Author Topic: Azimio presidential petition superthread  (Read 19694 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Azimio presidential petition superthread
« Reply #300 on: August 31, 2022, 05:03:56 PM »
Scrutiny - issues - Lenaola. I am aware.

Now the next one will be important - the four commissioners supporting the petition

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #301 on: August 31, 2022, 06:18:07 PM »
The four rogue commissioners - Isaa Manour - handwritten results - so they read it.

Their last minute reluctance
1) Screen display removed.
2) Three page document - not Form 3C - Marjan the CEO - summary of counties

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #302 on: August 31, 2022, 06:41:56 PM »
Interesting the questions.
Justice Ouko
1) Orengo -What is relevance of rejected votes when computing.
2) Soweto - Postphoment in certain areas - do you have scientific nexus? or this just an assumption.
3) Reliefs - SC Pheorze -what some of elements that court must satifsy under article 80 - sub (4)
Justice Lenaola.
1) Murgor - You address PDF - JPEG? - stanging/tampering - in the theory - form 34A
2) Commissioner - why raise many issues going back to pre-election - but we saw you reading all the results - final hour? What evidence that this is not afterthough? Storm brewing? Final declaration - infact there was issues before.
3) Commissioner - Violence - what was impact? What role did violence.
4) Nowrejee - 80 (4) - unconstitutional - retroactivity and retroactivity? declare it unconstitutional
5) Ndegwa - Diaspora - Article 89 (1) - 290 purpose of election Member of National Assembly. This presidential election. Please connect?
Justice Njoki
1) Ndegwa - How to reconcile - diaspora - prisons - if we have to follow your line of argument.
2) Murgor - Drawing a chart - form 34As - kiems - const - const and public portal - 34As - numbers changed - in that sequences - handwritten - how can the form be changed in hardwritting.
3) Soweto - Voter suppressions - Article 136 - 180 - each election are seperately provided - dispute - six different election on the same way - arguments - MCA - dangerous - MCAS are affected. How does one election after the other.

Justice Smokin Wanjala
1) Orengo -

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #303 on: August 31, 2022, 06:45:29 PM »
Justice Smokin
1)Orengo- 50% plus one - voter turnout - what is relevance of voter turnout? Marshall the magical number?
2) Murgor - Staging - Form 34As - go by road - images via air - somewhere along the mid-way - image is captured - and re-uploaded -- it will different content from what it had polling stations - tallying center (road) - is possible - magically changes the content of the one that left by road.
3) Four commissioner - This serious. Head of protocols/Media/Welfare.Why not protest. Is Chebukati such a terror? Serious disclosure. That roles we are being given - not tied to verification and tallying? Why last minute.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #304 on: August 31, 2022, 06:51:33 PM »
Justice Mohammed.
1) Raila/Martha - Alternative reliefs? Issues of scrutinty/threshold 50%/would like Raila - nullification - recount/retallying - chair to declare the petition as duly elected. What is legal basis for this? No remedy - every meaning it? Is doable? Is it feasible/practical? Suggestion - firm and justify the legal basis. Capacity of the chair if you're successufly.

2) If fresh election -  IEBC/Chair - declare that he is unfit - constitutional crisis/lacuna - how can we walk into? What practically? How to do you want us to navigates? What is status quo? We never contemplate

3) Ibrahim - I dont want to think about a constitutional crisis :) This wariah is very frank

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #305 on: August 31, 2022, 06:53:20 PM »
Justice Mwilu
1) Orengo - my concern - video & dramas - on the commission - when did the commission dysfunctional? the effect? what corrective
measures?
2) Orengo - election is done at polling station as per maina kiai - Form transmitted electronic - photo taken - not following?

3) My other concern - what is done corrective measure against the chair or dysfunctional - is ignore the constitutional procedures already in place?

4) Reliefs - declare? If everything went wrong - are we neverthless to declare the winner. How do you say it's the water is poisioned but want to be allowed to drink?

5)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #306 on: August 31, 2022, 06:59:40 PM »
Justice Koome.
1) Orengo -  Lost her - IEBC - article - detailed for removal of constitutional office holder? How do we go about that.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #307 on: August 31, 2022, 07:00:36 PM »
Justice Koome
2) Election offences act - they should be charged and tried - I have made available magistrate to deal with that.
3) Muite - 4 commissioners - What point did the IEBC unravel. Is it when 27 const were not announced? Is there stages where everything was going on well - then suddenly - there was stoppage - because announcement - streaming live.

4) Kibe Mugia - IEBC did not make arrangement.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #308 on: August 31, 2022, 07:07:56 PM »
Judge Lenaola just told court that one of the methods provided for by the constitution to remove the Chair of IEBC is Chapter 6. He added that it can be done by this Court.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #309 on: August 31, 2022, 07:18:57 PM »
Judge Lenaola just told court that one of the methods provided for by the constitution to remove the Chair of IEBC is Chapter 6. He added that it can be done by this Court.
How can you do that on civil case on balance of probability without prejudicing Chebukati .Some things are common sense that is why Moses kuria petition was thrown out.All the Chebukati nonsense are null and void..makekele because this election court .. which is civil case .. nobody here will be found criminally culpable of anything

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #310 on: August 31, 2022, 07:19:42 PM »
I thought it was the other way around? That PDFs are editable? Did Murgor mispeak?
And they are not. Download one - and edit - without using photoshop like Raila did. If you try to edit - you'll need OCR
Correct. IEBC PDFs are not meant to be edited.
Shame on you. A mere user Dr. Miguna Miguna knows this and yet you don't.

?s=20&t=8kWi3glD4pL8JzgA6gVIkw

BTW I imagined Raila would call upon CS Mucheru's Google Connection to get a qualified forensic expert to have a look at the server.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #311 on: August 31, 2022, 07:22:05 PM »
I thought it was the other way around? That PDFs are editable? Did Murgor mispeak?
And they are not. Download one - and edit - without using photoshop like Raila did. If you try to edit - you'll need OCR

You're funny...not all pdf are editable...image burnt to pdf are not..if you try you see try OCR.. optical character recognition which tries to figure it out...using AI.Dont argue with me on tech stuff please

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #312 on: August 31, 2022, 07:24:34 PM »

This is Std 1 debate. Editing of PDF ? Honestly and why did Mugor bring this up. SMH....

You're funny...not all pdf are editable...image burnt to pdf are not..if you try you see try OCR.. optical character recognition which tries to figure it out...using AI.Dont argue with me on tech stuff please

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #313 on: August 31, 2022, 07:26:54 PM »

This is Std 1 debate. Editing of PDF ? Honestly and why did Mugor bring this up. SMH....

IEBC will make that argument because an image printed to pdf is not editable without dissolving it and attempting to extract text using OCR.Murgor was right except he was helping iebc

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #314 on: August 31, 2022, 07:29:05 PM »
Do this get jpeg, download a pdf printer, print jpeg,select pdf printer, it generate pdf that is not editable.This I suspect is what kiems kit did.. installed pdf printer so photo are transformed to pdf because pdf are easy to move.Jpeg will not transmit on low network because it cannot stream well...pdf can be submitted in junks...so even rickety network can work and they did.. IEBC did incredibly well

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #315 on: August 31, 2022, 07:30:03 PM »
Then edit handwritten text ? Comeon This is a non starter in any argument.

IEBC will make that argument because an image printed to pdf is not editable without dissolving it and attempting to extract text using OCR.Murgor was right except he was helping iebc

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #316 on: August 31, 2022, 07:32:36 PM »

You wanted to have go on murgor for Ndichu twins.You don't argue with me on techie stuff..like I don't on piloting

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #317 on: August 31, 2022, 07:37:02 PM »
Where is Ndichus coming in here.  Murgor just brought an argument in this case which doesnt make sense.How do you edit scanned hadwritten pdf documents ? This is absurd.
And fyi you were right was just supporting your argument but wewe waona ni Ndichus tuu.

You wanted to have go on murgor for Ndichu twins.You don't argue with me on techie stuff..like I don't on piloting

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #318 on: August 31, 2022, 07:47:10 PM »
handwritten character image ... anything from Objects list etc.
 . Save your edited PDF or save as PDF:
. Then if Chebukati has given you access, upload the PDF back to IEBC server.

You can choose to remain ignorant or just follow this simple procedure in the detailed link below. But first you have to buy the Acrobat PRO Subscription.

https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/how-to/edit-text-images-pdf-files.html?set=acrobat--fundamentals--edit-pdf

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #319 on: August 31, 2022, 07:56:13 PM »