Author Topic: CJ Koome true to her word: May they be "smoked out"  (Read 550 times)

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
CJ Koome true to her word: May they be "smoked out"
« on: September 01, 2022, 06:44:56 PM »
I switch on at that point where the Judges ask questions. I catch CJ Koome asking about Commissioners. Even after stressing that the "I" in IEBC is independent, she asks why Commissioners were assigned duties away from their core mandate. She asks if the commission was dysfunctional, why didn't the chair make that information public? She asks why IEBC stopped live transmission of results on the screen at BOMAS where we could have seen this dysfunctional play out?

Then Justice Wanjala asks the very question I asked on this forum: Why did they not announce the 27 constituencies AFTER calm was restored SINCE THOSE RESULTS WERE READY ANYWAY?

Justice Mwilu, adds that they had an extra day unutilized.

GITHU panicks and asks that they sleep over it to answer. They have 30 minutes tomorrow to respond.

I think Ruto & IEBC camp are justified in seeing that a red card could come from here.

Lemme look at what others are saying. Remember I posted this ....

Submissions for the day over: Now listen to the line of questioning of the Judges - live now!.....
In 2017, it shown a light in the direction of the Election would be annulled. Remember the question, "what happens to the other 5 ballots"?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: CJ Koome true to her word: May they be "smoked out"
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2022, 06:51:03 PM »
It seems the last minutes events at Bomas are germane..the rest are settled..Raila has no case or evidence... what therefore remain is whether IEBC scored own goal in the last minute of chaos n split.In plan English rigging is out of question...what remain is the last minute breakdown and collapse of IEBC

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2022, 06:57:59 PM »
the last minute breakdown and collapse of IEBC

And this affected the election outcome how?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2022, 07:02:09 PM »
the last minute breakdown and collapse of IEBC

And this affected the election outcome how?
I think judges want just the muchene or the fitina of it so Kenyans know exactly how the breakdown happened and they can offer advisory to prevent any such dangerous situation happenings... otherwise Raila phantom hacking and rigging claims have no leg to stand on... because it backed by forgeries and low value evidence. The rem aining case is really iebc 4 versus iebc 3..and  whether it was about 50 plus one or moderation of the results

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2022, 07:03:27 PM »
It seems the last minutes events at Bomas are germane..the rest are settled..Raila has no case or evidence... what therefore remain is whether IEBC scored own goal in the last minute of chaos n split.In plan English rigging is out of question...what remain is the last minute breakdown and collapse of IEBC

I sat in an ICC court and listened to Judge Mose say words to this effect: In a courtroom, both sides come to court believing in their hearts of hearts that they are right. BUT it is the work of the Court & Judge to listen keenly to both sides and discern where the truth lies and then proclaim Judgement.
So my fren UNTIL the Judgement is made, "nothing is settled".

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2022, 07:05:20 PM »
I sat in an ICC court and listened to Judge Mose say words to this effect: In a courtroom, both sides come to court believing in their hearts of hearts that they are right. BUT it is the work of the Court & Judge to listen keenly to both sides and discern where the truth lies.
So my fren UNTIL the Judgement is made, "nothing is settled".  - unless of course you learned nothing from 2017.
Then why are you here...just be everywhere in Monday except Kisumu...says the US embassy .CIA have done their analysis and predicted more fresh tears in Azimio HQ

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2022, 07:21:01 PM »
I am still trying to catch up... Kindiki brought campaign manenos to court or what :o . Why are Ruto Wakili pleading with the court to allow somebody with a humble background to be president. I thought the purpose of a Court is to dispense justice based on evidence and evidence ALONE without being burdened as to who they are? Eish!

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2022, 07:27:31 PM »
... The rem aining case is really iebc 4 versus iebc 3..and  whether it was about 50 plus one or moderation of the results

That is line the Supreme Court will have to ponder, that being a close race, they will not be able to ignore any malfeasance that could have affected the 50% + 1.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2022, 07:34:00 PM »
I sat in an ICC court and listened to Judge Mose say words to this effect: In a courtroom, both sides come to court believing in their hearts of hearts that they are right. BUT it is the work of the Court & Judge to listen keenly to both sides and discern where the truth lies.
So my fren UNTIL the Judgement is made, "nothing is settled".  - unless of course you learned nothing from 2017.
Then why are you here...just be everywhere in Monday except Kisumu...says the US embassy .CIA have done their analysis and predicted more fresh tears in Azimio HQ

You didn't know? All you do here is make noise at best you can just like fans in a stadium - it is players who record on the score sheet not fans. The judges will not be swayed nor will they hear about anything that is posted here. Outside Election cycles, I come here to catch up with what is in public domain.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2022, 07:35:52 PM »
... The rem aining case is really iebc 4 versus iebc 3..and  whether it was about 50 plus one or moderation of the results

That is line the Supreme Court will have to ponder, that being a close race, they will not be able to ignore any malfeasance that could have affected the 50% + 1.
Yes the evidence though suggest Ruto got 50 percent plus one...so cherror group are hopeless..besides Maia Kia disabled the iebc commissioners.What cherror wanted was 2007 where kivuitu was overwhelmed by pnu commissioners who rigged out Raila.Martha karua appointed cherrorsr.Maina kia sought to remove cherrorr shenanigans...so for me Prof githu should explain the history behind maina kia and the fact that Chebukati really was also just a figure head because the numbers cannot be massaged...even iebc cleaner can become national returning officer because main kia took the action out of kicc or bomas...all one does is talky up authenticated form...no correction allowed..it a clerical work..rejected ballot was already decided twice by supreme court...so what was there to do except ad up original form 34A..that why the most important job for cherror was to manage the choir..unless she wants to watch verification table which was live live on the bomas floor...