Author Topic: Azimio presidential petition superthread  (Read 19572 times)

Offline bryan274

• VIP
  • Superstar
Re: Azimio presidential petition superthread
« Reply #80 on: August 28, 2022, 04:05:51 PM »
Ati practicality?  That's a very weak argument.  We have already paid 40b for this exercise, there is time and more money to identify where the truth lies.  The SCOK could order a forensic audit and recount.  It is in their gift.   

The most tortured argument of the day. I dont think it's practical to get ballot boxes from 290 warehouses and recount the ballots. Maybe to fish the sealed copy 34As - that still daunting task for a week. As for physical form 34As - the Supreme Court - have been given certified copies. They can order retallying. There were more than 15 independent tallies done - all came to same - Ruto had won by 50.05%.
My position on hacking is this:

1)  It is obvious that Chebukati allowed misuse of IT equipment by both his staff and strangers to the IEBC
2) Form 34As were doctored both at the polling station as well as along and all the way to Bomas. 

With this in mind:  I believe that the systems were NOT hacked, but the physical election was.  This is why the KKA crew do not want anyone to go back into the ballot boxes, or trace the form 34As back to the polling stations. 

Offline bryan274

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #81 on: August 28, 2022, 04:10:29 PM »
I hear you on the fake news.  I'm going with the fact that these are real legal firms, hoping that nobody is stupid enough to use their name on fake docs. 

The IEBC is a commission whose agenda is run by quorum.  Anko Chebs and his three piece gang have been out numbered, out maneuvered and outgunned by the facts and the truth. 

I'm waiting to see where #VenezuelaElect bolts and leaves Chebukati high and dry. 

The first Respondent has responded and disowned the election.  Ruto now needs to let go of this one.  Mambo kwisha.

IEBC Civil War. Who is to act for IEBC? Chebukati or Majority Commissioners?

I'd really hate to be the SCOK right now. I hope there's no SCOK civil war.

Also, Brian, are you sure this is real? Be wary of Kenyans. They spread a lot of fake docs on Twitter.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #82 on: August 28, 2022, 04:21:26 PM »
SCORK have now 7 days - they must make their decision by Monday 5th - they can make orders on Tuesday. Some things are impossible.
Ati practicality?  That's a very weak argument.  We have already paid 40b for this exercise, there is time and more money to identify where the truth lies.  The SCOK could order a forensic audit and recount.  It is in their gift.   

The most tortured argument of the day. I dont think it's practical to get ballot boxes from 290 warehouses and recount the ballots. Maybe to fish the sealed copy 34As - that still daunting task for a week. As for physical form 34As - the Supreme Court - have been given certified copies. They can order retallying. There were more than 15 independent tallies done - all came to same - Ruto had won by 50.05%.

1)  It is obvious that Chebukati allowed misuse of IT equipment by both his staff and strangers to the IEBC
2) Form 34As were doctored both at the polling station as well as along and all the way to Bomas. 

With this in mind:  I believe that the systems were NOT hacked, but the physical election was.  This is why the KKA crew do not want anyone to go back into the ballot boxes, or trace the form 34As back to the polling stations. 

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #83 on: August 28, 2022, 04:38:45 PM »
Raymond Bett explain KKA system and destroy nonsense from Azimio
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1expu7ozXYYDidv_jpekOn9ajC4cqSz9j

Offline bryan274

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #84 on: August 28, 2022, 05:05:26 PM »
The order on 5th September could include a forensic audit, and recount over the 6 weeks.  Then announce the winner at the end of it.  This is the Supreme court boss. 

SCORK have now 7 days - they must make their decision by Monday 5th - they can make orders on Tuesday. Some things are impossible.

Offline bryan274

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #85 on: August 28, 2022, 05:06:31 PM »
Interesting that he's using the same lawyers as the 9th Respondent.  I wonder who's paying.  I note he's UDA guy.. no panic..

Having read this affidavit, it's hard to discount the nefarious activities of this team.  His reasons conveniently fit in with the events surrounding the accusations.  It's almost as if they have been designed to do so.  The trial will be very interesting. 

Raymond Bett explain KKA system and destroy nonsense from Azimio

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #86 on: August 28, 2022, 05:22:33 PM »
Constitution is the BOSS. SCORK powers are limited to 14 days. The either return no verdict,  valid or invalid. Anything else is inviting CHAOS.
The order on 5th September could include a forensic audit, and recount over the 6 weeks.  Then announce the winner at the end of it.  This is the Supreme court boss. 

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #87 on: August 29, 2022, 10:45:24 AM »
Githongo now says the logs were screendump meant to demonstrate how easy to alter form 34A. He must be very sick in the head. Anyone supporting Raila automatically become foolish - because the man is a fool - and you have to reduce your IQ to support him.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #88 on: August 29, 2022, 03:16:02 PM »
IEBC four renegade lawyers petition - and their incompetence

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #89 on: August 30, 2022, 08:45:21 AM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #90 on: August 30, 2022, 08:48:02 AM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #91 on: August 30, 2022, 09:22:40 AM »
A Pre-Trial conference is always held on the 8th day after a petition is filed. The registrar issues all the parties in the case with a notice on the Pre-Trail conference entailing the venue and the date the session shall be held.

Here is what follows during the Pre-Trial conference.

The court will frame both the contested and the uncontested matters in the petition.
It will then consider the consolidation of Petitions in the cases where more than one petition is filed.
The court will also determine the number of advocates that the court will hear on behalf of each party.
Allocate time for each party to address the Court.
Give directions specifying the place and time of the main hearing of the petition.
Any other orders that may be necessary to ensure a fair determination of the petition shall also be addressed by the court.

Offline bryan274

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #92 on: August 30, 2022, 10:36:02 AM »
The way the SCOK has swatted away the 9th Respondent's prayers is something to behold.  Mujamaa wanted the IEBC petitioners struck off.  He realised how the Azimio legal team had outplayed his amateurs abit late, na mambo bado.  Machozi sugoi, yatatoka.  Rachel best pray her hardest. 

Moses Kuria's was so ridiculous that amerudishiwa pesa yake akaambiwa aende mbali kabisa na utoto wake..

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #93 on: August 30, 2022, 11:26:53 AM »
The pre-trial is on. I missed early part of it.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #94 on: August 30, 2022, 11:31:52 AM »
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #95 on: August 30, 2022, 11:35:29 AM »
Consolidated appeals - Raila Odinga & Martha, John Njoroge, Youth Africa, Khelif & others(4th), Okiya(5th),..7th petitioner - respondents - William & Gachagua (1st respondents), 3rd (IEBC), Wafula (4th), IEBC commissioners (4-10th), AG (11th respondent)

Offline bryan274

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #96 on: August 30, 2022, 11:38:06 AM »
#VenezuelaElect and his partner in crime have been promoted to 1st Respondent #SCOK

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #97 on: August 30, 2022, 11:40:43 AM »
The issues to be determined - 9 Issues
1) Whether the technology deployed by IEBC met the standards of intergrity, security, verifiability and etc
2) Whether the was interference with uploading from polling station to IEBC public portal
3) Whether there was difference btw form 34A in public portal - and original A - and form 34A issued to agents.
4) Whether the postmoment of Mombasa & Kakamega - and const - and electoral wards - resulted into voter suppression to detriment to voter petitioner.
5) Whether there was unexplained discrepancy btw vote cast btw president and other elections.
6)  Tallying and verification in accordance with the law.
7)  Whether declared the president elect attain 50% plus 1
8)  Whether there irregularities - that might affect the final results.
9)  What relief and orders can be given.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #98 on: August 30, 2022, 11:41:10 AM »
It makes sense - they have the most to lose
#VenezuelaElect and his partner in crime have been promoted to 1st Respondent #SCOK

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #99 on: August 30, 2022, 11:41:31 AM »
Lovely consolidation of petitions, and lovely framing of the issues to be determined. Now getting to work.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244