Author Topic: Greetings folks  (Read 1336 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Greetings folks
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2022, 02:48:24 PM »
Even the luo hasoras are shaking of the irredeemable monkey. Kondele and Kibra are tired of the monkey. It is only being forced by crazy lawyers and elitist losers aiming to make some coins from kicking dying dynasties. 
Not easy to shake off a pet monkey...it's trying to jump back on poor Luos claiming rigging after saying he had the missing system n deep state...now he wants chererea

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2022, 02:55:34 PM »
Karibu sana Prayani. Kachimeka imekumiss sana Baane.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline bryan274

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2022, 03:27:38 PM »
Nitakutuma kwa portal wewe....

Thank you, now I have a bit of time and it's election season so it's best to interact with old friends.  There are folks in here that I have known for 20+ years.  I made one very good friend that I meet in real life.

How are you?

hi Bryan
welcome back. at least you have time to waste like we do

hehe Real Tigress apo bado?

Offline bryan274

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2022, 03:29:03 PM »
Asande... hebu make sure Monday watu wajitokezee na walinde kura.  We are dealing with a well organised ring of electoral fraudsters.

Karibu sana Prayani. Kachimeka imekumiss sana Baane.

Offline bryan274

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2022, 03:31:51 PM »
Boss, I've no hate for the Kikuyu, in any case they're now my inlaws bwana.  I cannot disrespect my inlaws.  Ever. 

Now tunaweza salimiana, how are you?  And thank you for the warm welcome back. 

Brayo, Hi Mate. Good to see you around. Still fighting for justice. Free tip...start by showing some love to Kikuyu, and stop carrying that hammer in your car Lol. You are irredeemably biggotted unless you had a damascus moment.

I'll proudly carry that monkey knowing I am on the right side of the integrity scale,  It is shocking that Kenya got rid of mubeberu only to usher in decades of electoral injustice by our very own.  Who by the way are increasingly worse than the mkaburu.

I see the petition has the 9th Respondent so worried that he's moved to court through wakisii fulani to try to stop the SCOK. 

I'll die a happy man knowing I fought the good fight throughout my life.

Offline bryan274

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2022, 03:33:32 PM »
He worked very hard alright.  Worked hard to deploy one of the most organised rigging machinery our country has ever experienced.  He even managed to throw in rigging ya tumadharau huko Gichugi. 

You cant just accept that Ruto worked harder, spend more, and organized better than Raila?
Hats off for the RV criminal enterprise.  Nimekubali, nyinyi ndio system.   

Offline bryan274

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2022, 03:36:26 PM »
Even the luo hasoras are shaking of the irredeemable monkey. Kondele and Kibra are tired of the monkey. It is only being forced by crazy lawyers and elitist losers aiming to make some coins from kicking dying dynasties. 

We are witnessing major generational changes within our politics.  We just have to ensure that the criminals do not take advantage of the situation to steal our national treasure and freedoms.  Odinga and co are on their way out. 

Offline Pragmatic

• Mega superstar
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2022, 04:41:56 PM »
Welcome Bryan... we keep holding the fort! No compromises, regardless of the naysayers.

Nice to see you all after many years.  I see the place is still split between supporters of murderous electoral fraudsters and those that seek justice.

Enjoy the discourse.