Author Topic: Ufool appears in Mombasa - with governor  (Read 1814 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Ufool appears in Mombasa - with governor
« on: August 31, 2022, 03:58:17 PM »

Offline sema

• Enigma
Re: Ufool appears in Mombasa - with governor
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2022, 04:44:04 PM »
I'm not sure what to make of this.  He still hasn't congratulated Ruto. Is he waiting for the Supreme court case outcome? Will he attend the inauguration if Ruto is declared president? He doesn't look like someone that is ready to give up and concede.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2022, 04:44:47 PM »
Better yet he should appear in Kisumu. Thats where he got Majority of votes as Azimio Chair. Ruto ate so much in Mombasa I bet if it wasnt foe the Luo Diaspora vote he would have won. From Jubilees 23 % in 2017 to 41% in 2022.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2022, 04:59:27 PM »
I'm not sure what to make of this.  He still hasn't congratulated Ruto. Is he waiting for the Supreme court case outcome? Will he attend the inauguration if Ruto is declared president? He doesn't look like someone that is ready to give up and concede.

2 more years of president uhuru

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2022, 05:00:30 PM »
It seems some people here are surprised Uhuru is still in town and not in exile.

I believe Uhuru will handover to his successor who ever that may be.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2022, 05:03:51 PM »
Uhuru is moving around like contraband. He is very scared of Kikuyus, Ruto handlers, Gachagua, and the Army. He know surrounding himself with ODOMOS will shield him the next few days.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2022, 05:04:54 PM »
He is shamelessly appearing with Mombasa governor after being elected - look like he was looking for somewhere Azimio won. He found Mombasa.

Offline Okoths7272

• Regular
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2022, 05:07:55 PM »
He is shamelessly appearing with Mombasa governor after being elected - look like he was looking for somewhere Azimio won. He found Mombasa.

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2022, 05:09:23 PM »

Only thing I can think of is that he has decided to become the official opposition leader and will spend the next 5 years challenging Ruto's presidency (not sure where Raila fits into this picture)

Offline Achiek Tho RELOADED

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2022, 05:13:56 PM »

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2022, 05:19:11 PM »

Only thing I can think of is that he has decided to become the official opposition leader and will spend the next 5 years challenging Ruto's presidency (not sure where Raila fits into this picture)
You cannot be in opposition to Ruto's regime and survive for long. The opposition will be crushed meticulously over time, NEVER to recover. If they are smart, this is the only time they have. Once Ruto gets the sword, "incineration" and "evisceration" will be the common terms used to describe how he deals with Azimio cabal! As his family, we are terrified of what he will do to his enemies. Ouru, knows that is why it is a make or break for him. I wouldn't be surprised for Azimio chairman to self-exile or take poison and end it rather than deal with President Ruto. Ruto is awfully vicious to his enemies and incredibly nice to his friends
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2022, 05:20:47 PM »
 :o :o :o
Uhuru's political career is over. How can he play official opposition leader? People stop dreaming and fantasying about Uhuru. The man is destined for Gatundu on a one way ticket.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2022, 05:22:50 PM »
Have you ever heard of democracy wewe mtoto wa Arap Moi?
You sound very uneducated. You want to take us back to those days in the 80's and 90's?

You cannot be in opposition to Ruto's regime and survive for long. The opposition will be crushed meticulously over time, NEVER to recover. If they are smart, this is the only time they have. Once Ruto gets the sword, "incineration" and "evisceration" will be the common terms used to describe how he deals with Azimio cabal! As his family, we are terrified of what he will do to his enemies. Ouru, knows that is why it is a make or break for him. I wouldn't be surprised for Azimio chairman to self-exile or take poison and end it rather than deal with President Ruto. Ruto is awfully vicious!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2022, 05:41:13 PM »
Democracy is decency, honesty, integrity, leading by rule of law, and opposing on issues, not self-interests. Kenya's opposition, especially the one headed by Ouru and his ODOMORONs, will be significantly weakened by Ruto's regime. Take it to the bank! I would NOT be surprised for many who have used their government status to hurt President-elect to be bankrupted by design. It won't take long before you hear eerie squeals!
Have you ever heard of democracy wewe mtoto wa Arap Moi?
You sound very uneducated. You want to take us back to those days in the 80's and 90's?

You cannot be in opposition to Ruto's regime and survive for long. The opposition will be crushed meticulously over time, NEVER to recover. If they are smart, this is the only time they have. Once Ruto gets the sword, "incineration" and "evisceration" will be the common terms used to describe how he deals with Azimio cabal! As his family, we are terrified of what he will do to his enemies. Ouru, knows that is why it is a make or break for him. I wouldn't be surprised for Azimio chairman to self-exile or take poison and end it rather than deal with President Ruto. Ruto is awfully vicious!

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2022, 05:44:05 PM »
His family have a Tradition of doing Holidays to coast In August and December.
Started with his dad and used to couple up with  ASK Show opening in August and Christmas in Dec.
You realise all elected 3 ODM governors got the seats by a whisker.
From 6 ODM Governors in 2013 to 3.
Nasir was saved by IEBC , Mungaro by infights between Kingi and Aidha Jumwa Ghodano won by just a 100 votes.
Though you can say one of his close friends Nasir got ot. Nasir like Balala a very close personal friends to Uhuru.
He is really determined to continue as Azimio chairman
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/breakfast-briefing/2022-08-31-uhuru-holds-closed-door-meeting-with-odm-elected-governors/

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2022, 05:45:12 PM »
:o :o :o
Uhuru's political career is over. How can he play official opposition leader? People stop dreaming and fantasying about Uhuru. The man is destined for Gatundu on a one way ticket.

He is not acting like a man that wants to retire in peace. I just don't get it. He seems to be in a state of drunken denial. Why, if you've been stealing since 1963 and have all this money, why in God's name do you want to go out like this? When you easily retire and live very comfortably in peace? I wonder what Margaret and his adult children are going to do now. They don't appear to be people who know how to work or how to hold on to their wealth if challenged.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2022, 05:46:15 PM »
Their grab properties in coast should be handed back to coasterian as agreed btw Ruto and Kingi.
Started with his dad and used to couple up with  ASK Show opening in August and Christmas in Dec.
Nasir was saved by IEBC , Mungaro by infights between Kingi and Aidha Jumwa Ghodano won by just a 100 votes.
Though you can say one of his close friends Nasir got ot. Nasir like Balala a very close personal friends to Uhuru.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2022, 05:47:15 PM »
He is delusional and not normal. He needs to snap out of it.
He is not acting like a man that wants to retire in peace. I just don't get it. He seems to be in a state of drunken denial. Why, if you've been stealing since 1963 and have all this money, why in God's name do you want to go out like this? When you easily retire and live very comfortably in peace? I wonder what Margaret and his adult children are going to do now. They don't appear to be people who know how to work or how to hold on to their wealth if challenged.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2022, 05:51:22 PM »

With all the debts Kenya has .One of the option of the incomming regime is reclaim all ill gotten assets and wealth and generate incomw out of it.  It will be hard to fund the exchequer.

Their grab properties in coast should be handed back to coasterian as agreed btw Ruto and Kingi.