Author Topic: HNIB's Itumbi  (Read 2054 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: HNIB's Itumbi
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2022, 05:51:06 AM »
wishful thinking..who will reconstitution it with uhuru having no such powers... chebukati term end exactly when...
Interesting. How can we reconstitute IEBC under our constitutional configuration.
We may not even need to get to the 'Constitutionally means' as it is less complicated. Have you overlooked that Chebukati's term is coming to an end?
I heard Chebukati say this was his "LAST ELECTION" as a commissioner. He said he would leaving in September.
If the results are annulled, a new poll will need 60 days, meaning November. Chebukati gone. He cannot be asked to stay on because he has presided over two General Elections (2017 and 2022) and both contested and annulled. One side would not trust him to deliver a free and fair election. The other side called him "a hero". This petition is as much about the General Elections 2022 as it is about the conduct of Chebukati.

In case of Malawi - Only two of the previous commissioners stayed on. 4 new came on board.
In Kenya case - two commissioners are still in Chebukati corner. If they are found to be clean, they remain but there are still the splinter 4 which the Govt seems keen to keep alive. Still with Chebukati departure, commission gets a new chair - Commission gets a shake-up.
  chebukati has 8 ye

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2022, 05:53:24 AM »
Uhuru determined to rule through confusion it ain't gonna happen. I don't want to imagine what would happen in this country if let's say the court declare Raila president. The country would burn down to the ground.
He is cul-de-sac scared like little fool he is...there is no way out because Raila has been rejected without a civilian coup

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2022, 05:58:19 AM »
Chebukati term end in January 2023..so we are looking at crisis...as cheroror jokers will soon be dealing with petition for their removal with new parliament

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2022, 06:36:14 AM »
Uhuru determined to rule through confusion it ain't gonna happen. I don't want to imagine what would happen in this country if let's say the court declare Raila president. The country would burn down to the ground.
Court can NEVER take someone's win. Ruto won more votes than Raila and nothing will change that. In the unlikely event elections are redone, Ruto will still emerge the victor with bigger mandate. If recount is ordered, nothing will change; Ruto will still be at 50.5 and Raila 48.5. I don't see anywhere dynasties will escape Ruto's wrath. They are very scared and rightly so. Ruto is very hard, difficult/tough, and fire of significant proportion. As soon as he takes over, maadamano, nusu mkeka, ujinga, and what not will be things of history books. I bet Uhuru will be hold up in his house for the most part unable to do much because of the fear. Even in the shower he will be very scared and rightly so.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2022, 11:28:41 AM »

who will burn it kalenjins?  wacha vitisho ubwa hii