Author Topic: Commissioners are the insiders that will cook 2nd Respodent's goose  (Read 1337 times)

Offline kwesta

• Regular
Re: Commissioners are the insiders that will cook 2nd Respodent's goose
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2022, 06:55:27 PM »
This goes to show the biggest Misjustice ever done in Kenya was anuling 2017 elections on premisis of transmision of results.
Will the same court make the same mistake. We will see...
Having said that Azimio supporters should learn one thing. Delf decit is the worst kind drumming support.
The Onus lays on the accusers of hacking to prove it.
Provide one original form that differs from what is in the server.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2022, 06:56:16 PM »
You guys who pupport to support the declaration and its cleanness on one hand then resist the simplest route to killing the legal challenge on the other, mnanishangaza sana. :D The IEBC servers are in Chebukati control. If I was his advisor, I'd tell him to pre-empt everything by volunteering the systems logs. Without them, Azimio case vaporizes. Unless you also doubt what is in them, I don't understand the resistance.
what nexus btw server and original forms ...server has been open...you can see the forms..logs unless you're IT expert cannot help you.If I can hack a system I can also hack the logs.Logs are just text files someone can edit.A Luo Michael is head of ICT at IEBC let him fish the logs and file his affidavit

System logs for what.

What Azimio needs to bring are the original copies they got from the polling station and proof that they differ from what is in the public portal. It's really no brainer.
18 days after the elections, we are yet to see one physical form that differs from what is in the portal.
it's lame excuse like we heard last five years that their win is in the server.. Kibaki won in 2002..there was no server..got beaten in 2005 no server.. rigged in 2007..it was obvious... because what was announced in const n kicc was different..example molo..20k added in kicc.Elections were held in polling station.The contestation should be simple...what was announced in polling station and what chebukati announced...bring evidence they differ

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2022, 07:01:54 PM »
You guys who pupport to support the declaration and its cleanness on one hand then resist the simplest route to killing the legal challenge on the other, mnanishangaza sana. :D The IEBC servers are in Chebukati control. If I was his advisor, I'd tell him to pre-empt everything by volunteering the systems logs. Without them, Azimio case vaporizes. Unless you also doubt what is in them, I don't understand the resistance.
what nexus btw server and original forms ...server has been open...you can see the forms..logs unless you're IT expert cannot help you.If I can hack a system I can also hack the logs.Logs are just text files someone can edit.A Luo Michael is head of ICT at IEBC let him fish the logs and file his affidavit

Yes, I don't know IT so I'm not sure of the difference btw server/logs etc but I just mean audits of the activities that have taken place in the IEBC ICT system that would not be available to the public. For example: Who has accessed it? When? What did they do on it? Etc. Particularly regarding the KIEMS kit and the Forms.

Now the nexus I see is this: this step of publishing results on elections night, immediately after counting, is intended to assure the public that the physical forms that arrive at Bomas muuuuch later aren't tampered with/replaced enroute (or at Bomas) like in Kivuitu days. Azimio's whole case, as I understood it, is basically that nefarious characters published fake results and that there's no way to be sure that some of the physical forms Chebukati used weren't Kivuitued. But the easiest way to establish that the results on the portal are the same ones that were published on election night is to get into those IEBC systems that have been alleged to have been messed with. If I was Chebukati and knew these were fairy tales, I'd volunteer them. Because if there's nothing like people replacing forms sent from KIEMS kits, the whole of it immediately collapses.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2022, 07:09:07 PM »
This goes to show the biggest Misjustice ever done in Kenya was anuling 2017 elections on premisis of transmision of results.
Will the same court make the same mistake. We will see...
Having said that Azimio supporters should learn one thing. Delf decit is the worst kind drumming support.
The Onus lays on the accusers of hacking to prove it.
Provide one original form that differs from what is in the server.

A whole election has already been annulled largely based on IEBC refusing to avail this info and you people claiming to be pro-Ruto are arguing that the same shouldn't be provided again, in an election where this time IEBC people are themselves claiming tamparing with this online results. Ajabu. Let me peace out and wait for SCORK. They've been handed a very messy problem from several angles and I feel for them. I'm not sure what I'd do in their place and I bet they're not sleeping.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2022, 07:09:33 PM »
Ok who will audit the logs? IEBC are referees? Who will do a fair job to audit the systems and what would such audit says..you see that taking election to become technical problem... election are simple...and facts should be simple..you want to make it a IT mumbo jumbo because we all know Azimio have no evidence..they had no agents.Raila has run five times.. surely he knows the importance of agents.You guys want to make election complicated for nothing.. including even for judges and lawyers..eti computer generated , Russian, algorithm... simple get agents collect forms.. record audio n video..that is evidence.Observers come in thousands.. Raila cannot get agents.Rigging provisional results and yet there is paper trail is crazy like most Azimio folks are...get agents next time to record everything..give them body cams

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2022, 07:16:30 PM »
Ok who will audit the logs? IEBC are referees? Who will do a fair job to audit the systems and what would such audit says..you see that taking election to become technical problem... election are simple...and facts should be simple..you want to make it a IT mumbo jumbo because we all know Azimio have no evidence..they had no agents.Raila has run five times.. surely he knows the importance of agents.You guys want to make election complicated for nothing.. including even for judges and lawyers..eti computer generated , Russian, algorithm... simple get agents collect forms.. record audio n video..that is evidence.Observers come in thousands.. Raila cannot get agents.

I'm not the one who has written those petitions  :D so it's not me 'making it IT mumbo jumbo': The allegation of tampering with those online results is literally the main suit. In addition, there's literal precedent annulling an election based on a refusal to avail the info by IEBC, so y'all suit yourselves. But if the Court orders those logs be accessed, I hope Chebukati doesn't refuse this time. If I were in his team, I'd advise him to long volunteer them.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2022, 07:22:06 PM »
Ok who will audit the logs? IEBC are referees? Who will do a fair job to audit the systems and what would such audit says..you see that taking election to become technical problem... election are simple...and facts should be simple..you want to make it a IT mumbo jumbo because we all know Azimio have no evidence..they had no agents.Raila has run five times.. surely he knows the importance of agents.You guys want to make election complicated for nothing.. including even for judges and lawyers..eti computer generated , Russian, algorithm... simple get agents collect forms.. record audio n video..that is evidence.Observers come in thousands.. Raila cannot get agents.

I'm not the one who has written those petitions  :D so it's not me 'making it IT mumbo jumbo': The allegation of tampering with those online results is literally the main suit. In addition, there's literal precedent annulling an election based on a refusal to avail the info by IEBC, so y'all suit yourselves. But if the Court orders those logs be accessed, I hope Chebukati doesn't refuse this time. If I were in his team, I'd advise him to long volunteer them.
What do you imagine a server will contain? iebc should of course open their systems but court last time didn't give them sufficient time...now I am sure they are going to be ready.IEBC never refused..time was a problem.For now chebukati should damp that server to supreme court...as long as court will appoint an IT auditor with agents and observers..I don't see it as problem per see..I see a bigger problem in making our election a reserve for IT gurus... while we have paper trail including ballots boxes n papers.The biggest computer now is own phone..take pictures of a polling station..go to portal..and compare... Azimio can ask millions of their supporters n prov administration to help them

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2022, 07:27:42 PM »
What do you imagine a server will contain? iebc should of course open their systems but court last time didn't give them sufficient time...now I am sure they are going to be ready.IEBC never refused..time was a problem.For now chebukati should damp that server to supreme court...as long as court will appoint an IT auditor with agents and observers..I don't see it as problem per see..I see a bigger problem in making our election a reserve for IT gurus... while we have paper trail including ballots boxes n papers

We are on the same page then! Because this is 90% of Azimio's suit and is very easy to dispose of. Now, about what I imagine will be found on them, I don't! I'm very curious to see precisely because of the allegations. If there was no messing with those forms, I'm also not keen on entering a crisis based on nothing. Let Kenyans lie in the beds they make. If there's messing with the forms found, then I'd fear for this country because I can't see a positive outcome in the current circumstances.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2022, 07:28:07 PM »
Of course Azimio request is for server to be audited by Kinoti.. which is a joke.Instead of investigating Musyoka homicide he is busy with servers when they are biased and have limited IT skills.If server is to be opened..court will need to get reputable firm with all parties getting copies of system and all watching

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2022, 07:30:16 PM »
Of course Azimio request is for server to be audited by Kinoti.. which is a joke.Instead of investigating Musyoka homicide he is busy with servers when they are biased and have limited IT skills.If server is to be opened..court will need to get reputable firm with all parties getting copies of system and all watching

By Kinoti? No it's not. Do you mean in the prayers? There's no way the Court can exclude IEBC and Ruto from any audit it orders.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2022, 07:31:59 PM »
What do you imagine a server will contain? iebc should of course open their systems but court last time didn't give them sufficient time...now I am sure they are going to be ready.IEBC never refused..time was a problem.For now chebukati should damp that server to supreme court...as long as court will appoint an IT auditor with agents and observers..I don't see it as problem per see..I see a bigger problem in making our election a reserve for IT gurus... while we have paper trail including ballots boxes n papers

We are on the same page then! Because this is 90% of Azimio's suit and is very easy to dispose of. Now, about what I imagine will be found on them, I don't! I'm very curious to see precisely because of the allegations. If there was no messing with those forms, I'm also not keen on entering a crisis based on nothing. Let Kenyans lie in the beds they make. If there's messing with the forms found, then I'd fear for this country because I can't see a positive outcome in the current circumstances.
you don't need a server to proof forms were edited..you need copies of original and pictures of original... chebukati only used the original.. server was early warning systems to avoid doctoring..but we have turned it 360 to claim it used to rig.Who does that..send 42,000 forms overnight then proceed with logistics of altering them before ROS get them..crazy nonsense.42,000 came in so we can avoid alterations .This was put by likes of Chirchir in 2010 to avoid Kibaki 2007 rigging..where results disappear as they are cooked...now we are saying they are cooked then shared then someone superhuman goes on to forge the original.Crazy fools.Chirchir as interim iebc introduced the  systems to stop rigging.... because folks who wants to doctor forms need time to intercept the forms after polling station.We already removed the digital one that was super fast...next we will remove these scanned ones.. because we are s country with Raila fools making half the country. You want to doctor results...you delay them from anyone knowing the results...you want to end rigging... send them immediately to everyone so any changes even for a fool like Raila without agents...can say the digital was this why did it change

Offline kwesta

• Regular
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2022, 07:51:59 PM »
Yes. Those physical forms will disappear, once litigious Raila is out of the scene.

It should be easy for agents to certify results at ground level. Form 34A is serialised with security features. Future technology should be able to pick up the forms. Verification need not have physical form.
These elections should be over by morning, with the winner called.
If anyone one objects then the ballot boxes should be open.
But that will need building institutions and having people with unquestionable integrity in IEBC.
Electoral crimes should be punished so severely that for one to accept a job at IEBC they will have to think twice.