Author Topic: IEBC system based on BLOCKCHAIN - MILITARY GRADE  (Read 781 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
IEBC system based on BLOCKCHAIN - MILITARY GRADE
« on: September 01, 2022, 11:49:04 AM »
This time Chebukati has exceeded itself.

All the hacking fell flat.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Re: IEBC system based on BLOCKCHAIN - MILITARY GRADE
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2022, 11:51:13 AM »
you are desktop guy. mambo ya tech wachia Akina njoroge

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2022, 11:57:36 AM »
Njoroge poor Njoroge. And happy socks Mucheru. SAW DUST. 300 hacking attempts. They had building full of chinese, nigerians and russians - but blockchain - that like your cryptocurrency.
you are desktop guy. mambo ya tech wachia Akina njoroge

Offline bryan274

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2022, 02:42:44 PM »
Chebukati knows nothing about blockchains.  It's just a convenient phrase to borrow.   :D

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2022, 02:48:45 PM »
Chebukati knows nothing about blockchains.  It's just a convenient phrase to borrow.   :D
Smartmatic do

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2022, 03:00:35 PM »
Anything can be hacked. I was trained by a Ugandan Indian guy while practicing for my CEH certification. Once you reach a certain level of hacking, you get to learn things out of scope, and no one will ever get to know your capability. Hackers can quickly assemble payloads geared towards attacking the CIA (Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability) when they can't successfully penetrate and exploit. Tampering with availability alone can render the subject kaput.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Pragmatic

• Mega superstar
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2022, 03:33:22 PM »
NONSENSE.... you have no clue what you are talking about!

If indeed it was on Blockchain we wouldn't be going through all these long winded explanations. IEBC would have extinguished any petition on the register with a simple Blockchain log file (ON-CHAIN) and that would have been the end of the matter!

And to be sure, I would like that we proceed to a fully Electronic BLOCKCHAIN based election process and we would know our WINNER by 17:01hrs immediately the election closes.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2022, 03:41:22 PM »
If I recall there were digital keys all over..if they use bo

Offline bryan274

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2022, 04:56:10 PM »
Smartmatic do

They don;t otherwise they won't be in the business of rigging elections.  We know these blockchain talkers.

Offline bryan274

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2022, 04:57:36 PM »
E

If indeed it was on Blockchain we wouldn't be going through all these long winded explanations. IEBC would have extinguished any petition on the register with a simple Blockchain log file (ON-CHAIN) and that would have been the end of the matter!

And to be sure, I would like that we proceed to a fully Electronic BLOCKCHAIN based election process and we would know our WINNER by 17:01hrs immediately the election closes.

Exactly... we wouldn't need a separate server showing the transactions.  We'd go straight in with a block explorer and those that can access directly via APIs... hata blockchain ni bandia huko IEBC

Offline bryan274

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2022, 04:59:13 PM »

Yes, we need a blockchain based system.  I have worked on just such a system and we would know the results in real time...