Author Topic: Now The Truth Of Games Around Bomas is coming out  (Read 311 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Now The Truth Of Games Around Bomas is coming out
« on: August 29, 2022, 05:43:30 AM »
Apart from that , We also find out why Media all over sudden stopped Tallying of Votes when it was evident Ruto had won.
Eyes on Supreme Court Now.
If they decide , to tear the country apart .Its Upon them.
From the trend of things happening some people will end up in a Tribunal. I forsee Wanjala and Ibrahim (once again) Recusing themselves.
Will be interesting to see how Njoki will rule. She had the best Judgement in 2017 , Will she rule otherwisw these time around? If Deepstate is on her case she might as well do a Mutyambai.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Re: Now The Truth Of Games Around Bomas is coming out
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2022, 06:43:51 AM »
I think wise folk already knew what was happening. Media had robust tallying centers, and once Ruto hit 50%+1, they panicked. Uhuru and Azimio cabal started plans B and C right away. Bomas was the target to slow counting as much as possible as they worked on the plan after plan to sabotage the process. The good thing is Ruto, and his team had planned weeks ahead, knowing that Uhuru would try everything to sabotage Kenya Kwanza's win, or IEBC. Hence, they put contingency plans in motion. I have a cousin who is a senior in the army. She told me that the military knew the winner even when the media were tallying the results. There is a ritual that the army does when a presidential candidate hits 50%+1 that was started after the promulgation of the 2010 constitution. They did it 1 day before Chebukati announced the results!
For the last 8 years, DP has managed to hire a lot of youth in the army, GSU, police, Prisons, etc. Most of them have been helping DP with intelligence and Manpower to crush the Deep State whenever possible. About 300 were in and around Bomas as civilians but were ready to take action should the government try to interfere. Kidnapping Chebukati was one of the plans, but was thwarted by the same group by providing intelligence that made Chebukati announce the results quickly before kidnappers arrived.
I heard Chebukati turned down millions which was ratched up to almost a cool billion, but he told the cabal headed by Tuju in their faces "I took the oath of office NOT to subvert the will of the people, and on top I am a devout christian, who take no bribes"
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Now The Truth Of Games Around Bomas is coming out
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2022, 09:24:16 AM »
The best thing to do if they intimidate judges is simple.. have three judges sit it out by falling sick.. without quorom the supreme court hearing will end..status quo remain..Ruto get sworn..he starts crushing these cowardly traitors immediately