Author Topic: Luo Nyanza is next project for Ruto - to remove Odingaism and it's roots  (Read 919 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
I think MDG should have waited for the supreme court ruling before they make a move. Luo Nyanza is seething with anger and looking forward to stoning, burning, or killing something. KK communities need to continue staying away from Kisumu for now. The media in Kenya is not revealing much, but many people have been cut/stabbed, and killed in the last few days. Evens Kidero is talking loudly and pleading for DCI to do something. Even his Luo supporters have not to be speared as anger rages!
Okoth Obado is reportedly nursing injuries for mentioning Ruto in the Migori power handover.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
The mainstream media are in bed with deep evil state.
I think MDG should have waited for the supreme court ruling before they make a move. Luo Nyanza is seething with anger and looking forward to stoning, burning, or killing something. KK communities need to continue staying away from Kisumu for now. The media in Kenya is not revealing much, but many people have been cut/stabbed, and killed in the last few days. Evens Kidero is talking loudly and pleading for DCI to do something. Even his Luo supporters have not to be speared as anger rages!
Okoth Obado is reportedly nursing injuries for mentioning Ruto in the Migori power handover.

Offline sitting bull

• Superstar

Absolute nonsense.
I have never been a Rao supporter even though I I'm a pure river lake nilote raised in Kibra. I just came back from siaya through homabay. There is disquiet amongst the Luo folk concerning the elections. There is NO TENSION AT ALL, let alone violence.

What you are trying to achieve through such utterances will flop mister "fake insider" Kidero lost terribly to a small  girl( talk in homabay) despite splashing hundreds of millions.
Obado is very popular in migori even right now out of office. Anyone touches him migori will burn. Acha porojo ya penny mbili.

Offline sitting bull

• Superstar

David ochieng is a very popular guy in ugenya. I admire his work ethics and mobilisation skills. It was well known he was going to win. That gives him the freedom to work with whichever side he likes.
This alone is proof that in luo nyanza, that culture of violence netted against perceived opponents is gone. Had it been otherwise today his homestead would not be standing

A UDA agent in ndhiwa constituency was fed, housed and "offered a wife" by some constituents which was a plus in terms of tolerance.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
They destroyed cdf office but yes Odingas are next pest to be fumigated..Mois and Kenyattas are done

Offline sitting bull

• Superstar
They destroyed cdf office but yes Odingas are next pest to be fumigated..Mois and Kenyattas are done

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Kenyattas and Mois were harder. Raila is simple - he is way poorer and powerless. First Odinga have failed for 60yrs to get PORK - Luos are tired and angry. Just wait for next week when Supreme Court put the last nail on the coffin.

Odinga hold on Luo Nyanza is entrenched with VIOLENCE.  You need the police to help Miguna, Kideros, Obados, and etc to finish them...they also need their own gangs...and Odingas will be out.

Odingas are not going to last one year....they are done. They dont have heir apparent.

Ruto will finish Odinga before the end of next year. By christmas Kenyatta and Mois will be footnote in Kenya.

By next year - Luo Nyanza will out of ODM - and new leaders of Luo Nyanza will have emerged. If Raila insist on fighting back - instead of retiring - he will be lose everything.

Odinga are already slow punctured and are selling false hope this week that supreme court will make him PORK :) :) - when reality hit them - he will be done. ODM will implode.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
Some things are too complex. Pundit complaining about Raila following yet Ruto done the same in part of RV. Dismantle Rutoism in RV before you try bigger thing elsewhere.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
What is Rutoism. Ruto is a democrat. He only went out of his way to block Alfred Keter. Otherwise Kalenjin land democracy THRIVES - and LIVES - and BREATHES - that is why leadership down there are 20s, 30s and rarely 40s. Everyone has a chance in RV to be anything.
Some things are too complex. Pundit complaining about Raila following yet Ruto done the same in part of RV. Dismantle Rutoism in RV before you try bigger thing elsewhere.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Luo Nyanza is next project for Ruto - to remove Odingaism and it's roots
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2022, 02:27:07 PM »
Ask Keter about Rutism and Chekukatism.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma

Offline sitting bull

• Superstar
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2022, 06:27:38 PM »
Kenyattas and Mois were harder. Raila is simple - he is way poorer and powerless. First Odinga have failed for 60yrs to get PORK - Luos are tired and angry. Just wait for next week when Supreme Court put the last nail on the coffin.

Odinga hold on Luo Nyanza is entrenched with VIOLENCE.  You need the police to help Miguna, Kideros, Obados, and etc to finish them...they also need their own gangs...and Odingas will be out.

Odingas are not going to last one year....they are done. They dont have heir apparent.

Ruto will finish Odinga before the end of next year. By christmas Kenyatta and Mois will be footnote in Kenya.

By next year - Luo Nyanza will out of ODM - and new leaders of Luo Nyanza will have emerged. If Raila insist on fighting back - instead of retiring - he will be lose everything.

Odinga are already slow punctured and are selling false hope this week that supreme court will make him PORK :) :) - when reality hit them - he will be done. ODM will implode.

You don't know luos my brother. You have very little understanding of luos. All that stuff you say moi, with absolute power, tried it for over 20 yrs and failed. It is not about Raila' s grip over luos, it's a fanatism no one can explain. Jaruo love this man crazily. It will remain that way till he dies. No one , I dare say no one will ever come close to being adored as he is.

If he passes on, only then can jaruo unity be broken. Keep trying or rather, keep wishing.

Oh and by the way whoever told you Luos need liberation?  And again liberation from what? Just because we don't support Wsr, then we need to be freed?

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2022, 06:40:05 PM »
At 80, he has about 3-5 years before he belly's up or go complete senile. As such, I am sure luos will spread for Ruto the first 5-10 years as another leader emerge. Ruto wrestled Kalenjin from Moi and Gema from Uhuru when they were both alive and kicking. I'm sure he will do the same to Luos when Raila dies. He is kalenjin and Gema kingpin right now and may be a Luo Kingpin in the next 7 years top! Economy, empowerment, money and political strength are all you need to get support from poor Kenyans
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2022, 07:04:02 PM »

You don't know luos my brother. You have very little understanding of luos. All that stuff you say moi, with absolute power, tried it for over 20 yrs and failed. It is not about Raila' s grip over luos, it's a fanatism no one can explain. Jaruo love this man crazily. It will remain that way till he dies. No one , I dare say no one will ever come close to being adored as he is.

If he passes on, only then can jaruo unity be broken. Keep trying or rather, keep wishing.

Oh and by the way whoever told you Luos need liberation?  And again liberation from what? Just because we don't support Wsr, then we need to be freed?
You can remain in your corner with Odingas...or you can liberate yourself from violence, mediocrity, odm nominations and opposition politics heading 70yrs.Its upon Luos to chose to continue with disaster or change....all data indicate you need change..poverty, disease, underdevelopment name it.... moving from kisumu to Kericho you are striken by difference

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2022, 07:05:19 PM »
At 80, he has about 3-5 years before he belly's up or go complete senile. As such, I am sure luos will spread for Ruto the first 5-10 years as another leader emerge. Ruto wrestled Kalenjin from Moi and Gema from Uhuru when they were both alive and kicking. I'm sure he will do the same to Luos when Raila dies. He is kalenjin and Gema kingpin right now and may be a Luo Kingpin in the next 7 years top! Economy, empowerment, money and political strength are all you need to get support from poor Kenyans
yes they will split into north versus south Luos and without Odinga heir apparent it will chaos .Orengo n Nyongo are also too old.There is no successor unless Babu owino relocate to kisumu and inherit the violent gangs to make himself another Simba Arati in Gusii

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2022, 08:51:26 PM »
You cannot liberate yourself from Chebukatism and you want to liberate our shemejis? Plank in your eyes and you see speck in others?