Nowonder Raila has them on Chokehold. He just throws one lie and they get excited and believe. Now they have a song which will drive them till 2027 Jose Venezuelan rigged election for Ruto. Come 2027 they will make the same mistakes just like 2007,2013,201 and now 2022

The desperation from Azimio to present forgeries,lies and almost anything they latch onto is not shocking..it's character of Raila

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2022, 02:45:04 PM »

We are only 4 or so people in this thread and you said based on the posts there was excitment . Half the posts had showed what had teanspired. Why Joses name was in scan.You avoided those posts ?

Okay now that you are aware , whats your take ?

No, I didn't say the people in this thread were happy. I said the people here (around me, where I am, not online) and they didn't have facts and I couldn't go to YouTube so I decided to ask here what the facts were.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2022, 02:49:07 PM »

Julie Soweto showed the court 2 different Form 34As "sent from the same KIEMS kit".  If true, then the name Jose Camargo is merely mchuzi.  Like I mention elsewhere, this discussion(alongside attendant obfuscation) dies the moment you avail contested KIEMS kit files for comparison with the ones on the server.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2022, 02:57:55 PM »

Julie Soweto showed the court 2 different Form 34As "sent from the same KIEMS kit".  If true, then the name Jose Camargo is merely mchuzi.  Like I mention elsewhere, this discussion(alongside attendant obfuscation) dies the moment you avail contested KIEMS kit files for comparison with the ones on the server.

that is a forensic audit that Soweto presented. a clear presentation of how and why this happened...I want iebc to rebut this

https://nation.africa/kenya/videos/news/ruto-s-lawyer-blocked-from-responding-to-jose-camargo-claims-3934880

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2022, 03:02:59 PM »
/photo/1

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2022, 03:30:38 PM »
IEBC Lawyer presenting documents original form vis a vis on portal. Orengo tries to intercept.
Muigai comes out blazing.
It was a propaganda tool .
Orengo stands up again . They only card exposed.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2022, 03:43:24 PM »

So the 11,000 number being bandied about came from where?

• Enigma
« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2022, 03:48:10 PM »

So the 11,000 number being bandied about came from where?

I have not heard anything about that.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

• Enigma
« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2022, 03:53:56 PM »

that is a forensic audit that Soweto presented. a clear presentation of how and why this happened...I want iebc to rebut this

https://nation.africa/kenya/videos/news/ruto-s-lawyer-blocked-from-responding-to-jose-camargo-claims-3934880

Putting myself in their shoes, I think IEBC can rebut by showing that the forms on the KIEMS kit from those polling stations are identical to those on the browser.  And that the identifying information in the url is of secondary relevance.   Worst case they can just say those are not enough to change the result and cross their fingers(right now it's just about swaying the undecided on the bench one way or another).

Harriet Tubman