Author Topic: Sinking Raila-Uhuru cannot be saved by Supreme Court without sinking everyone  (Read 3001 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Like Justice Ibrahim said what is being asked of them is unthinkable .. you're basically asking scork .the last man standing to start a civil war at worse..a overthrow of constitutional order at best...with drunken outgoing president and a tough deputy president ducking out.. everyone including economy will be damned.If you were asking for IEBC to fix a few issues and you do a rerun that is 2017..that hard ask but okay .But you present iebc corpse then say you won't run under a dead IEBc because we just killed it with our deep state partners...this will be 7-0 because the evidence doesn't even exist

Offline bryan274

• VIP
  • Superstar
Like Justice Ibrahim said what is being asked of them is unthinkable .. you're basically asking scork .the last man standing to start a civil war at worse..a overthrow of constitutional order at best...with drunken outgoing president and a tough deputy president ducking out.. everyone including economy will be damned.If you were asking for IEBC to fix a few issues and you do a rerun that is 2017..that hard ask but okay .But you present iebc corpse then say you won't run under a dead IEBc because we just killed it with our deep state partners...this will be 7-0 because the evidence doesn't even exist

Civil war because electoral fraudsters are dealt with?  That is stupid.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

You lived with native English speakers yet you can't understand basic plain English..at best..at worse you're and idiot

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

Offline bryan274

• VIP
  • Superstar

You lived with native English speakers yet you can't understand basic plain English..at best..at worse you're and idiot

The stupidity is in tying ourselves up in a constitution that is obviously inadequate.  What's the point of a Supreme court if they cannot be imaginative and Supreme?  Disband the idots, they're clearly scared of the electoral fraudsters. 

Naona ujaacha ujinga... you're basically the same obtuse and foolish RV Pundit I met 20 years ago  Labda hata ndevu huna bado.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Bryan I remain me..only logic and reason will change me..my first car vw Passat I bought after I talked to you ..I was 25yrs

Offline bryan274

• VIP
  • Superstar
Bryan I remain me..only logic and reason will change me..my first car vw Passat I bought after I talked to you ..I was 25yrs

Oh yes I remember the Passat.. they were lovely cars.  I'm actually planning to get a Golf in a few weeks time.  My first VW. 

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

Oh yes I remember the Passat.. they were lovely cars.  I'm actually planning to get a Golf in a few weeks time.  My first VW. 

you were into cars then..I remember you telling me to buy a Cherokee..I was like what fuck is that...by then my dad had forced to buy plot and build before buying car ...I was in quaries just 23-24yr old.. built house then I was free to buy car..at 25yrs..long time . Folks respected.I was 25yrs with my own house built with my own sweat driving a German car

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Sinking Raila-Uhuru cannot be saved by Supreme Court without sinking everyone
« Reply #48 on: September 01, 2022, 02:47:57 PM »
Fred Ngatia address the stability

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Sinking Raila-Uhuru cannot be saved by Supreme Court without sinking everyone
« Reply #49 on: September 01, 2022, 02:51:19 PM »
Ngatia address the constitutional crisis

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #50 on: September 01, 2022, 02:53:20 PM »
Ngatia...Raila is on record that he won't participate Ina fresh election? What solution thereby election presided over by vice chair.Monumental constitutional crisis.You don't want to put fire

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #51 on: September 01, 2022, 02:54:33 PM »
Ngatia..look for Ghana..substantive truth which brings finality and stability

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #52 on: September 01, 2022, 02:55:53 PM »
Katwa.. Technology

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #53 on: September 01, 2022, 02:59:42 PM »
Katwa.. speaking slowly

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #54 on: September 01, 2022, 03:08:24 PM »
Katwa ..kills Azimio ochieng evidence in monotone?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #55 on: September 01, 2022, 03:08:59 PM »
Say evidence has low probative value despite coming from a lawyer

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #56 on: September 01, 2022, 03:10:12 PM »
We went to polling stations... agents and pos...six..they say falsified

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #57 on: September 01, 2022, 03:12:49 PM »
Katwa.. very well in technology is meant for comfort ..but results based on papers